Not that hard to make bad spaghetti if you're making your own sauce, actually. :3
I never have a problem. I prefer to make my own sauce but if I'm making spaghetti it's usually cuz I don't feel like making anything elaborate, so it's usually just pre-made ***.
man... after all the whining and such, i ate two pieces and i'm stuffed.
now to decide what to do during maint. i was supposed to play a game online like monopoly or someting tonight but the chick iw as supposed to play with vanished. i can't decide if i should watcha movie or play ffxii.
Take half a large yellow onion, saute it for a minute or two, then add a pound of hamburger meat, and a couple cloves crushed garlic and brown the meat. Meanwhile boil some jumbo shells.. Once the meat is cooked, drain, add in a cup or so of pasta sauce, a can of drained spinach, half a cup of shredded mozzarella, and a bit of grated Parmesan and mix it well.. Once the shells are almost done, drain well and then stuff a bit of the mix in each shell and place the shell in a 9x13 pan, once they're all stuffed, put some more sauce over each shell and sprinkle with more cheese and into the oven until the cheese is bubbly and hot..
man... after all the whining and such, i ate two pieces and i'm stuffed.
now to decide what to do during maint. i was supposed to play a game online like monopoly or someting tonight but the chick iw as supposed to play with vanished. i can't decide if i should watcha movie or play ffxii.
Okay, now I want stuffed shells... Take half a large yellow onion, saute it for a minute or two, then add a pound of hamburger meat, and a couple cloves crushed garlic and brown the meat. Meanwhile boil some jumbo shells.. Once the meat is cooked, drain, add in a cup or so of pasta sauce, a can of drained spinach, half a cup of shredded mozzarella, and a bit of grated Parmesan and mix it well.. Once the shells are almost done, drain well and then stuff a bit of the mix in each shell and place the shell in a 9x13 pan, once they're all stuffed, put some more sauce over each shell and sprinkle with more cheese and into the oven until the cheese is bubbly and hot..
i know! i've been up since 5:30am. i ate half a good sized chicken burrito at 8 am. it's 7pm now. you'd think i could eat more but i can't. maybe in like a hour i'll go get another piece. i'll graze on it for a day or two.
Take half a large yellow onion, saute it for a minute or two, then add a pound of hamburger meat, and a couple cloves crushed garlic and brown the meat. Meanwhile boil some jumbo shells.. Once the meat is cooked, drain, add in a cup or so of pasta sauce, a can of drained spinach, half a cup of shredded mozzarella, and a bit of grated Parmesan and mix it well.. Once the shells are almost done, drain well and then stuff a bit of the mix in each shell and place the shell in a 9x13 pan, once they're all stuffed, put some more sauce over each shell and sprinkle with more cheese and into the oven until the cheese is bubbly and hot..
i know! i've been up since 5:30am. i ate half a good sized chicken burrito at 8 am. it's 7pm now. you'd think i could eat more but i can't. maybe in like a hour i'll go get another piece. i'll graze on it for a day or two.
Do what I do, grab a piece every time I have to visit the fridge for a drink..
Take half a large yellow onion, saute it for a minute or two, then add a pound of hamburger meat, and a couple cloves crushed garlic and brown the meat. Meanwhile boil some jumbo shells.. Once the meat is cooked, drain, add in a cup or so of pasta sauce, a can of drained spinach, half a cup of shredded mozzarella, and a bit of grated Parmesan and mix it well.. Once the shells are almost done, drain well and then stuff a bit of the mix in each shell and place the shell in a 9x13 pan, once they're all stuffed, put some more sauce over each shell and sprinkle with more cheese and into the oven until the cheese is bubbly and hot..
Actually think I'm going to make them soon..
I hate cooked spinach! Bleeech! But the rest sounds amazing. /steals recipe :D
Take half a large yellow onion, saute it for a minute or two, then add a pound of hamburger meat, and a couple cloves crushed garlic and brown the meat. Meanwhile boil some jumbo shells.. Once the meat is cooked, drain, add in a cup or so of pasta sauce, a can of drained spinach, half a cup of shredded mozzarella, and a bit of grated Parmesan and mix it well.. Once the shells are almost done, drain well and then stuff a bit of the mix in each shell and place the shell in a 9x13 pan, once they're all stuffed, put some more sauce over each shell and sprinkle with more cheese and into the oven until the cheese is bubbly and hot..
Actually think I'm going to make them soon..
I hate cooked spinach! Bleeech! But the rest sounds amazing. /steals recipe :D
I hate spinach on it's own too.. But it's great in the shells.. There's exactly 3 recipes that I will use spinach on, and it's not the main feature of the dish, it's just for accent.
i know! i've been up since 5:30am. i ate half a good sized chicken burrito at 8 am. it's 7pm now. you'd think i could eat more but i can't. maybe in like a hour i'll go get another piece. i'll graze on it for a day or two.
Do what I do, grab a piece every time I have to visit the fridge for a drink..
yeah. jet's is deep dish so all that bread hits me hard. i'm usually a pretty light eater so when that much gets piled in i get filled quick.
ok saw this and had to link it. i know some people on here do the long distance relationship thing. 49 dollar one way plane ticket. offer is only good till the end of the month though.
This is a thread that I found on another website I post at. It can be really really interesting. I thought it deserved a place here.
Post your random thoughts for the day here, or anything else that intrigues you.
For starters, is it possible to give constructive critism to someone who doesn't have a neck? I totally just walked by a girl who didn't. Someone isn't getting a necklace for Valentines day!
And who decided black and white can't be colors? I want to say a racist. I really do.