Been looking at appartments and making calls back to the states about them. So far i think i will be going with The Township Apartments in Hampton, VA. Offers a 800 sqft for about $875 a month. Considering the layout and the location, it looks decent. Here is a picture
Not sure about the rates in the area, but if it's a heavily populated area and thats a nice region of it then hell yeah looks like a good deal.
I'm not exactly sure on price because here in GA things are a good bit cheaper in my part of the state, but thats all region based.
Been looking at appartments and making calls back to the states about them. So far i think i will be going with The Township Apartments in Hampton, VA. Offers a 800 sqft for about $875 a month. Considering the layout and the location, it looks decent. Here is a picture
DO IT!
Well, layout looks fine enough, even get a fireplace? MAAAAAAN that's nice.
Wish Single Room Apts were going that cheap in my area of VA =/
It's just down the street from the coliseum and not far from a new mall they recently built. It is also within spitting distance of I-64 so getting to work will be a breeze. On top of that it's on the same side as my job for the next 3 years and after that like i said, easy getting to it. All in all looks good main thing i worry about is the parking
Be careful with the fireplace... a lot (not all) of apartment buildings and such aren't properly ventilated so most times you have to prop a window open if you're going to use it...
Been looking at appartments and making calls back to the states about them. So far i think i will be going with The Township Apartments in Hampton, VA. Offers a 800 sqft for about $875 a month. Considering the layout and the location, it looks decent. Here is a picture
DO IT!
Well, layout looks fine enough, even get a fireplace? MAAAAAAN that's nice.
Wish Single Room Apts were going that cheap in my area of VA =/
It's just down the street from the coliseum and not far from a new mall they recently built. It is also within spitting distance of I-64 so getting to work will be a breeze. On top of that it's on the same side as my job for the next 3 years and after that like i said, easy getting to it. All in all looks good main thing i worry about is the parking
Things are really looking up. New apartment, new truck, will be getting more money, since i re-enlisted i find myself in good standing with a fair amount of money tucked away, Getting honored and awarded at my command as i leave, things are just great!
My new command is the brand new class of aircraft carrier! Can't wait to get it
You get to be on the first Ford class???????? Gerald Ford, ship would be called iirc >_>
/so jelly
That's right. USS Gerald R Ford CVN-78 currently still a PCU as it is not commissioned. Once it is built and commissioned those who serve on her first, like myself, will be considered a plank owner. It's a very big deal in the navy. Can't wait :P
My new command is the brand new class of aircraft carrier! Can't wait to get it
You get to be on the first Ford class???????? Gerald Ford, ship would be called iirc >_>
/so jelly
That's right. USS Gerald R Ford CVN-78 currently still a PCU as it is not commissioned. Once it is built and commissioned those who serve on her first, like myself, will be considered a plank owner. It's a very big deal in the navy. Can't wait :P
AYE IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I could only get more excited if it was the Plank Owner of the Enterprise to come, if a Ford class is indeed called Enterprise. Last I read there was a petition for it, and I was like "Hell yes our fleet should always have a lady named that" >_>;
My new command is the brand new class of aircraft carrier! Can't wait to get it
You get to be on the first Ford class???????? Gerald Ford, ship would be called iirc >_>
/so jelly
That's right. USS Gerald R Ford CVN-78 currently still a PCU as it is not commissioned. Once it is built and commissioned those who serve on her first, like myself, will be considered a plank owner. It's a very big deal in the navy. Can't wait :P
AYE IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I could only get more excited if it was the Plank Owner of the Enterprise to come, if a Ford class is indeed called Enterprise. Last I read there was a petition for it, and I was like "Hell yes our fleet should always have a lady named that" >_>;
Enterprise is supposed to be the second of the class if i remember right. Being a plank owner on her is one thing, being the plank owner on the flagship for the ENTIRE CLASS of ship is another level entirely. Besides, i served on the last enterprise
This is a thread that I found on another website I post at. It can be really really interesting. I thought it deserved a place here.
Post your random thoughts for the day here, or anything else that intrigues you.
For starters, is it possible to give constructive critism to someone who doesn't have a neck? I totally just walked by a girl who didn't. Someone isn't getting a necklace for Valentines day!
And who decided black and white can't be colors? I want to say a racist. I really do.