Place Your Midterm Election Bets.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Place Your Midterm Election Bets.
Place Your Midterm Election Bets.
First Page 2 3 ... 30 31 32
By fonewear 2014-11-14 07:34:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Your dictionary has a clear Republican bias...

My dictionary was blessed by the chosen one Hillary it smells like teen spirit.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-11-14 07:38:05
Link | Quote | Reply

My great great great great great great grandfather is black and I find this offensive.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-11-14 07:55:15
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
My great great great great great great grandfather is black and I find this offensive.
To some people, that's qualification enough to be President.

Never mind that you don't have any leadership skills or are known to compromise or not, because you have a distant relative who's of a specific skin color, that's good enough for them.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-11-14 08:13:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Time to 'fone it in.'

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By fonewear 2014-11-14 08:13:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey I organized a community once sure it was a bake sale but we sold more brownies than the Girl Scouts !
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-11-14 08:15:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Bill Clinton: "I'm voting for Ralph too, but don't tell you know who."

lmao!
[+]
By fonewear 2014-11-14 08:17:23
Link | Quote | Reply

You too can be a community organizer with this:

(100% cotton wash with like colors)

By fonewear 2014-11-14 08:19:49
Link | Quote | Reply

By fonewear 2014-11-14 08:32:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Obama was a simple country boy. You might say a cockeyed optimist,
who got himself mixed up in the high stakes game of world diplomacy and international intrigue.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-11-14 08:45:53
Link | Quote | Reply

LEAVE OBAMA ALONE!!!!

[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-11-14 10:40:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Jassik said: »
The whole point of bringing up the fact that he's Black is that it's basically the only thing that separates his policies from both Democrat and Republican presidents of the past few decades, and there is clearly far more ire towards Obama than any of them.

Liberalism 103:

When your guy *** up big, pretend there's no difference between him and the opposition.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-11-14 10:41:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
The whole point of bringing up the fact that he's Black is that it's basically the only thing that separates his policies from both Democrat and Republican presidents of the past few decades, and there is clearly far more ire towards Obama than any of them.

Liberalism 103:

When your guy *** up big, pretend there's no difference between him and the opposition.
Liberalism 104:

When Liberalism 103 fails, make sure to tie the opposing views with a socially discrediting title to invalidate their arguments.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-11-14 10:46:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »

Liberalism 103:

Liberalism 104:

When Liberalism 103 fails, make sure to tie the opposing views with a socially discrediting title to invalidate their arguments.
That's a chapter in an elective course called the liberal misinformation machine.
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2014-11-14 10:52:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Liberalism 103:

Clinton was my main example, and he's not opposition, but since you are so keen to join in, mind showing some evidence that Obama is radically left of anyone?

Honestly, if you were in the market for a liberal, he'd be a pretty bad choice.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-11-14 10:54:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Liberalism 103:

Clinton was my main example, and he's not opposition, but since you are so keen to join in, mind showing some evidence that Obama is radically left of anyone?

Liberalism 103-alternate: Insist that your extremist candidate is actually mainstream.

Seriously, are we really debating weather or not he's a radical after shitting all over existing immigration law? Neither Bush Clinton Bush Reagan etc did such a thing.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-11-14 10:56:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Well Obama isn't radical enough for me he should sending suicide bombers to those evil corporations like Wal Mart.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-11-14 10:57:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Is this the new thing?

Conservatism 101: Ignore reality, spew nonsense to anyone that will listen.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-11-14 10:57:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Liberalism 103:

Honestly, if you were in the market for a liberal, he'd be a pretty bad choice.
Right, coming from somebody who considers Obama as part of the Tea Party....
[+]
By fonewear 2014-11-14 10:58:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I want my elected leaders to be highly unstable with a sordid past and questionable sources of income...that may or may not have committed war crimes...George W Bush I'm looking at you !
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2014-11-14 10:59:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Liberalism 103:

Liberalism 103-alternate: Insist that your extremist candidate is actually mainstream.

Faux-conservatism 101: deflect any rational idea as "liberal" and hide behind equally stupid and loud people. Also, reuse the same numbers because you can't count higher than 3.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-11-14 11:00:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Numbers are a tool of the devil I tells ya !
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-11-14 11:00:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Liberalism 103:

Faux-conservatism 101: deflect any rational idea as "liberal" and hid behind equally stupid and loud people. Also, reuse the same numbers because you can't count higher than 3.

"Count higher than 3"? lol Umad bro?
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2014-11-14 11:01:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »

A thoughtful and well said answer, good job.
By fonewear 2014-11-14 11:01:31
Link | Quote | Reply

We are bordering on CNN comment section level of awesome.

The only think that can save us now is I'm rubber your glue !
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2014-11-14 11:02:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Liberalism 103:

Faux-conservatism 101: deflect any rational idea as "liberal" and hid behind equally stupid and loud people. Also, reuse the same numbers because you can't count higher than 3.

"Count higher than 3"? lol Umad bro?

Yes, my heart rate is pushing 65bpm...

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-11-14 11:03:12
Link | Quote | Reply

That's it 3 p.m. playground after school we settle this like adults !
By fonewear 2014-11-14 11:05:25
Link | Quote | Reply

This thread: summarized by video

By fonewear 2014-11-14 11:08:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't be myself on the internet I hope it gets better ! It is hard being a victim your whole like I just need some sort of movement or project to speak for me...maybe a ribbon I can wear to show my courage.

Bullying is the leading cause of death right behind car accidents and drug overdoses.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-11-14 11:11:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Moderate liberal is too extreme I suppose, shows how far in the right wing they are.

After loosing so big last week, the voting majority thinks you're too liberal. but again keep giving them the finger, I'm sure they'll forget.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 30 31 32