Place Your Midterm Election Bets.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Place Your Midterm Election Bets.
Place Your Midterm Election Bets.
First Page 2 3 ... 27 28 29 ... 30 31 32
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-11-12 09:42:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Anti-puberty drugs comes to mind right off the bat. Paid for by medicaid.
Don't forget the hordes of teens who can now use the opposing gender's bathroom now cause.... feelings.
Reminds me of a South Park episode.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-11-12 09:49:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
It's clearly hordes of teens wanting to hear the other sex taking a dump.

Right, I mean there would be no other reason a boy would want to go into the girls bathroom.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-11-12 09:58:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Clearly there's alot you don't understand about being male.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-11-12 10:04:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Apparently so, since they want to be women so badly.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-11-12 10:18:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Being a male != being a creep.
No, but being a male who wants to be a female kindof does mean they are being a creep. Or they are confused in life.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-11-12 10:18:41
Link | Quote | Reply

According do you they are all sexual predators who will do absolutely anything to attempt seeing naked women and rape them (But they asked for it by dressing provocatively and going out in bars).

According to YOU all men are sexual predators. I've never said anything like that. But if you don't think "seeing a naked girl" is a permanent priority of almost every teenage boy, they you really don't know jack.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-11-12 10:28:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Being a male is not just being a teenage boy. The idea of sneaking in on them in the bathroom should have died out by the teen years anyways and that's usually more curiosity anyways.

Wanting to see a girl naked = normal.
Wanting to sneak in on them and listen to them go to the bathroom = not normal.

You don't get to see a girl naked in a bathroom in any kind of attractive way.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-11-12 10:30:54
Link | Quote | Reply

No, it just mean they are a women being stuck with a male body? Which is what transgender is all about. Grats on being part of the problem.
So basically they want breasts, not a penis.

Genes gave them one set of functioning organs, but they wanted the other set.

Seems to me like they are the type of people who will *** about everything in their lives.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-11-12 11:05:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Seems to me like they are the type of people who will *** about everything in their lives.

Does take make you transgender?
I'm comfortable being male, which is the gender I was born as, so try again.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2014-11-12 11:13:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Transgenders were born as male or female too, just not necessarily on the outside.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-11-12 11:17:19
Link | Quote | Reply

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSHHHHHH
[+]
By fonewear 2014-11-12 11:30:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Mid term elections Mitch McConnell's secret bathroom !

By fonewear 2014-11-12 11:33:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know about you but transgender bathrooms are going to be a big Presidential issue in 2016.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-11-12 15:06:43
Link | Quote | Reply

So....

Alaska makes 53!

Just waiting on LA to make 54.

I'll put another feeler out there.

WV senator Manchien might switch parties. Gogo 55 member majority!
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-11-12 15:31:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Unless they get over 60 then it doesn't really matter. I don't know what you're so excited about... Nothing's going to change much other than you'll see the dems fillibustering everything now.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-11-12 15:33:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Unless they get over 60 then it doesn't really matter. I don't know what you're so excited about... Nothing's going to change much other than you'll see the dems fillibustering everything now.
Ok Vic.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-11-12 15:38:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok Vic.
Show me how it's going to be different or you can continue on with the usually nothing comments... I'm just surprised you haven't accused me of trolling or starting a fight for this one yet...
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-11-12 15:39:52
Link | Quote | Reply

What does 60 matter, Obummer will just veto everything anyways, 66 is the real deal.

amirite?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-11-12 15:48:07
Link | Quote | Reply

What does 60 matter, Obummer will just veto everything anyways, 66 is the real deal.

amirite?
I don't see why you have a problem with it. It's just the dems doing it now instead of the pubs...

At least if anything was making it to Obama to Veto the pubs could make a big deal out of it. As it stands it would just be them complaining about a strategy they themselves used. Well it was good when we did it cuz that's what we wanted!
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2014-11-13 06:40:02
Link | Quote | Reply

In the last two years of this lame duck Presidency a veto may not be that effective. Six months from now when the Primary season begins faster than ever, Democrats will be sprinting from President Obama. Vetoing popular common sense ideas like the Keystone Pipeline will likely get overturned.

It will be so much fun listening to Hillary pretend she disagreed with everything Obama did yet somehow use her credentials as Secretary of State under Obama to get elected. Everything was his idea. It sucked, but I did a great job following out his orders.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-11-13 07:00:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
A political gambit by an endangered Senate Democrat broke loose long-stalled legislation to force approval of the Keystone XL pipeline as the lame-duck Congress returned to a Capitol where results of last week's GOP blowout are still sinking in.

The move by Louisiana Sen. Mary Landrieu came as some conservatives were spoiling to drag must-pass spending bills into their battle with President Barack Obama over his planned executive action on immigration, raising at least the possibility of a government shutdown next month or next year.

Landrieu is an underdog to win a fourth term in a runoff next month with GOP Rep. Bill Cassidy. She's a supporter of the Canada-to-Texas pipeline but was unable to win a vote on it, which has been a flash point in her race. Cassidy's version recently passed the House and GOP leaders immediately scheduled another vote on it for Thursday.

The Keystone XL issue was an unexpected addition to a lame-duck agenda focused on keeping the government running past a Dec. 11 deadline.
Immigration, Keystone top first day of lame duck
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-11-13 07:13:23
Link | Quote | Reply

So....

Alaska makes 53!

I LOSE!!
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-11-13 07:57:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
It will be so much fun listening to Hillary pretend she disagreed with everything Obama did yet somehow use her credentials as Secretary of State under Obama to get elected. Everything was his idea. It sucked, but I did a great job following out his orders.
Wasn't that the strategy most Democrats used while running for reelection this year? Didn't that strategy fail miserably?

I'm sure you are correct, since it's the liberal/democrat's motto of: "If something's broken, lets double down on it and see if it fixes itself!"
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-11-13 08:11:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
Wasn't that the strategy most Democrats used while running for reelection this year? Didn't that strategy fail miserably?

I'm sure you are correct, since it's the liberal/democrat's motto of: "If something's broken, lets double down on it and see if it fixes itself!"

"Alright guys. I know we got our butts handed to us this last election, so obviously it's time to get really cocky and do exactly what we've been complaining about the Republicans doing for the past 4 years."
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-11-13 08:43:36
Link | Quote | Reply

amirite?
I don't see why you have a problem with it. It's just the dems doing it now instead of the pubs...

At least if anything was making it to Obama to Veto the pubs could make a big deal out of it. As it stands it would just be them complaining about a strategy they themselves used. Well it was good when we did it cuz that's what we wanted!

Hmmm I doubt very much Mich will snub and table the over 300 bills the house has managed to pass over the last 4 years like Reid did so the media could scapegoat blame onto a "do nothing congress" which btw did you know has many more republicans in it than democrats.

Don't worry though, when the bills make it to Obama's desk, I'm sure the media will just call them racist.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-11-13 08:51:42
Link | Quote | Reply

What happened to this thread?

How conflicting! What happens when there's a shower in front of the toilet? What if EVERY toilet had a shower in front of it, even in public?!?

What then, P&R?!?

What then?!?
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 27 28 29 ... 30 31 32