First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Carbuncle.Ronson
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-08-18 10:05:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Rof said:
I guess the point is that you will do more dmg over time that a big WS. Of course 1.1k is inferior to 1.7 k but over time you will do more 1.1K WS than 1.7 k (and you count 400 dmg from the sc if i understand well but you can only SC with other members, and your automaton too so it's not compare 1.1k to 1.7k in fact, but a bit less)
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
ranger pup dont get buffs >.> ranger pups are hybrids. its like comparing a blm to a whm on healing power! guess who heals the best?
I dont understand why you are saying this

im saying this because that person was comparing a real ranger to a doll ranger :)
|
|
V
lmao-------->Lakshmi.Aeyela said:
So you can have a PUP do 1400, or a RNG do 2000+. I know which I'd rather!

you skill chain with your self when you can for high damage and let your pup freely daze untill you choose to do it again.only time this is flawed is if some one has a gimpy weapon skill that force's Accubalista,if thats the case i take inhibitor off!

Carbuncle.Ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-08-18 10:21:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Earth and Wind manuevers for SS and shadows if any of you are going to attempt this. As for the rest of us who know better, hitting 1400+ dmg might be cool, but its not worth screwing the hate up and messing up the party.

lol wut?

my pup pulls hate and it screws the party up?

thats like saying to the sam's please dont hit too hard the pld might cry if you take his hate :(

how many of you didnt read that i do this when bird is under 50% HP,leaving it with no HP to have hate on any one or been close to death!

well daft quesition realy because you obviously didnt read it!guess you skipped that part >.>
 Carbuncle.Ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-08-18 10:23:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Drille usually uses Daze mid-way during the fight, I can sorta sense it coming and use the needed manuevers.

lol i dont sense weapon skill either i have a macro that tells me his tp >.^
 Carbuncle.Ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-08-18 10:34:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Gael said:
Seraph.Rof said:
I guess the point is that you will do more dmg over time that a big WS
This. You are comparing 2 instants dmg while i say you to compare 2 overall dmg. Until you understand this thing, i wont argue any more. Parse your Dmg with and without the inhibitor and you will see that you dont have the best way to deal dmg (as pup, with this frame) (Why lev 75 and not 80 btw ?)

cant parse on shitbox 360.

as i said before pups havent got a good reputaion its dam hard to get in partys as it is.

been elitest *** wont help us either.

when i get an invite to a random group those big numbers im packing get me noticed!

there for people remember me and invite me on my shity pup

people setting up xp partys dont sit there parsing and totaling evey ones damage up then saying "nope dont get him again hes low damage"

you catch xp leaders eyes with high damage..they say"ooow WTFPUP" instead of lolpup

lolpup aint doing me any favours or getting me any partys.

and by the way parsing like an Elitest *** means *** all because race,gear,food,merits and experience of the job all change parsing.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-08-18 10:37:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
It's funny how some of the posts in this thread are like a child interrupting an adult when they're speaking lol. PUPs have feelings too, you know 8(

<3
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-08-18 10:39:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Drille usually uses Daze mid-way during the fight, I can sorta sense it coming and use the needed manuevers.

I use the Force
 Carbuncle.Ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-08-18 10:44:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
I use the Force

use it well young luke!(in a funny darth voice)
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-08-18 10:46:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
I use the Force

use it well young luke!(in a funny darth voice)
Use The Force Strong I do yes I do use the force strongly yes I do do it yes I do well.

