user: Aust101
By Asura.Aust 2010-07-30 14:50:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Israfel said:
Asura.Aust said:
Asura.Israfel said:
Depends on how much I'm being paid! XD

edit: But I'm no mandra-***-a D: I'm modest, honestleeeeh! /blush

First of all, I don't pay for ***. I just take them out to dinner first. (thank God for the dollar menu.)

Second, woman, join my LS becuase I need ju.

One last question, how many people from other servers have played on Asura at one time?

Nyaaa Austy~kins ~ I wish I could join your LS ; ; but with my social and dyna/limbus group, it doesn't leave me with much free time ;;. But if you need a hand with anything you can always drop me a /tell~ and if I'm not bogged down with work I'll be sure to tag and help you with whatever you need~~

So um... when you taking me for a McDouble then? :O

After your man let's me barrow a few bucks. . . And his car. . .

That's fine about the LS, just haven't done anything with ya in a long time. It's only a social/event LS, so if your free sudays around 1~5pm cst jump on pearl.
[+]
By Randomguy 2010-07-30 17:14:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone understand why people don't want to come to Asura in the first place now?

IF you think Turbofox is bad, there are a lot worse retards than him....

...with ego complexes too....
 Caitsith.Zefiris
Server: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-07-30 17:20:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Randomguy said:
Anyone understand why people don't want to come to Asura in the first place now?

Idk, Caitsith is pretty boring. Asura seems kinda fun! ^^
By Randomguy 2010-07-30 17:22:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Randomguy said:

Idk, Caitsith is pretty boring. Asura seems kinda fun! ^^
Stay away from the dark side.

Even if the dark side tempts you with cookies, stay away!!
[+]
 Unicorn.Roxanna
Server: Unicorn
user: Roxanna
By Unicorn.Roxanna 2010-07-30 17:32:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Turbofox
Server: Asura
user: Turbofox
By Asura.Turbofox 2010-07-31 01:15:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Nuuuuuu don't die on me!!! Someone keep this thread going^^
 Fairy.Spence
Server: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-07-31 01:19:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Turbofox said:
Nuuuuuu don't die on me!!! Someone keep this thread going^^

Well, a summary of my night is I got too drunk to even try to hit on the girls at the club. Want to finish for me\?
 Asura.Turbofox
By Asura.Turbofox 2010-07-31 04:52:37
Link | Quote | Reply

At least getting that drunk made it easy for you. No rejection^^
 Asura.Turbofox
By Asura.Turbofox 2010-07-31 04:56:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
I didnt put a picture of my belly in my avi so you guys could flame it. Knock it off.

Kinda late but just to show off your stupidity more^^

Audio Video Interleave, known by its acronym AVI, is a multimedia container format introduced by Microsoft in November 1992 as part of its Video for Windows technology. AVI files can contain both audio and video data in a file container that allows synchronous audio-with-video playback. Like the DVD video format, AVI files support multiple streaming audio and video, although these features are seldom used. Most AVI files also use the file format extensions developed by the Matrox OpenDML group in February 1996. These files are supported by Microsoft, and are unofficially called "AVI 2.0".

I think you meant avatar, and not the movie.

An avatar is a computer user's representation of himself/herself or alter ego whether in the form of a three-dimensional model used in computer games,[1] a two-dimensional icon (picture) or a one-dimensional username used on Internet forums and other communities.

Soooo do us a favor and uninstall this game and all others and get your dumb *** back to school.
 Asura.Theringer
user: Theringer
By Asura.Theringer 2010-07-31 08:54:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Turbofox said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
I didnt put a picture of my belly in my avi so you guys could flame it. Knock it off.
Kinda late but just to show off your stupidity more^^ Audio Video Interleave, known by its acronym AVI, is a multimedia container format introduced by Microsoft in November 1992 as part of its Video for Windows technology. AVI files can contain both audio and video data in a file container that allows synchronous audio-with-video playback. Like the DVD video format, AVI files support multiple streaming audio and video, although these features are seldom used. Most AVI files also use the file format extensions developed by the Matrox OpenDML group in February 1996. These files are supported by Microsoft, and are unofficially called "AVI 2.0". I think you meant avatar, and not the movie. An avatar is a computer user's representation of himself/herself or alter ego whether in the form of a three-dimensional model used in computer games,[1] a two-dimensional icon (picture) or a one-dimensional username used on Internet forums and other communities. Soooo do us a favor and uninstall this game and all others and get your dumb *** back to school.

