Deadliest Duo Experiment!

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Deadliest Duo Experiment!
Deadliest Duo Experiment!
 Bismarck.Dalimar
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: bond00745
By Bismarck.Dalimar 2010-01-21 19:49:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dalimar said:
I apologise if i wasnt totaly clear about the parameters of this experiment. Personal discretion is advised as to further details of the rules and conditions of the battle. I simply wanted to provide my basic formula as a starting point for fun. Feel free to define the parameters of your individual tests among friends or LS mates. And if you choose, report what you did and how. Just have fun and use this as a chance to ease some of the repetetive boredom this game causes at times. I encourage people to think out of the box and use other combo's besides the known cookie cutter ideas. Have fun!!!
 Bismarck.Dalimar
Server: Bismarck
user: bond00745
By Bismarck.Dalimar 2010-01-21 19:54:12
Link | Quote | Reply

the above post says it all, was just a fun experiment, not an "Absolute". I was simply encouraging people to think out of the normal range of thinking and have some fun. I understand some jobs can solo various things, thats why i encourage people to chalenge themselves. Sure i can look on any number of forums and read about what a lvl 75 samurai can solo then brag about doing it, but there are plenty of creatures out there that are scary as hell, and i dont see anyone trying to give those a shot. So in other words its all subjective to how people want to try it. I guess either my experiment is a FAIL or the people who didnt even give it a try are FAILS, but whatever, its all good and in the name of fun. Have a good time in your own way, and happy adventuring to all.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Ifrit.Edric
Server: Ifrit
user: Edric
By Ifrit.Edric 2010-01-23 18:48:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Soloed Jaded Jody as NIN/DNC.. Took me a whole 29 minutes. Went back a couple days later with my RDM/BLU buddy, it took about 15. Felt good, man, but no drop ; ;