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-08-18 11:05:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Bismarck.Gael said:
Seraph.Rof said:
I guess the point is that you will do more dmg over time that a big WS
This. You are comparing 2 instants dmg while i say you to compare 2 overall dmg. Until you understand this thing, i wont argue any more. Parse your Dmg with and without the inhibitor and you will see that you dont have the best way to deal dmg (as pup, with this frame) (Why lev 75 and not 80 btw ?)
cant parse on shitbox 360.
There is your problem. Eyeballing it is fail no matter how you cut it. It is sad to watch you try to justify your crap with no real numbers.
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
as i said before pups havent got a good reputaion its dam hard to get in partys as it is.
People like you are not helping do anything, but impress noobs or people too stupid to understand it is fail.
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
been elitest *** wont help us either.
Sucking will not help us either.
Carbuncle.Ronsonwhen said:
i get an invite to a random group those big numbers im packing get me noticed!
"Hey did you see that guy over there?" "Yeah he is playing like a DRK/THF or something." "I was thinking WAR/THF, look at his parse it is pathetic." "LOLPUP, last time I will invite one of them."
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
there for people remember me and invite me on my shity pup
At least you recognize it is shitty.
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
people setting up xp partys dont sit there parsing and totaling evey ones damage up then saying "nope dont get him again hes low damage"
Class A parties have idiots that think like that right? Maybe you should pt in the dunes to 99.
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
you catch xp leaders eyes with high damage..they say"ooow WTFPUP" instead of lolpup
Hey, I, them, or you could run a parse and know instead of speculating. You are assuming damage is impressive to people. If that was the case every DD sub thf and try to max WS damage. We do know this is fail compared to the DoT of something else and are way past that time in the games life.
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
lolpup aint doing me any favours or getting me any partys.
You AINT DOIN' any PUP no favors by not even knowing the job and embarrassing us out there.
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
and by the way parsing like an Elitest *** means *** all because race,gear,food,merits and experience of the job all change parsing.
Rejecting criticism like an elitist *** with no parse to back you means *** all because race, gear, food, merits, and experience of the job all change parsing.

my eyes are in my head i use them.

how many random partys send you a tell syaing:

/Spicyryan hello party do you need it? parse numbers can i have them.

sorry no parse numbers no party.get out my face *** tard before i put my *** in your mouth and shut your elitest persona up for good!

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-08-18 11:55:45
Link | Quote | Reply

sorry no parse numbers no party.

No party asks for a parse though because the person already judged the jobs in this game before the invite was sent or else you would not of gotten it.

bad answer to my question.
 Carbuncle.Ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-08-18 11:56:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Ronson said:
sorry no parse numbers no party.
No party asks for a parse though because the person already judged the jobs in this game before the invite was sent or else you would not of gotten it.
bad answer to my question.

your answer should of been "no one ask's for parse imformation when inviting you to a xp party there for its pointless)

hay ho

and by the way i also have plenty of level 80 job's.

partying is never over

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-08-18 12:24:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
how many random partys send you a tell syaing: /Spicyryan hello party do you need it? parse numbers can i have them. sorry no parse numbers no party. No party asks for a parse though because the person already judged the jobs in this game before the invite was sent or else you would not of gotten it. bad answer to my question.
your answer should of been "no one ask's for parse imformation when inviting you to a xp party there for its pointless) hay ho and by the way i also have plenty of level 80 job's. partying is never over
Your answer should of been to something I said actually if you want to say who should of said what. I am glad you have 80 jobs. One would think you have some sense about you then, but of course not why should I expect that? No one said partying is dead, I said the days of partying are over for ME. Not anyone else, just myself. None of this changes the fact you are playing PUP in a less proficient manner and refuse to believe or understand it. LOLPUP.

answering questions with ***as usual.

lolSpicyryan

epic fail of answering questions.

truth be told parsing is to see who has the biggest *** or real situations where its needed not lvl 62 birds :)

no one gives a flying *** about you and your numbers at low level.

you always assume random partys at level 62 are full of Utsukane gear people lol.

Elitest bastrard!

i was out doing every DD in my party,if there gimped at drk sam what ever its not my fault..there problem not mine

go piss on there fire

parse or ~GTFO

my word yea the whole game parse!

kill me please
 Quetzalcoatl.Behar
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Behar
By Quetzalcoatl.Behar 2010-08-18 12:24:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea i'm not going to bother reading all this about a pup.

So get ready for this.... all you need to know !

