Just Wondering Is All..

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Puppet Master » Just wondering is all..
Just wondering is all..
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-24 19:38:40
Link | Quote | Reply

darkmaffxi said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
darkmaffxi said:
Ifrit.Darkanaseur said:
No, you didn't specify "on birds" for Soboro. Aside from Polearm areas it's arguably the best GK till Hagun even without /RNG.

I said this on the second line

"you can improve your sam by using polearm on birds"

you must have missed it.

what you dont experience off birds lv 53+ now?
more options nowadays.

I havent been around for over a year. Guess things did change a lot.
More will change with Scars of Abyssea coming out too I bet lol.
By darkmaffxi 2010-08-24 19:42:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Billgoku said:
This topic isn't about a sams gear, mine or anyone elses, take your nonsense out of here. I don't intend to be some badass, its just a game, I play it to have fun. I'm also aware to use a polearm when against birds, that's just common sense, but then again you seem to be without that posting here.

Guess you werent following this this thread? Have you seen that horrible relic sam and how the OP raped some sams in his parse on his pup?

Play it to have fun card. You wouldnt be hitting anything with that gear on if you did use a polearm. Need more accuracy. That is why I said get an accuracy ring and dont use that body.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Billgoku
Server: Cerberus
user: Billgoku
By Cerberus.Billgoku 2010-08-24 19:44:41
Link | Quote | Reply

The body is just fine, until hauby I'm using it. I use luisant haubert for my ws.
By darkmaffxi 2010-08-24 19:46:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Billgoku said:
The body is just fine, until hauby I'm using it. I use luisant haubert for my ws.

cause you use accuracy food and dont need an accuracy body? especially if you use polearm. Awesome
[+]
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2010-08-24 19:50:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Typically Pizza is the way to go at that level with Pole. That'd be more accuracy than acc body/meat and comparable attack. That body's fine, and even has uses at 80.
[+]
By darkmaffxi 2010-08-24 19:51:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Darkanaseur said:
Typically Pizza is the way to go at that level with Pole. That'd be more accuracy than acc body/meat and comparable attack. That body's fine, and even has uses at 80.

birds dont eat food now? when did that change?
[+]
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2010-08-24 19:55:01
Link | Quote | Reply

You can't carry more than one meal on you? When did that change. If he's not dropping a hit on his build then no it has no uses, otherwise yes. Accuracy will still be meh at that level with acc body/meat, I don't see what you're arguing.
By Randomguy 2010-08-24 19:56:38
Link | Quote | Reply

inb4lock

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Randomguy 2010-08-24 19:58:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Randomguy said:
inb4lock

inb4blocks
naw, OP specifically said that he didn't want this to be a SAM thread, and yet it turned into one.

inb4lock
By darkmaffxi 2010-08-24 19:59:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Darkanaseur said:
You can't carry more than one meal on you? When did that change. If he's not dropping a hit on his build then no it has no uses, otherwise yes. Accuracy will still be meh at that level with acc body/meat, I don't see what you're arguing.

I never said he should be eating meats. Isnt pizza expensive and take a lot of room?

I use to spam crab sushi on birds when I needed cheap accuracy food.

peacock charm/amulet, accuracy body and ring makes a huge difference than what he currently has on.
By Randomguy 2010-08-24 20:00:31
Link | Quote | Reply

darkmaffxi said:
Ifrit.Darkanaseur said:

I never said he should be eating meats. Isnt pizza expensive and take a lot of room?

peacock charm/amulet, accuracy body and ring makes a huge difference than what he currently has on.
inexpensive. Like 4k a pizza.
 Alexander.Meowryu
Server: Alexander
user: Meoryu
By Alexander.Meowryu 2010-08-24 20:00:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Randomguy said:
Randomguy said:
inb4lock
inb4blocks
naw, OP specifically said that he didn't want this to be a SAM thread, and yet it turned into one. inb4lock

By darkmaffxi 2010-08-24 20:01:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Randomguy said:
darkmaffxi said:
Ifrit.Darkanaseur said:

birds snatching pizza gets expensive, no? unless he doest get any hate?
 Shiva.Daimos
Server: Shiva
user: Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-24 20:01:48
Link | Quote | Reply

You all forget that this is xiah, where every thread turns into a sam thread.
By Randomguy 2010-08-24 20:02:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Meowryu said:
Randomguy said:
Randomguy said:
inb4lock
inb4blocks
naw, OP specifically said that he didn't want this to be a SAM thread, and yet it turned into one. inb4lock

It is up to the OP to decide if he wants a lock or not.
By Randomguy 2010-08-24 20:03:59
Link | Quote | Reply

darkmaffxi said:
Randomguy said:
darkmaffxi said:
Ifrit.Darkanaseur said:

Wait, people still exp on birds?

