Yeah, it was due to happen last night, but they realised it wouldn't be in EU primetime then, so they delayed it until now.
figures it would go down when I got home :p
I should HOPEFULLY hit 50 today >.> I kept *** around yesterday and didn't get ***done lol... got to 49 at least, got two borg dailies done (left one, went to another sector, BAM another borg invasion ;3)
anyone want to go fishing in september in virginia? i want a fishing partner. or maybe florida in july? i wants to fish
I would in July but Az is visiting me.
i wanna go fishing. so bad. i miss it. i'd give my left nut for a chick who likes fishing like i do! but oh well. i'm visiting pensacola florida for like 19 days to visit family and crash in a beachhouse
Was some guy with a huge typical licked emo tuft and a My Chemical Romance shirt. Even outside of there nope.
He was called back so the doctor could see him, but he defied saying "what's the worst thing I can say? Things are better if I stay.."
As you left, he was silently weeping, singing "so long and good night, so loopng and good niiiight~"
What if the doctor recommended that to help with his depression and his issues with women he try to talk to women more.
And Seha just owns him...
At least he's at the shrink....
Suggesting MCR to help depression is like suggesting someone who's suicidal buy a gun. It's kinda counter-intuitive.
ugh, now the chat room has me depressed and thinking of my *** family. Now waht am i goin to do. every time i think of my past i get pissed. i was lucky. *** my "mosther. fuk my father. ugh. why am i going to see people i don't want to be around? whay do i still value family so much>
anyone want to go fishing in september in virginia? i want a fishing partner. or maybe florida in july? i wants to fish
Where in florida? I can always join ya (me and the GF probably)
i promis i be sober then!
but but but ... drunk fishing is fun! (until you catch yourself with a hook ... then yeah ... no bueno...)
also pensacola :| that's like a 7 hour drive for me lol...
two works my friend, Bamboo Willies!
HMMMM might have to see about saving up some $$ and making a trip down there when you are there... would only be a weekend thing but hell that's good enough :p
ugh, now the chat room has me depressed and thinking of my *** family. Now waht am i goin to do. every time i think of my past i get pissed. i was lucky. *** my "mosther. fuk my father. ugh. why am i going to see people i don't want to be around? whay do i still value family so much>
anyone want to go fishing in september in virginia? i want a fishing partner. or maybe florida in july? i wants to fish
Where in florida? I can always join ya (me and the GF probably)
i promis i be sober then!
but but but ... drunk fishing is fun! (until you catch yourself with a hook ... then yeah ... no bueno...)
also pensacola :| that's like a 7 hour drive for me lol...
two works my friend, Bamboo Willies!
HMMMM might have to see about saving up some $$ and making a trip down there when you are there... would only be a weekend thing but hell that's good enough :p
not to sound weird or ***but my gramps is loaning me his rental beach house in orange beach for like the last week of july. you should come then! it's made for like a family of 7 so you guys can have a room then fishing in the morn!
anyone want to go fishing in september in virginia? i want a fishing partner. or maybe florida in july? i wants to fish
Where in florida? I can always join ya (me and the GF probably)
i promis i be sober then!
but but but ... drunk fishing is fun! (until you catch yourself with a hook ... then yeah ... no bueno...)
also pensacola :| that's like a 7 hour drive for me lol...
two works my friend, Bamboo Willies!
HMMMM might have to see about saving up some $$ and making a trip down there when you are there... would only be a weekend thing but hell that's good enough :p
not to sound weird or ***but my gramps is loaning me his rental beach house in orange beach for like the last week of july. you should come then! it's made for like a family of 7 so you guys can have a room then fishing in the morn!
lol not weird at all tbh, actually would be nice (as long as it's wheelchair friendly? >.>)
anyone want to go fishing in september in virginia? i want a fishing partner. or maybe florida in july? i wants to fish
Where in florida? I can always join ya (me and the GF probably)
i promis i be sober then!
but but but ... drunk fishing is fun! (until you catch yourself with a hook ... then yeah ... no bueno...)
also pensacola :| that's like a 7 hour drive for me lol...
two works my friend, Bamboo Willies!
HMMMM might have to see about saving up some $$ and making a trip down there when you are there... would only be a weekend thing but hell that's good enough :p
not to sound weird or ***but my gramps is loaning me his rental beach house in orange beach for like the last week of july. you should come then! it's made for like a family of 7 so you guys can have a room then fishing in the morn!
lol not weird at all tbh, actually would be nice (as long as it's wheelchair friendly? >.>)
I'll talk to the GF about it.
i think it is, if not i am a big military boy, i can carry ya!
tell em to *** off and mind their own damned business. your preference is your preference. to hell with others and their judmental ***
It's not so much a preference, and while I'm more fond of Asian women, it's not the only race I'm attracted to... Plus it was my...mother who asked.
i'm clearly getting too offensive, sorry. i think i need to go to sleep now. sleep off the drinks yea? i wish you all a good night and god bless/ might poke aroundchat once ortwice more
tell em to *** off and mind their own damned business. your preference is your preference. to hell with others and their judmental ***
It's not so much a preference, and while I'm more fond of Asian women, it's not the only race I'm attracted to... Plus it was my...mother who asked.
i'm clearly getting too offensive, sorry. i think i need to go to sleep now. sleep off the drinks yea? i wish you all a good night and god bless/ might poke aroundchat once ortwice more
This is a thread that I found on another website I post at. It can be really really interesting. I thought it deserved a place here.
Post your random thoughts for the day here, or anything else that intrigues you.
For starters, is it possible to give constructive critism to someone who doesn't have a neck? I totally just walked by a girl who didn't. Someone isn't getting a necklace for Valentines day!
And who decided black and white can't be colors? I want to say a racist. I really do.