You know full well what Darki meant. All she did was abbreviate, but whilst were at this "lets be pedantic" lark:

"Soooo do us a favor and uninstall this game and all others and get your dumb *** back to school"

This is a Forum, not a game.

Forum: An Internet forum, or message board, is an online discussion site.[1] It originated as the modern equivalent of a traditional bulletin board, and a technological evolution of the dialup bulletin board system. From a technological standpoint, forums or boards are web applications managing user-generated content.

People participating in an Internet forum may cultivate social bonds and interest groups for a topic made from the discussions.

Game (by which you mean Video game?): A video game is an electronic game that involves interaction with a user interface to generate visual feedback on a video device. The word video in video game traditionally referred to a raster display device.[1] However, with the popular use of the term "video game", it now implies any type of display device. The electronic systems used to play video games are known as platforms; examples of these are personal computers and video game consoles. These platforms range from large mainframe computers to small handheld devices.

:O I can copy and paste just like you!!

Might be time to revist your school too? ^_^

[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
Server: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-31 09:45:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Turbofox doesnt understand the difference i see lol hater much?
 Asura.Calatilla
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2010-07-31 10:19:41
Link | Quote | Reply

All servers have their fair share of forum trolls, retards, bad players etc, just seems that the ones that play on Asura like to make themselves known.

Also, Asura inherits every other servers trash.
[+]
 Asura.Exantra
user: Exan
By Asura.Exantra 2010-07-31 10:42:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Just throwing my two cents out there, but whoever this Turbofox guy is, he tries too hard. To me he just seems like another one of the god knows how many children filled with unwarranted self importance.

I'd suggest to everyone not to waste your time responding to his incessant trolling, but I have a feeling that's easier said than done..
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-31 11:42:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Turbofox doesnt understand the difference i see lol hater much?
Darki, it's not as fun to blatantly hate on you, it's better to do it subtly by making you think that you are getting a compliment.
 Asura.Turbofox
By Asura.Turbofox 2010-07-31 12:12:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Theringer said:

You know full well what Darki meant. All she did was abbreviate, but whilst were at this "lets be pedantic" lark:

If your going to try to school me learn to read. How the hell is AVI an ABBV for Avatar?

Last I learned to abbreviate a word it means to shorten but here is the copy paste for you.

http://www.answers.com/topic/abbreviate
To make shorter.
To reduce (a word or phrase) to a shorter form intended to represent the full form.

But hell what do i know i guess since your so educated you can just add *** letters anywhere you see fit to make yourself appear to be smarter.

And thats some knowledge dropped on you free of charge.

O and yes i am very pedantic. Maybe you should pick up a book someday also before you try to play Mr. Scholar.

And to this guy . . .
Asura.Exantra said:

I'd suggest to everyone not to waste your time responding to his incessant trolling, but I have a feeling that's easier said than done..

So you post on here to give advice against the advice you just gave by making a post on here? Your a winner.

Here ill even give you a copy paste^^

Main Entry: hyp·o·crite
Pronunciation: \ˈhi-pə-ˌkrit\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English ypocrite, from Anglo-French, from Late Latin hypocrita, from Greek hypokritēs actor, hypocrite, from hypokrinesthai
Date: 13th century
1 : a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU
2 : a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2010-07-31 12:23:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Turbo, I totally eye *** a bunch of girls last night, and now I'm scared I got them pregnant.
 Asura.Turbofox
By Asura.Turbofox 2010-07-31 12:27:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said:
Hey Turbo, I totally eye *** a bunch of girls last night, and now I'm scared I got them pregnant.

Did you put condoms on your eyes????
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2010-07-31 12:28:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh ***oh ***oh *** ***

I forgot
 Asura.Exantra
user: Exan
By Asura.Exantra 2010-07-31 12:40:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said:
Oh ***oh ***oh *** ***

I forgot

/comfort
 Asura.Theringer
user: Theringer
By Asura.Theringer 2010-07-31 13:29:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Turbofox said:
Asura.Theringer said:
You know full well what Darki meant. All she did was abbreviate, but whilst were at this "lets be pedantic" lark: Might be time to revist your school too? ^_^
If your going to try to school me learn to read. How the hell is AVI an ABBV for Avatar? Last I learned to abbreviate a word it means to shorten but here is the copy paste for you. http://www.answers.com/topic/abbreviate To make shorter. To reduce (a word or phrase) to a shorter form intended to represent the full form.

