Carbuncle.Ronson
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-08-18 12:54:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Bismarck.Gael said:
I dont see what's your problem Ronson (even if Spicyryan is a bit hard with you lol) : you only tested 1 way. Ppl who tested both way said you you can do better. Is it hard to admit you can be wrong ? is it hard to admit that we are not saying that to be bad with you ? Ok you cant parse yourself but you dont have any friend who can pt with you to parse for you? you can ask to your members if they are parsing (they do it often, and not only in exp PT) and if yes to show the result in /p at the end of the pt ? You are deny datas of ppl who parsed before you, with nothing to argument Of course you did a good dmg, even if real rng can do best (btw it's not the case here but i read it too often : ppl will have to make the difference between "pup > all" and "pup is as good as an other DD"), but you can just do better...
*** no! He does not need proof! All the proof he needs are right in front of his eyeballs! It is like arguing with a creationist. EDIT:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
bet the ladies love you Spicyryan. i can imagine some lady friedn asking how big your man sausage is to what your reply would be: "sorry i cannot show my penis i will have to parse it 1st" you wont get its full potential if its not parsed :(
And you show ladies a picture of your PUP in your wallet when you go to the movies? Your shitty attempts to ogre still do not change the fact a parse will prove or disprove what your eyes are seeing in front of you. Eyeballing is never a valid form of proof. No matter how obvious is in game something is in game we can never prove it with out scrutinizing it. That does not mean being a *** about people saying your hypothesis has insufficient backing and you are doing it wrong.

please quote in big fat letter where i have ever said that my eyes can out parse a parser tool.

your a tool doing the twisting my friend.

ive said parsing it obviously the best way of counting who has the biggest ***(most damge)in countless posts

like wtf man deeer.

the thread wasnt created to show you my parse data
was crated to to prove that you can have x3 fire manuvers up and force daze doing uber damage.

but then you elitest *** came in *** it,twisted it and rode the parse wagon.

but *** commen sence says you forgot that

Carbuncle.Ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-08-18 12:58:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Bismarck.Gael said:
I dont see what's your problem Ronson (even if Spicyryan is a bit hard with you lol) : you only tested 1 way. Ppl who tested both way said you you can do better. Is it hard to admit you can be wrong ? is it hard to admit that we are not saying that to be bad with you ? Ok you cant parse yourself but you dont have any friend who can pt with you to parse for you? you can ask to your members if they are parsing (they do it often, and not only in exp PT) and if yes to show the result in /p at the end of the pt ? You are deny datas of ppl who parsed before you, with nothing to argument Of course you did a good dmg, even if real - not all - rng can do better (btw it's not the case here but i read it too often : ppl will have to make the difference between "pup > all" and "pup is as good as an other DD"), but you can just do better...
you stalk me round carbuncle? how the *** do you no what ive tested and what i havent retard. ive tried every combo there its to try with ranger pup lol.. not that many really combos is there. its not blue mage ranger pup an only do so much period dam right in lvl 62 party too
We know you do not test because you say you eyeball it and have no access to a parser for actual numbers. Trying out things in the game is not like taking licks of various ice cream and deciding what is better. I hope you understand and know why. BLU RNG? 62 party? A barrier used to control rivers? What are you *** talking about?

read the dam quote for *** sake...he said i only tested one combonation of the ranger pup out as if he was there.

i said ive tried all combos lol because theres not that many is there.

so i mentioned bluemage as in to say setting a blue mage up is hard lots of combernations you can do..setting a rng pup and working with it isnt exactly limitless

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-18 13:05:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Ronson, I see you're still as stupid as ever.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-08-18 13:06:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Bismarck.Gael said:
I dont see what's your problem Ronson (even if Spicyryan is a bit hard with you lol) : you only tested 1 way. Ppl who tested both way said you you can do better. Is it hard to admit you can be wrong ? is it hard to admit that we are not saying that to be bad with you ? Ok you cant parse yourself but you dont have any friend who can pt with you to parse for you? you can ask to your members if they are parsing (they do it often, and not only in exp PT) and if yes to show the result in /p at the end of the pt ? You are deny datas of ppl who parsed before you, with nothing to argument Of course you did a good dmg, even if real - not all - rng can do better (btw it's not the case here but i read it too often : ppl will have to make the difference between "pup > all" and "pup is as good as an other DD"), but you can just do better...
you stalk me round carbuncle? how the *** do you no what ive tested and what i havent retard. ive tried every combo there its to try with ranger pup lol.. not that many really combos is there. its not blue mage ranger pup an only do so much period dam right in lvl 62 party too
We know you do not test because you say you eyeball it and have no access to a parser for actual numbers. Trying out things in the game is not like taking licks of various ice cream and deciding what is better. I hope you understand and know why. BLU RNG? 62 party? A barrier used to control rivers? What are you *** talking about?
read the dam quote for *** sake...he said i only tested one combonation of the ranger pup out as if he was there. i said ive tried all combos lol because theres not that many is there. so i mentioned bluemage as in to say setting a blue mage up is hard lots of combernations you can do..setting a rng pup and working with it isnt exactly limitless
Now you do not understand yet another job? Great, sorry to all the BLUs out there and your many combos you do.

