I got called dumb cause I wasn't full Perle
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 8 9 10
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-15 16:21:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Helix said:
You know, it's ***like this that probably makes more than one person not even bother with trying to learn mechanics... wtf is the point of trying to learn when you're just going to be headkicked and flamed for admitting you don't know something...

It's just samuraiking like I said, he's gimp as *** in game so ignore him :D
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
Server: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-15 16:22:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Dirtyfinger said:
Samuraiking has the IQ of a Banana, and it shows.

Fruits do not have IQs as they do not have a brain. Therefore your comment was ignorant and made no sense, but I digress. If you had jesus in your heart you would not want to attack me so much and you would understand.

Just because you cant comprehend all of what the lord has done, doesn't mean the ones who believe are stupid or have low IQs. You just have to believe. Science has ruined you.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-15 16:23:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Helix said:
You know, it's ***like this that probably makes more than one person not even bother with trying to learn mechanics... wtf is the point of trying to learn when you're just going to be headkicked and flamed for admitting you don't know something...

My mnk has a blackbelt... and yours does not. Your argument is invalid unless you want to admit you are gimp as well. :(
[+]
Server: Odin
By Odin.Dirtyfinger 2010-07-15 16:23:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Helix said:

This. There are plenty of people on here who won't try and crush and destroy you for not knowing something about the game mechanics :3

You just happened to post something the "TrollinKing" happened to see.
 Bismarck.Rellz
Server: Bismarck
user: Relleum
By Bismarck.Rellz 2010-07-15 16:23:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Samuraiking said:
Odin.Dirtyfinger said:
Fruits do not have IQs as they do not have a brain. Therefore your comment was ignorant and made no sense, but I digress. If you had jesus in your heart you would not want to attack me so much and you would understand. Just because you cant comprehend all of what the lord has done, doesn't mean the ones who believe are stupid or have low IQs. You just have to believe. Science has ruined you.
Ur the one calling people ignorant? Funny just give up dude and shut up... Your making yourself look like more of a joke every post
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-15 16:24:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Helix said:

My mnk has a blackbelt... and yours does not. Your argument is invalid unless you want to admit you are gimp as well. :(

Nah bro, I've seen your drk lol.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-15 16:25:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Rellz said:
Odin.Dirtyfinger said:
Fruits do not have IQs as they do not have a brain. Therefore your comment was ignorant and made no sense, but I digress. If you had jesus in your heart you would not want to attack me so much and you would understand. Just because you cant comprehend all of what the lord has done, doesn't mean the ones who believe are stupid or have low IQs. You just have to believe. Science has ruined you.
Ur the one calling people ignorant? Funny just give up dude and shut up...

Ignorant isn't an insult, it means you lack knowledge. He doesn't understand that bananas have no IQs, therefore he is ignorant. You do not understand what the word means, therefore you are ignorant. I'm sorry. :/
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-15 16:26:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Samuraiking has failed at being edgy, therefore he's trying to be submissive.

Samuraiking needs to be himself, so he won't feel bad.
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-07-15 16:26:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:
The only second cumming Jesus Christ ever had was with a Roman *** up his ***, so I don't understand what all the gay bashing in Christianity is about, especially because the only real Christians *** little boys.

Very true. But Samuraiking isn't really a christian, he fails at arguing so he changes his online alter ego to fit the situation. This time it's submissive.

This is really uncalled for... if you want to insult me that is fine, I can take it, but don't insult the lord. After all he has done for you, this is how you repay him? He loves everyone, he doesn't hate gays, but they are not allowed into heaven, god has set rules and you must obey them. If you truly loved him and appreciated him giving you life you wouldn't want to disobey his rules.

The devil made homosexuality to lead us away from god. Don't fall into the temptation. You can be a good person just open your heart and let him in.

Satan is an embodiment of courage and defiance. "God"/Jesus (Inb4 no other gods b4 me amirite?!)is the embodiment of blind devotion and lack of independent thought. If taking it up the shitpipe is the best expression of that, then I volunteer to be the Engine of a Man train, chooo-Chooo~!

If God gave me life, God created the Anti-christ, inb4 infallible lord, amirite OR WUT?!

I R TROLL YETZ?! LOL
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Kimble
Server: Sylph
user: Jornna
By Sylph.Kimble 2010-07-15 16:26:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know why you bother to argue with him when he clearly doesn't believe any of this Jesus crap hes spewing, lol.
[+]
By Odin.Dirtyfinger 2010-07-15 16:27:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Dirtyfinger said:

Fruits do not have IQs as they do not have a brain. Therefore your comment was ignorant and made no sense, but I digress. If you had jesus in your heart you would not want to attack me so much and you would understand.

Just because you cant comprehend all of what the lord has done, doesn't mean the ones who believe are stupid or have low IQs. You just have to believe. Science has ruined you.

Jesus, you still talking? I'm bored you now so go away please.

As I said I'm messing with you and therefore baiting you, similar method to fishing actually.

You get a bite, reel it in, then let it go.
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-15 16:28:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Helix said:

Cool, tell me what I'm missing then.

http://www.ffxiah.com/item_sets.php?id=154402
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-07-15 16:29:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Kimble said:
I don't know why you bother to argue with him when he clearly doesn't believe any of this Jesus crap hes spewing, lol.

