First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Asura.Projekt
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Projekt
By Asura.Projekt 2010-08-06 04:12:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Turbofox said:
Wow since i quit there has been no good drama . . . . MoovinBrix owns, no real competition, so sad. What happened to that group of lolEUs that were coming to dominate Asura.

http://vosdementis.com/ . . . . .broken . . . .

http://ffxinirvana.com/ . . . broken . . .

What, exactly?

Nirvana = VosDementis, they haven't broken.
A few people from VosDementis have made a shell called MadGood.

MoovinBrix hasn't had much luck for awhile at claiming anything except for maybe Fafhogg/Aspid, but nobody cares about those drops anymore. The only competing LSes are MadGood, KupoLS, and VosDementis(I'm not sure about this, they have everything and have been doing Abyssea NM's recently, this is just speculation since I'm not in the shell to actually know).

All 3 of those LSes and the people in them have made a name for themselves server-wide(#1 on BG's Big Kill list, relics, etc) and mostly come from Pandy. Lol, who are Asuras end game shells again?

inb4

And no, I'm not one to ***stir, I'm just curious as to who/what gave you, your misinformed opinions. Lulz
 Asura.Tamoa
user: Tamoa
By Asura.Tamoa 2010-08-06 06:14:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Couldn't have said it better myself Projekt! <3
 Asura.Bbqhamster
user: Zexa
By Asura.Bbqhamster 2010-08-08 07:13:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Turbofox said:
If your going to try to school me learn to read.
His what is going to school?
Asura.Turbofox said:
But hell what do i know i guess since your so educated you can just add *** letters anywhere you see fit to make yourself appear to be smarter. And thats some knowledge dropped on you free of charge.
His so educated what?
Asura.Turbofox said:
O and yes i am very pedantic. Maybe you should pick up a book someday also before you try to play Mr. Scholar.
Conjunction Junction, what's your function? I miss School House Rock.
 Asura.Bbqhamster
user: Zexa
By Asura.Bbqhamster 2010-08-08 07:14:46
Link | Quote | Reply

if ur gonna be smartass plz b smart
 Asura.Miori
user: Miori
By Asura.Miori 2010-08-09 19:19:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bbqhamster said:
if ur gonna be smartass plz b smart

Amen...

And yeah, school house rock rocks!
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-09 20:00:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bbqhamster said:
Asura.Turbofox said:
If your going to try to school me learn to read.
His what is going to school?
Asura.Turbofox said:
But hell what do i know i guess since your so educated you can just add *** letters anywhere you see fit to make yourself appear to be smarter. And thats some knowledge dropped on you free of charge.
His so educated what?
Asura.Turbofox said:
O and yes i am very pedantic. Maybe you should pick up a book someday also before you try to play Mr. Scholar.
Conjunction Junction, what's your function? I miss School House Rock.
relevence factor=0
any insults past 8/6 in this thread are null and void.
stale thread=stale.
By Clickclack 2010-08-13 21:12:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Manslayer said:
Asura.Sabishii said:
Asura.Turbofox said:
YOUR JUST 3 *** DAYS LATE
I'm embarrassed this guy's supposed to be on the same server as me. He's a retard.
Asura.Exantra said:
Just throwing my two cents out there, but whoever this Turbofox guy is, he tries too hard. To me he just seems like another one of the god knows how many children filled with unwarranted self importance. I'd suggest to everyone not to waste your time responding to his incessant trolling, but I have a feeling that's easier said than done..

lol hes the lol former leader of Subvert that got band for multiple offences lmao. RMT, botting , all the usual of most of the top players such as 90%-100% of ppl in Moovinbrix.
Just wait for his response on this lol
going to be full of her a noob that doesn't now anything.
Your lieing bout moovinbrix
Lol No i'm not. I know for a fact Moovinbrix is full of cheaters and botters

I bot cheat steal rob w/e you wanna call it. Come *** with me or ill rob you.. ***.
It's funny how you ***'s think you know what is going on but you really have no *** clue. Keep making up stories of why you suck *** and suck at this game to make you sleep better at night. WE DONT *** CARE LOL
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2010-08-13 21:13:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Clickclack said:
WE DONT *** CARE LOL
[+]
 Asura.Aeinaitch
user: Detsurin
By Asura.Aeinaitch 2010-08-13 21:14:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmmmm..... QFT nuffsaid.
[+]
 Asura.Turbofox
user: Turbofox
By Asura.Turbofox 2010-08-14 13:50:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Wtf? I got band? Like, did i get hit with a band? Or did you mean i got BANNED? Because both statements would be wrong. I quit, sold my account.

Truth be told, i have never been banned for claim botting or RMT. The ONLY time i was ever banned was for overnight fishing. 72 hour temp ban.

And what is up with you manslayer? You have been stalking me for years, including on EGS. I remember back in the day you even posted a BG check for me just asking for any info anyone had on me. Dude if you wanna stalk ill give you my address so you don't have to try sofaking hard brah.
Asura.Projekt said:
Asura.Turbofox said:
Wow since i quit there has been no good drama . . . . MoovinBrix owns, no real competition, so sad. What happened to that group of lolEUs that were coming to dominate Asura.

http://vosdementis.com/ . . . . .broken . . . .

http://ffxinirvana.com/ . . . broken . . .

What, exactly?

Nirvana = VosDementis, they haven't broken.

Yeah i am aware thats why i posted both links moron. I was showing that the sites that shell used were non-op now.
By Randomguy 2010-08-14 21:44:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ludoggy said:
Clickclack said:
WE DONT *** CARE LOL
 Asura.Tamoa
user: Tamoa
By Asura.Tamoa 2010-08-15 08:33:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Turbo, I suggest you try http://vosdementis.com/ one more time. We're still around, website's never been down (unless server's been *** up somehow).

We don't do HNMs no more though. Too much other stuff to do in this game now, that's a lot more fun and more rewarding.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8