It's weird how I end up vicariously living through my family members by gifting extravagant and expensive presents for their birthdays and the holidays.
I suppose this was because I always grew up on the poorer end of the middle class and never really got much in terms of presents. So it kinda sucked living with the "hey I'm getting something" expectation every year, but having reality come up short.
I've been playing BLU a lot recently because once you give in and actually decide to play it, you have a hard time convincing yourself to do things on other jobs because holy *** it's broken.
So my current regular lockstyle is dual Greed Scimitars, shaded specs.*, BLU Empy body/hands, Arsieq legs, Kheper feet.
My go-to "standard" lockstyle for all light DD jobs is shaded specs., kheper jacket, Mavi hands, and dinner hose with a sweet weapon of choice appropriate to job.
*Shaded Specs are my go-to for everything and are in nearly every lockstyle I use that isn't corsair, which always wears a pirate hat.
Tats are thematically correct for mithra that's why I went with that, I wanted to give her a southern mithra feel(cor relic remains my fav bodypiece). Drachenhorn for obvious reasons; the gloves I like the lil ribbon on the wrist; it's a miracle I'm wearing pants since I'm mithra, but I really like the ninja fishnet; as for shoes I tried literally every pair I had in my inventories and there was none that convinced me so in the end I stuck with shark cause the fins are cute.
Aurum dagger cause it's one of the few daggers with a cool design(most of them look like ***); Asteria for the fairy factor when engaged!
I could go into a long discertation on this topic and happily will if you're truly interested in discussing my character and his backstory and all kinds of things like that via PM, as I doubt the entirety of RT really cares.
But the quick, easy, dirty answer -- and I won't be offended in the slightest if you leave it at this -- is "a combination of peer pressure and frustration with game mechanics."
I remember this one prolific RNG in my old sky LS who would wear those fomor subligars that were pearly white, then go insane burst damage, die, fall over, and moon everyone intentionally with his ridiculous outfit.
I remember this one prolific RNG in my old sky LS who would wear those fomor subligars that were pearly white, then go insane burst damage, die, fall over, and moon everyone intentionally with his ridiculous outfit.
Good times.
I have never. Ever. In my life.
Understood the obsession with subligaria and ugly outfits.
I know the Japanese think they're just a hoot and zany and whacky. And I know the weeaboos think so too because they have to in order to scratch that Japanophile itch.
I lockstyle that helm from Abyssea that is the same as Ace's Helm/Scorpion Helm, Barone Corazza, Ravager's Calligae, Ares' Flanchard, and the Nibiru Chopper. I like the way it all looks! Sometimes I switch it up and do Askar body, homam pants and some other ***. Raenil and I are Askar bros whenever I actually get on, damn this FFXIV patch!
I lockstyle that helm from Abyssea that is the same as Ace's Helm/Scorpion Helm, Barone Corazza, Ravager's Calligae, Ares' Flanchard, and the Nibiru Chopper. I like the way it all looks! Sometimes I switch it up and do Askar body, homam pants and some other ***. Raenil and I are Askar bros whenever I actually get on, damn this FFXIV patch!
The Barone set is one of my favorites of all-time and I have a lockstyle set for it, but use it seldomly as I'm rarely on plate jobs anymore and I feel funny using it for light DD. ;
This is a thread that I found on another website I post at. It can be really really interesting. I thought it deserved a place here.
Post your random thoughts for the day here, or anything else that intrigues you.
For starters, is it possible to give constructive critism to someone who doesn't have a neck? I totally just walked by a girl who didn't. Someone isn't getting a necklace for Valentines day!
And who decided black and white can't be colors? I want to say a racist. I really do.