Nothin else to do while scanning for Sandworm ; ;
 Fenrir.Tool
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-07-15 16:30:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Zicdeh said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:
The only second cumming Jesus Christ ever had was with a Roman *** up his ***, so I don't understand what all the gay bashing in Christianity is about, especially because the only real Christians *** little boys.

Very true. But Samuraiking isn't really a christian, he fails at arguing so he changes his online alter ego to fit the situation. This time it's submissive.

This is really uncalled for... if you want to insult me that is fine, I can take it, but don't insult the lord. After all he has done for you, this is how you repay him? He loves everyone, he doesn't hate gays, but they are not allowed into heaven, god has set rules and you must obey them. If you truly loved him and appreciated him giving you life you wouldn't want to disobey his rules.

The devil made homosexuality to lead us away from god. Don't fall into the temptation. You can be a good person just open your heart and let him in.

Satan is an embodiment of courage and defiance. "God"/Jesus (Inb4 no other gods b4 me amirite?!)is the embodiment of blind devotion and lack of independent thought. If taking it up the shitpipe is the best expression of that, then I volunteer to be the Engine of a Man train, chooo-Chooo~!

If God gave me life, God created the Anti-christ, inb4 infallible lord, amirite OR WUT?!

I R TROLL YETZ?! LOL

You sir deserve a medal :D
 Remora.Helix
Server: Remora
user: Helix
By Remora.Helix 2010-07-15 16:30:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:

WTF...Nope I don't know this game that well, I make a lot of stupid noob remarks and ask alot of stupid noob questions...but I do understand civility and social skills and bringing christianity and religion into a *** thread about game gear has got to top the charts on ridiculous ***
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-07-15 16:30:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Helix said:

With a 528 Scythe, I think you can go Sword Strap. Only thing I see "Wrong" with that set.
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-15 16:31:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Zicdeh said:
Sylph.Kimble said:

I'm lfp in my MH. :(

Who are you to tell me what I do and don't believe in? Why are you ppl so religiously intolerant to christianity? I'm just trying to save you ppl, but you clearly don't want my help so forget it. I will pray for you though.
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-07-15 16:32:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Helix said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:

WTF...Nope I don't know this game that well, I make a lot of stupid noob remarks and ask alot of stupid noob questions...but I do understand civility and social skills and bringing christianity and religion into a *** thread about game gear has got to top the charts on ridiculous ***

That's it, arguing on the internet PERIOD is ridiculous. Doesn't matter what the subject is.
 Fenrir.Tool
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-07-15 16:33:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Zicdeh said:
That's it, arguing on the internet PERIOD is ridiculous. Doesn't matter what the subject is.

Pistachios are the best kind of nut in the world. Anyone else who thinks otherwise is totally wrong.
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-15 16:33:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Zicdeh said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Helix said:

With a 528 Scythe, I think you can go Sword Strap. Only thing I see "Wrong" with that set.

I've got a sword strap just haven't pulled it off my mule yet, I'm blm only for events so my drk isn't really used atm which is why I haven't bothered to pull it off.

I was waiting for that brown belt mnk to answer though. :(
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Giazz
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Gias
By Quetzalcoatl.Giazz 2010-07-15 16:34:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Helix said:

Sword strap > pole grip with a 528 delay weapon. Otherwise, it's good.
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-07-15 16:34:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Zicdeh said:
Sylph.Kimble said:

Who are you to tell me what I do and don't believe in? Why are you ppl so religiously intolerant to christianity? I'm just trying to save you ppl, but you clearly don't want my help so forget it. I will pray for you though.

Pray 4 me pls, that I draw Caboose on the man-train tonight, anus is sore.
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-15 16:35:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Zicdeh said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Sylph.Kimble said:

Sigh. The mocking never ends. being a christian is a hard job these days.. :/
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-15 16:36:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh I'm sorry, I was waiting for you to actually post realistically and not put on a persona. Nearly got a breakthrough by calling your drk gimp.

All I need to do next is rate you down, and then lol @ your butthurt reaction. I remember that greatsword thread, you got absolutely schooled.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-15 16:37:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Zicdeh said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Sylph.Kimble said:

Sigh. The mocking never ends. being a christian is a hard job these days.. :/
especially a gay christian.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-07-15 16:39:06
Link | Quote | Reply

It's always the same people once a topic is derailed. :x
 Ramuh.Vinvv
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-15 16:39:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Haseyo said:
It's always the same people once a topic is derailed. :x
^^same people
 Ramuh.Haseyo
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-07-15 16:41:02
Link | Quote | Reply

We need more of us.
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-15 16:43:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Oh I'm sorry, I was waiting for you to actually post realistically and not put on a persona. Nearly got a breakthrough by calling your drk gimp.

All I need to do next is rate you down, and then lol @ your butthurt reaction. I remember that greatsword thread, you got absolutely schooled.

What persona? Why is it so unrealistic that I'm a christian? Are you that much of a hardcore atheist?
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 8 9 10