Feel kind of bad I didn't realize it was 9/11 until like an hour ago. :/
Should I feel bad for thinking that people need to get the hell over it already?
It was 10 years ago, yes that is a long time, yes it was a tragic event but really you crying over it after 10 years is just giving the people that did it what they want.
Feel kind of bad I didn't realize it was 9/11 until like an hour ago. :/
Should I feel bad for thinking that people need to get the hell over it already?
It was 10 years ago, yes that is a long time, yes it was a tragic event but really you crying over it after 10 years is just giving the people that did it what they want.
Essentially how I think about it, but I try to be nice to people when they mention it to me just so they don't lecture me for not caring. So when they mentioned it and I get a bewildered look on my face... Well yea lmao
Feel kind of bad I didn't realize it was 9/11 until like an hour ago. :/
Should I feel bad for thinking that people need to get the hell over it already?
It was 10 years ago, yes that is a long time, yes it was a tragic event but really you crying over it after 10 years is just giving the people that did it what they want.
More people die every day from starvation, disease, accidents etc :/
Feel kind of bad I didn't realize it was 9/11 until like an hour ago. :/
Should I feel bad for thinking that people need to get the hell over it already?
It was 10 years ago, yes that is a long time, yes it was a tragic event but really you crying over it after 10 years is just giving the people that did it what they want.
More people die every day from starvation, disease, accidents etc :/
Feel kind of bad I didn't realize it was 9/11 until like an hour ago. :/
Should I feel bad for thinking that people need to get the hell over it already?
It was 10 years ago, yes that is a long time, yes it was a tragic event but really you crying over it after 10 years is just giving the people that did it what they want.
More people die every day from starvation, disease, accidents etc :/
Feel kind of bad I didn't realize it was 9/11 until like an hour ago. :/
Should I feel bad for thinking that people need to get the hell over it already?
It was 10 years ago, yes that is a long time, yes it was a tragic event but really you crying over it after 10 years is just giving the people that did it what they want.
More people die every day from starvation, disease, accidents etc :/
Feel kind of bad I didn't realize it was 9/11 until like an hour ago. :/
Should I feel bad for thinking that people need to get the hell over it already?
It was 10 years ago, yes that is a long time, yes it was a tragic event but really you crying over it after 10 years is just giving the people that did it what they want.
More people die every day from starvation, disease, accidents etc :/
Being from NY - I think the problem is - sure it was a tragedy, I wont forget it because I was terrified beyond belief because of my family working there and 3 blocks away... but they are okay now right. So the biggest deal is that there's still a war, which this 9/11 event triggered and then there's politics. A lot of *** politics. Also, still a lot of ***going on with everyone who inhaled the dust getting cancer or diseases and dying within the last 8 years. People want to be remembered for their heroism also in the whole ordeal. So for acknowledgment sake people want to have an event.
So in conclusion, people die every day. People are "over it" but we still have a government and politics. Oh! And an election.
If it didnt effect you, or doesnt now then we can be over it. But for the families still fighting for healthcare for their problems now its still a big deal.
You wont regret it haha. Its whatever. I know I care, I think about it because I was effected by it. Some people weren't effected by it so they don't understand it the same. It is what it is.
No problem I just made myself one, it was deliciousss.
Strawberry, Mango, Pineapple, Plum and some protein/fiber power. Dont worry that last part doesnt taste like anything.
It might not be a big issue as it once was but I believe people should take the time to remember it and those who died. It wasn't a small thing that happened, its a huge event that changed our history in just a few hours. That's my stand point on it anyhow.
No problem I just made myself one, it was deliciousss.
Strawberry, Mango, Pineapple, Plum and some protein/fiber power. Dont worry that last part doesnt taste like anything.
No problem I just made myself one, it was deliciousss.
Strawberry, Mango, Pineapple, Plum and some protein/fiber power. Dont worry that last part doesnt taste like anything.
Take out plum, and put in banana or something to share and you can have me.
I use the plum to help with Iron absorption. I know I'm a little nuts, but I bruise, I NEED THE IRON.
This is a thread that I found on another website I post at. It can be really really interesting. I thought it deserved a place here.
Post your random thoughts for the day here, or anything else that intrigues you.
For starters, is it possible to give constructive critism to someone who doesn't have a neck? I totally just walked by a girl who didn't. Someone isn't getting a necklace for Valentines day!
And who decided black and white can't be colors? I want to say a racist. I really do.