Darki made it shorter. You knew what she meant, otherwise why would you post information on "Avatar" - in my eyes, successful abbreviation.
 Phoenix.Darki
Server: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-31 13:57:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol really youre wasting your time nothing you say will make me change my mind over my avatar. And im not going to give you fuel to keep trying to pick a fight, atm i am completely happy and focused on my baby ;)

In other words i dont really care. Im happy and it seems to me you are just angry. Advice; find a happy place.

Oh but if you find your happiness writing walls of text on my behalf, knock yourself out.

Thanks the people sticking up and having some decency over my display.

Im out of this thread.
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2010-07-31 13:59:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Fuel
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-31 15:35:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Lol really youre wasting your time nothing you say will make me change my mind over my avatar. And im not going to give you fuel to keep trying to pick a fight, atm i am completely happy and focused on my baby ;)

In other words i dont really care. Im happy and it seems to me you are just angry. Advice; find a happy place.

Oh but if you find your happiness writing walls of text on my behalf, knock yourself out.

Thanks the people sticking up and having some decency over my display.

Im out of this thread.
you'll be back, you always come back.
PROVE ME WRONG
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-31 15:38:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Turbofox said:
Asura.Theringer said:

If your going to try to school me learn to read. How the hell is AVI an ABBV for Avatar?

Last I learned to abbreviate a word it means to shorten but here is the copy paste for you.

http://www.answers.com/topic/abbreviate
To make shorter.
To reduce (a word or phrase) to a shorter form intended to represent the full form.

But hell what do i know i guess since your so educated you can just add *** letters anywhere you see fit to make yourself appear to be smarter.

And thats some knowledge dropped on you free of charge.

O and yes i am very pedantic. Maybe you should pick up a book someday also before you try to play Mr. Scholar.

And to this guy . . .
Asura.Exantra said:

So you post on here to give advice against the advice you just gave by making a post on here? Your a winner.

Here ill even give you a copy paste^^

Main Entry: hyp·o·crite
Pronunciation: \ˈhi-pə-ˌkrit\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English ypocrite, from Anglo-French, from Late Latin hypocrita, from Greek hypokritēs actor, hypocrite, from hypokrinesthai
Date: 13th century
1 : a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU
2 : a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

whomever said Darki was abbreviating was inaccurate
you see the internetz dey hav dem tings cawld slayng werds and den wen ppl ar like LULZ LULZ LULZ WUT DUZ LULZ MEEN ITZ NOT AN ABBV. OF LAUGH OUT LOUD LOL WTF.

ALSO, that's*
 Unicorn.Roxanna
Server: Unicorn
user: Roxanna
By Unicorn.Roxanna 2010-07-31 17:37:24
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Asura.Xlide
user: Xlide
By Asura.Xlide 2010-08-01 11:30:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Turbofox said:
Damn that was a hell of a derail . . . . .

Anyways account obtained, transfer is up, see you all soon Asura^^

no one cares
 Asura.Turbofox
By Asura.Turbofox 2010-08-01 12:08:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Xlide said:
Asura.Turbofox said:
Damn that was a hell of a derail . . . . .

Anyways account obtained, transfer is up, see you all soon Asura^^

no one cares

YOUR JUST 3 *** DAYS LATE
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2010-08-01 12:09:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Better late than never!
 Asura.Sabishii
user: Sabishii
By Asura.Sabishii 2010-08-01 23:57:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Turbofox said:

I'm embarrassed this guy's supposed to be on the same server as me. He's a retard.
By Manslayer 2010-08-05 23:48:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Sabishii said:
Asura.Turbofox said:
I'm embarrassed this guy's supposed to be on the same server as me. He's a retard.
Asura.Exantra said:
Just throwing my two cents out there, but whoever this Turbofox guy is, he tries too hard. To me he just seems like another one of the god knows how many children filled with unwarranted self importance. I'd suggest to everyone not to waste your time responding to his incessant trolling, but I have a feeling that's easier said than done..

lol hes the lol former leader of Subvert that got band for multiple offences lmao. RMT, botting , all the usual of most of the top players such as 90%-100% of ppl in Moovinbrix.
Just wait for his response on this lol
going to be full of her a noob that doesn't now anything.
Your lieing bout moovinbrix
Lol No i'm not. I know for a fact Moovinbrix is full of cheaters and botters
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8