Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 21586 21587 21588 ... 22553 22554 22555
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2019-10-12 11:43:33
Link | Quote | Reply

*comes home - house smells like roadkill*

Roomates:
“This food is rotten and I don’t know what to do with it”

Me:
[+]
 Asura.Kalimairo
Server: Asura
user: kalimairo
By Asura.Kalimairo 2019-10-12 19:22:35
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By clearlyamule 2019-10-12 22:22:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm intrigued
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2019-10-13 20:19:45
Link | Quote | Reply

*flips coin*
[+]
By Josiahafk 2019-10-13 23:14:29
Link | Quote | Reply

welcome back, lillica.

[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
MSPaint Winner
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2019-10-15 11:52:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Freehugs said: »
/lures Leon out of hiding

[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2019-10-15 13:07:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Is it assault if someone deliberately coughs in your face because you have already stated that you are avoiding what they have (streptococcus), and need to stay healthy? The hostility in me is mounting over this continual harassment at the workplace...

Post deleted by User.
By judyhopps 2019-10-15 20:13:04
Link | Quote | Reply

hi some stuff about ffxi misinterpretations:

ps2 support was cut due to cost-cutting, not due to a lack of ps2-shaped computer cases. translations teams were cut due to a lack of croissant-shaped devkits, though.

ffxi doesn't have to be profitable to keep running. it gets a budget each fiscal year and cuts are made when ***gets bad. what's important now is data collection. look at the different type of content they add and note how they are polling us.

xxx didn't leave ffxi due to health reasons or getting brain cancer from ruining the game. that was a euphemism.

gms became useless around the recession due to budget cuts, not because 'cheaters/rmt pay subscriptions and that keeps the game alive'.

hopefully the move to virtual servers will reduce the labor costs of swapping bare metal systems.

the budget cuts are good. there are less people working menial ***contract jobs asking fish botters if they are around. no one is creating *** like the evolith system and thinking they're a rockstar dev. manual testing of releases is hopefully replaced with some regression scripts.

hopefully there is a meeting with bagels where someone presents data on "people who use the kb vs scripts to sell all the prize powder"

2019 ffxi is good. people can play oldschool style, or cheat to get all the loot, or spend money to have others do it for them. discord is really good and lets you talk to linkshell mates via mobile. the women are getting fatter and older, though, but some are still milfs.

hopefully they don't make ffxi fortnite. or maybe fortnite should get a kraken club?
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-10-15 20:27:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Endoq said: »
Is it assault if someone deliberately coughs in your face because you have already stated that you are avoiding what they have (streptococcus), and need to stay healthy? The hostility in me is mounting over this continual harassment at the workplace...
IDK about assualt but it IS harassment.

Have you a HR department?

Does your town have a health department? Report your workplace.

Does your town have a newspapper? A TV station? Tell them.
[+]
 Bahamut.Eternallight
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Eternallight 2019-10-15 20:35:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Why is domain invasion so zzzzz inducing.
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
Server: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2019-10-15 20:48:10
Link | Quote | Reply

judyhopps said: »
hi
hello, officer.
Welcome.
By Jetackuu 2019-10-15 23:20:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
IDK about assualt but it IS harassment.

Depends on the area but in a lot of the US it is assault.
By Jetackuu 2019-10-15 23:22:34
Link | Quote | Reply

hi some stuff about ffxi misinterpretations:

ps2 support was cut due to cost-cutting, not due to a lack of ps2-shaped computer cases. translations teams were cut due to a lack of croissant-shaped devkits, though.

ffxi doesn't have to be profitable to keep running. it gets a budget each fiscal year and cuts are made when ***gets bad. what's important now is data collection. look at the different type of content they add and note how they are polling us.

xxx didn't leave ffxi due to health reasons or getting brain cancer from ruining the game. that was a euphemism.

gms became useless around the recession due to budget cuts, not because 'cheaters/rmt pay subscriptions and that keeps the game alive'.

hopefully the move to virtual servers will reduce the labor costs of swapping bare metal systems.

the budget cuts are good. there are less people working menial ***contract jobs asking fish botters if they are around. no one is creating *** like the evolith system and thinking they're a rockstar dev. manual testing of releases is hopefully replaced with some regression scripts.

hopefully there is a meeting with bagels where someone presents data on "people who use the kb vs scripts to sell all the prize powder"

2019 ffxi is good. people can play oldschool style, or cheat to get all the loot, or spend money to have others do it for them. discord is really good and lets you talk to linkshell mates via mobile. the women are getting fatter and older, though, but some are still milfs.

hopefully they don't make ffxi fortnite. or maybe fortnite should get a kraken club?

PS2 support was cut due to Sony desiring to and subsequently cutting off their DNAS servers.
 Bahamut.Negan
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2019-10-15 23:32:54
Link | Quote | Reply

the women are getting fatter and older, though, but some are still milfs.
By Xaander 2019-10-16 01:36:07
Link | Quote | Reply

It would actually be battery because an effect they produced physically contacted your body.
[+]
By clearlyamule 2019-10-16 01:41:39
Link | Quote | Reply

technically it would be both. Though pretty sure would only be civil
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-10-16 09:25:27
Link | Quote | Reply

clearlyamule said: »
Technically, as Jet said, it would depend on the jurisdiction. And in some it would be criminal.
[+]
By ashcrow 2019-10-16 10:19:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Negan said: »
the women are getting fatter and older, though, but some are still milfs.
"GASP"
By clearlyamule 2019-10-16 10:32:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
clearlyamule said: »
Technically, as Jet said, it would depend on the jurisdiction. And in some it would be criminal.
technically he didn't specify between civil and criminal. Tort law tends to be a bit more consistent in legal definitions... is there anywhere that wouldn't at least be technically civil assault even if it would never go anywhere?

And yeah that's why I said pretty sure since some a lot wouldn't consider trying to get someone sick criminal. Like California just this year repealed the one for HIV...
 Asura.Vienner
Server: Asura
By Asura.Vienner 2019-10-16 11:09:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Today, my coworkers told me that I am not allowed to wear a medical mask (or w/e it’s called) at work because it would drive away customers (I work in the food service industry). I told them “actually, I can, and I’m going to”
...multiple of my coworkers have streptococcus (strep throat) and bronchitis. These people are ridiculous.
Its one thing if its your co-worker. I go paranoid when we have guests who are obviously ill, i try to keep max distance but thats not quite possible. One week later its then my turn to be sick.
Downside is I have to work if I'm sick or we dont have an income. I cant say we've ever closed cause of sickness but most of the time it doesnt get worse then a hefty cold or worse... the dreaded bladderinfection (which of course is a different matter)

In short, I'm a tad disgusted by people who are sick and who do go to public places.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2019-10-16 12:42:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't get sick turtle sammy!
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2019-10-16 14:29:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Freehugs said: »

My dad 100%. Dad: "I'll just eat it.." Mom: "*** NO YOU WONT"
and then they let us keep what they got wrong and my mom eats it..
Mom: oh hey, this is good.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 21586 21587 21588 ... 22553 22554 22555