Place Your Midterm Election Bets.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Place Your Midterm Election Bets.
Place Your Midterm Election Bets.
First Page 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32
By fonewear 2014-11-13 08:55:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
What happened to this thread?

How conflicting! What happens when there's a shower in front of the toilet? What if EVERY toilet had a shower in front of it, even in public?!?

What then, P&R?!?

What then?!?

Magical steam toilet !

It went over Nine Pages that is what happened.

By fonewear 2014-11-13 08:59:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Anti-puberty drugs comes to mind right off the bat. Paid for by medicaid.
Don't forget the hordes of teens who can now use the opposing gender's bathroom now cause.... feelings.
Reminds me of a South Park episode.

YouTube Video Placeholder
By fonewear 2014-11-13 09:17:43
Link | Quote | Reply

IF you can watch all of this video you have more patience than me ....

By fonewear 2014-11-13 09:18:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I mainly watched for that fabulous blue pant suit !
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2014-11-13 09:21:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
In the last two years of this lame duck Presidency...

We've been over this plenty of times. That term has a very specific meaning. We're entering a lame duck congressional session, it's post-election and they are serving the last of their terms. A lame duck president is one who has been beaten at re-election and is serving the last few months of their term. Since Obama is neither eligible for re-election or serving the last months of his presidency, he's not a "lame duck" president. Find a new way to say "I don't like him" that isn't an already widely known and specific political term.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-11-13 09:21:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I have to admit my curiosity was piqued when I heard Bill Cassidy's paranoid ravings about obama coming to LA to kick his *** because he loves Mary Landrieu so much it hurts...

paranoid much?
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-11-13 09:23:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Jassik said: »

We've been over this plenty of times. That term has a very specific meaning. We're entering a lame duck congressional session, it's post-election and they are serving the last of their terms. A lame duck president is one who has been beaten at re-election and is serving the last few months of their term. Since Obama is neither eligible for re-election or serving the last months of his presidency, he's not a "lame duck" president. Find a new way to say "I don't like him" that isn't an already widely known and specific political term.

Yeah, lamewad sounds so much better anyway.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-11-13 09:24:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Is it wrong that I'm looking up pictures of Bill Cassidy's teenage daughter...
By fonewear 2014-11-13 09:37:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Found a recent picture of Obama:

Or this:

[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-11-13 10:12:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm pretty sure you understand the meaning of calling the last 2 years of Obama's presidency a "lame duck session".

Of course he won't see it that way, he already said that it was only the democrat/liberal's fault for losing, and that he had nothing to do with their losses.
By fonewear 2014-11-13 10:16:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm a duck and I find the term lame duck offensive !
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-11-13 10:16:58
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
I'm a duck and I find the term lame duck offensive !
You find anything offensive!

Even apple pies!
[+]
By fonewear 2014-11-13 10:20:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Found a recent video of Obama after hearing Republicans are taking over Congress:

By fonewear 2014-11-13 10:23:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Welcome Christmas ! With executive orders for all !

I always knew How the Grinch Stole Christmas was a political allegory about the scary trend of Presidents abusing executive orders !
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-11-13 11:25:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I totally heard the "Fahoo Fores Dahoo Dores" song kick on in my head before I clicked on the video...
[+]
By fonewear 2014-11-13 11:27:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I actually don't really like the Grinch I mean maybe seeing it 20,000 times kinda killed the movie for me.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2014-11-13 11:57:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »

I'm pretty sure you understand the meaning of calling the last 2 years of Obama's presidency a "lame duck session".

Of course he won't see it that way, he already said that it was only the democrat/liberal's fault for losing, and that he had nothing to do with their losses.

No, he's not referring to the last 2 years, he's just using the wrong term because it's a way to say liberal or bad without actually saying it.
By fonewear 2014-11-13 11:58:29
Link | Quote | Reply

One more video of Obama:

Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-11-13 12:00:30
Link | Quote | Reply

No, he's not referring to the last 2 years, he's just using the wrong term because it's a way to say liberal or bad without actually saying it.

lame duck
noun
NORTH AMERICAN
an official (especially the president) in the final period of office, after the election of a successor.
"as a lame duck, the president had nothing to lose by approving the deal"
an ineffectual or unsuccessful person or thing.

If it looks like a duck.... and quacks like a duck....
[+]
By volkom 2014-11-13 12:22:55
Link | Quote | Reply

must be a duck
 Lakshmi.Neboh
Server: Lakshmi
user: Neboh
By Lakshmi.Neboh 2014-11-13 12:35:05
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-11-13 12:40:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »

lame duck
noun
NORTH AMERICAN
an official (especially the president) in the final period of office, after the election of a successor.

So Jassik can't say that isn't the real definition
By fonewear 2014-11-13 13:06:34
Link | Quote | Reply

According to Urban Dictionary it is a weird sexual fetish...which I must further investigate....
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-11-13 13:17:12
Link | Quote | Reply

No! Obama cannot be a lame duck, because.... Obama!
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-11-13 13:25:11
Link | Quote | Reply

there always has to be that one obnoxious guy... that's still on his feet, cheering and clapping and whistling loudly, long after everyone else has stopped and returned to their seats....

and in this case his name is Jassik!
[+]
By fonewear 2014-11-13 13:27:14
Link | Quote | Reply

When in doubt argue semantics. Politicians do it you can too !
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2014-11-13 13:39:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »

lame duck
noun
NORTH AMERICAN

In the common sense, you could use "lame duck" to describe an ineffectual or unsuccessful person, but he is using it in the political sense "lame duck president" which has a very specific definition.

Quote:
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-11-13 13:44:23
Link | Quote | Reply

This isn't lavender, this is mauvre.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-11-13 13:49:01
Link | Quote | Reply

he is using it in the political sense "lame duck president" which has a very specific definition.

how the hell would you know!? maybe he is tripping balls on acid and thinks he is real duck... with a bum leg or something...
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-11-13 13:49:54
Link | Quote | Reply

First Page 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32