I thought Abyssia is the way to go for 75+ parties.

If you are really worried about pizza from 55-74 parties, you really need to get out of level sync.
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2010-08-24 20:06:08
Link | Quote | Reply

darkmaffxi said:
Ifrit.Darkanaseur said:

More expensive than crab sushi/meat yeah, and yeah takes more room. I'm not disagreeing, sushi is a more optimal choice given cost/inventory consumption. I'm just disagreeing that the body has 0 uses when that's not always true.

Shiva.Daimos said:
You all forget that this is xiah, where every thread turns into a sam thread.

^so true
 Alexander.Meowryu
By Alexander.Meowryu 2010-08-24 20:06:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Randomguy said:
darkmaffxi said:
Randomguy said:
darkmaffxi said:
Ifrit.Darkanaseur said:
I never said he should be eating meats. Isnt pizza expensive and take a lot of room? I use to spam crab sushi on birds when I needed cheap accuracy food. peacock charm/amulet, accuracy body and ring makes a huge difference than what he currently has on.
Wait, people still exp on birds? I thought Abyssia is the way to go for 75+ parties. If you are really worried about pizza from 55-74 parties, you really need to get out of level sync.

Abyssea 30+ get it done.
By darkmaffxi 2010-08-24 20:07:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Meowryu said:
Randomguy said:
darkmaffxi said:
Randomguy said:
darkmaffxi said:
Ifrit.Darkanaseur said:
I never said he should be eating meats. Isnt pizza expensive and take a lot of room? I use to spam crab sushi on birds when I needed cheap accuracy food. peacock charm/amulet, accuracy body and ring makes a huge difference than what he currently has on.
Wait, people still exp on birds? I thought Abyssia is the way to go for 75+ parties. If you are really worried about pizza from 55-74 parties, you really need to get out of level sync.

Abyssea 30+ get it done.

you can hit stuff there with level 30+ or just be a chest person?
By darkmaffxi 2010-08-24 20:13:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Last note:

I am glad I dont play anymore and wont come back. This Abyssea sounds a lot like smn burns.

enjoy while it lasts
[+]
By Randomguy 2010-08-24 20:15:05
Link | Quote | Reply

darkmaffxi said:
Last note:

I am glad I dont play anymore and wont come back. This Abyssea sounds a lot like smn burns.

enjoy while it lasts
lol, SMN burns = only 2-3 people actually do something.

Abyssea = everyone does something and benefits from it.
 Alexander.Meowryu
By Alexander.Meowryu 2010-08-24 20:15:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Chest lol obv.

By darkmaffxi 2010-08-24 20:16:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Randomguy said:
darkmaffxi said:
Last note:

enjoy while it lasts

no I mean level 30 can go and exp with level 75+ but not get skill ups, because he/she is too busy opening stuff? and will have to skill up some other time.
By Randomguy 2010-08-24 20:18:26
Link | Quote | Reply

darkmaffxi said:
Randomguy said:
darkmaffxi said:
Last note:

enjoy while it lasts

no I mean level 30 can go and exp with level 75+ but not get skill ups, because he/she is too busy opening stuff? and will have to skill up some other time.
When the mobs are IT++ on 80s, it would be "kindof" hard to hit anything at level 30, you know what I mean?
By darkmaffxi 2010-08-24 20:20:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Randomguy said:
darkmaffxi said:
Randomguy said:
darkmaffxi said:
Last note:

enjoy while it lasts

When the mobs are IT++ on 80s, it would be "kindof" hard to hit anything at level 30, you know what I mean?

I know what you mean, hence why I mentioned smn burn. People still had to skill up after.

it sure would suck to skill up those skills solo, unless you already have skilled them up on other jobs.
 Cerberus.Kiori
Server: Cerberus
user: Kiori
By Cerberus.Kiori 2010-08-24 21:14:13
Link | Quote | Reply

i like my pup, and i remember it was me who got you into the job, and you passed me. i stopped listening to people a long time ago on pup. I joined a pet ls that is more open minded when doing events, even thought i can't participate.

some negativity may just be from people who know nothing about the job. Who just jump on what everyone else says (look how some people still think pets take exp away from party for bsts) people just don't wanna hear it, and if it's not the "norm" in parties then they just don't want, don't want to try, and just don't care.
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12