blu's are very versitile my friend a ranger pup is not
 Carbuncle.Ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-08-18 13:07:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Bismarck.Gael said:
I dont see what's your problem Ronson (even if Spicyryan is a bit hard with you lol) : you only tested 1 way. Ppl who tested both way said you you can do better. Is it hard to admit you can be wrong ? is it hard to admit that we are not saying that to be bad with you ? Ok you cant parse yourself but you dont have any friend who can pt with you to parse for you? you can ask to your members if they are parsing (they do it often, and not only in exp PT) and if yes to show the result in /p at the end of the pt ? You are deny datas of ppl who parsed before you, with nothing to argument Of course you did a good dmg, even if real rng can do best (btw it's not the case here but i read it too often : ppl will have to make the difference between "pup > all" and "pup is as good as an other DD"), but you can just do better...
*** no! He does not need proof! All the proof he needs are right in front of his eyeballs! It is like arguing with a creationist. EDIT:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
bet the ladies love you Spicyryan. i can imagine some lady friedn asking how big your man sausage is to what your reply would be: "sorry i cannot show my penis i will have to parse it 1st" you wont get its full potential if its not parsed :(
And you show ladies a picture of your PUP in your wallet when you go to the movies? Your shitty attempts to ogre still do not change the fact a parse will prove or disprove what your eyes are seeing in front of you. Eyeballing is never a valid form of proof. No matter how obvious is in game something is in game we can never prove it with out scrutinizing it. That does not mean being a *** about people saying your hypothesis has insufficient backing and you are doing it wrong.
please quote in big fat letter where i have ever said that my eyes can out parse a parser tool. your a tool doing the twisting my friend.
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
my eyes are in my head i use them.
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
p.s would love to see some pic's of other's doing this with ah hands and optic fibre to see there dmg output :)
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
your a toll doing the twisting my friend.
Are you 15? You use there instead of their, your instead of you're, commen instead of common, and stupid ***like that.
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
and i know parsing is the best way to see who do's what on paper but in game if a leader see's me taking an IT bird down to half HP in one shot i say thats a good thing because its big damage that catch's the eyes of people ignorant to what a job can do not parse on paper.
Come on, do I need to keep going? Class A retard.

do i also get ice cream for spelling to your requirements?
 Carbuncle.Ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-08-18 13:08:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:

hello dear

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-08-18 13:11:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
I loled and I loled even more when I got a tell saying thank you for the PUP argument as it is amusing and the only thread worth reading at the moment.

I-PAWN

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-08-18 13:13:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Bismarck.Gael said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
please quote in big fat letter where i have ever said that my eyes can out parse a parser tool. your a tool doing the twisting my friend.
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
p.s would love to see some pic's of other's doing this with ah hands and optic fibre to see there dmg output :)
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Are you 15? You use there instead of their, your instead of you're, commen instead of common, and stupid ***like that.
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
and i know parsing is the best way to see who do's what on paper but in game if a leader see's me taking an IT bird down to half HP in one shot i say thats a good thing because its big damage that catch's the eyes of people ignorant to what a job can do not parse on paper.
Try not being more handicapped than Steven Hawkings and we can see.

try not to parse your way through life like steven hawkins.

ow and im stilol waiting for the quote in capital letters where i say my eyes can out parse a parser tool
you tool
 Carbuncle.Ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-08-18 13:16:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Bismarck.Gael said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:

and while your still here read the OP and tell me where it says "1400+ daze skill chain will out parse all who live!"

Post deleted by User.
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
Server: Pandemonium
user: Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2010-08-18 13:21:46
Link | Quote | Reply

This is why Puppetmasters can't have nice things.