LOLPUPPETMASTER

ps. Remember to use your apostrophe's !
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-08-18 12:26:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Behar said:
ps. Remember to use your apostrophe's !
Ironic how you advocate the use of an apostrophe, and yet still use it incorrectly.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-08-18 12:32:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
how many random partys send you a tell syaing: /Spicyryan hello party do you need it? parse numbers can i have them. sorry no parse numbers no party. No party asks for a parse though because the person already judged the jobs in this game before the invite was sent or else you would not of gotten it. bad answer to my question.
your answer should of been "no one ask's for parse imformation when inviting you to a xp party there for its pointless) hay ho and by the way i also have plenty of level 80 job's. partying is never over
Your answer should of been to something I said actually if you want to say who should of said what. I am glad you have 80 jobs. One would think you have some sense about you then, but of course not why should I expect that? No one said partying is dead, I said the days of partying are over for ME. Not anyone else, just myself. None of this changes the fact you are playing PUP in a less proficient manner and refuse to believe or understand it. LOLPUP.
answering questions with ***as usual. lolSpicyryan epic fail of answering questions. truth be told parsing is to see who has the biggest *** or real situations where its needed not lvl 62 birds :) no one gives a flying *** about you and your numbers at low level. you always assume random partys at level 62 are full of Utsukane gear people lol. Elitest bastrard! i was out doing every DD in my party,if there gimped at drk sam what ever its not my fault..there problem not mine go piss on there fire parse or ~GTFO my word yea the whole game parse! kill me please
I could respond to your points if you can even call them points, *** knows I can't. All you did was twist things around though so there is really no point.

ow yea beauase little mr.parser never twists ***(like he edit the *** outta of one of his posts that didnt sound good enough >.>

but ya'll didnt see that obviously

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Odin.Spccdog
Server: Odin
user: spccdog
By Odin.Spccdog 2010-08-18 12:37:50
Link | Quote | Reply

LOLPUP
btw, why dont you quit hideing your jobs so we can see all your so called jobs?
 Bismarck.Gael
Server: Bismarck
user: Gael
By Bismarck.Gael 2010-08-18 12:39:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I dont see what's your problem Ronson (even if Spicyryan is a bit hard with you lol) : you only tested 1 way. Ppl who tested both way said you you can do better.

Is it hard to admit you can be wrong ? is it hard to admit that we are not saying that to be bad with you ?

Ok you cant parse yourself but you dont have any friend who can pt with you to parse for you? you can ask to your members if they are parsing (they do it often, and not only in exp PT) and if yes to show the result in /p at the end of the pt ?

You are deny datas of ppl who parsed before you, with nothing to argument

Of course you did a good dmg, even if real - not all - rng can do better (btw it's not the case here but i read it too often : ppl will have to make the difference between "pup > all" and "pup is as good as an other DD"), but you can just do better...
[+]
 Carbuncle.Ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-08-18 12:39:52
Link | Quote | Reply

bet the ladies love you Spicyryan.

i can imagine some lady friedn asking how big your man sausage is to what your reply would be:

"sorry i cannot show my penis i will have to parse it 1st"

you wont get its full potential if its not parsed :(
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-08-18 12:42:19
Link | Quote | Reply

80 thf 80 smn 80 sam 71 pup and reason there not on is because im not an Elitest ***!

its not real life im not required to post my jobs tut?

what do i get for posting my jobs.

an ice cream
 Carbuncle.Ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-08-18 12:45:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Gael said:
I dont see what's your problem Ronson (even if Spicyryan is a bit hard with you lol) : you only tested 1 way. Ppl who tested both way said you you can do better. Is it hard to admit you can be wrong ? is it hard to admit that we are not saying that to be bad with you ? Ok you cant parse yourself but you dont have any friend who can pt with you to parse for you? you can ask to your members if they are parsing (they do it often, and not only in exp PT) and if yes to show the result in /p at the end of the pt ? You are deny datas of ppl who parsed before you, with nothing to argument Of course you did a good dmg, even if real - not all - rng can do better (btw it's not the case here but i read it too often : ppl will have to make the difference between "pup > all" and "pup is as good as an other DD"), but you can just do better...

you stalk me round carbuncle?

how the *** do you no what ive tested and what i havent retard.

ive tried every combo there its to try with ranger pup lol..

not that many really combos is there.

its not blue mage ranger pup an only do so much period

dam right in lvl 62 party too

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Gael
Server: Bismarck
user: Gael
By Bismarck.Gael 2010-08-18 12:49:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Ronson said:

you stalk me round carbuncle?

how the *** do you no what ive tested and what i havent retard.

ive tried every combo there its to try with ranger pup lol..

not that many really combos is there.

its not blue mage ranger pup an only do so much period

dam right in lvl 62 party too

You said it yourself, you didnt parsed, so you can not test it...
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7