Edit: inb4 "Juu aren't a PUP!"
lvl 80 PUP on Asura ^^
Leveled PUP to cap twice, and have done my fair share of awesomeness on my Puppetmaster.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-08-18 13:27:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Bismarck.Gael said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
try not to parse your way through life like steven hawkins. ow and im stilol waiting for the quote in capital letters where i say my eyes can out parse a parser tool you tool
I do not want to read over the pages again, I used ctrl + f and looked for phrases. From the way you are talking you obviously do not and we can all tell that so stop trying to save face. Yes you never said your eyes can outparse a parsing tool, but neither did we say anything about your eyes out parsing a parser (lolwut?). That makes little sense and you are twisting something around that no one is saying to say you never said something. Who the *** is Hawkin? It is Hawking.

OMG
kill me now please.

no one asked for your parsing tools in this thread.yet you tossed them in there.

the way your acting is i've said that i eye balled something there for making out i think eye balling is better than parsing.

[+]
 Carbuncle.Ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-08-18 13:28:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Bismarck.Gael said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
and while your still here read the OP and tell me where it says "1400+ daze skill chain will out parse all who live!"

This
 Carbuncle.Ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-08-18 13:34:05
Link | Quote | Reply

its amazing how much contreversy can come from a fraction of a sentence in the world of FFXI:

1400+ Daze damage in level 62+ bird party

edit:the whole post

Post deleted by User.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-08-18 13:37:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-18 13:40:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I made this rage comic about Ronson when he said that people on Xbox don't have to have good gear, because there is no way for them to check websites because the Xbox doesn't have a browser.

Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-18 13:42:43
Link | Quote | Reply

This entire thread is proof of Ronsons stupidity:

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/12105/blu-full-timing-auro-set-no-thanks-00/

As well as Neonracers stupidity.
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2010-08-18 13:44:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Ronson said:
its amazing how much contreversy can come from a fraction of a sentence in the world of FFXI:
1400+ Daze damage in level 62+ bird party

edit:the whole post

Don't bother arguing with Spicyryan. He'd argue just to argue. . .
 Carbuncle.Ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-08-18 13:44:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Bismarck.Gael said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
try not to parse your way through life like steven hawkins. ow and im stilol waiting for the quote in capital letters where i say my eyes can out parse a parser tool you tool
I do not want to read over the pages again, I used ctrl + f and looked for phrases. From the way you are talking you obviously do not and we can all tell that so stop trying to save face. Yes you never said your eyes can outparse a parsing tool, but neither did we say anything about your eyes out parsing a parser (lolwut?). That makes little sense and you are twisting something around that no one is saying to say you never said something. Who the *** is Hawkin? It is Hawking.
OMG kill me now please. no one asked for your parsing tools in this thread.yet you tossed them in there. the way your acting is i've said that i eye balled something there for making out i think eye balling is better than parsing.
No one asked for your lack of scrutiny of your own methods you were so ready to rigorously defend either. You acted like you could just see it the whole time especially your vague response of "I use my eyes". You acted like parsing will not prove anything. I am saying it is required to truly know anything about your daze charade. You are eyeballing it because you said you have no ability to parse on your Xbox. So every time you defended that something in the way you play in your OP was good you were essentially defending your eyeballing.

i was been a clever *** by saying "i use my eye balls"

iits called humouring you.

and i dont want lack the ablilty to parse i choose not to parse.(i have a laptop)

i use my eyes to play the game,no windower no parcer.

my eyes O.O

the reason i havent parsed and dont want to parse is becasue this isnt a parsing thread lmao

and for the 20th i have said parsing is the best way in lots of posts.

hmm a program that add loads of numbers ur or count in my head,hmm i choose a parser.

i just take it you havent read anything where i say "OBVIOULY A PARSER(computer program)IS THE BEST WAY TO SEE TOTAL DAMAGE"

i still cant believe your wanking at the parsing band wagon.

its not part of the OP
 Carbuncle.Ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-08-18 13:44:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
This entire thread is proof of Ronsons stupidity: http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/12105/blu-full-timing-auro-set-no-thanks-00/ As well as Neonracers stupidity.

hi love
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-18 13:46:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
This entire thread is proof of Ronsons stupidity: http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/12105/blu-full-timing-auro-set-no-thanks-00/ As well as Neonracers stupidity.

hi love

You actually need to have a helper. People like you shouldn't be allowed to post alone.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-08-18 13:46:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Scrumpet said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
its amazing how much contreversy can come from a fraction of a sentence in the world of FFXI: 1400+ Daze damage in level 62+ bird party edit:the whole post

seems i have a friend in spicey then
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2010-08-18 13:47:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Pandemonium.Scrumpet said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
its amazing how much contreversy can come from a fraction of a sentence in the world of FFXI: 1400+ Daze damage in level 62+ bird party edit:the whole post

seems i have a friend in spicey then

Your choice.

Edit: Also, this thread is ridiculous. Seriously guys? Seriously? srsly?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7