First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Kujata.Argettio
Server: Kujata
Game: FFXI
user: Argettio
By Kujata.Argettio 2009-12-31 13:21:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Hypnotizd said:
A simple option to purchase runic portal pass without having to listen to the explanation every *** time and then confirm you want to buy one.

To add to this, when I got captain rank (free use of runic portals) I thought I would never have to talk to the taru again...

Nope... I still have to talk to him ever time I want to us the portals, now he just says it will be free instead of 200 ISP.

Captains should get a permanent key items or something.
 Fairy.Maimed
Server: Fairy
user: Maimed
By Fairy.Maimed 2009-12-31 13:28:10
Link | Quote | Reply

* SE to allow you to change your race, just like changing your server.

* The ability to let a shellholder see a list of their linkshell members and be able to break pearls upgrade/downgrade membership status without having to wait for that person to pop online.

* My personal favorite.. SE releasing NMs that aren't hunted, they hunt players instead. Imagine meriting at bird camp and you hear Sneak Attack go off and your BRD gets 1shot by a NM gob who then flees to zone like a lil *** lol..
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-31 13:30:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Maimed said:
* My personal favorite.. SE releasing NMs that aren't hunted, they hunt players instead. Imagine meriting at bird camp and you hear Sneak Attack go off and your BRD gets 1shot by a NM gob who then flees to zone like a lil *** lol..
Sounds kina like the goblin in the ACP fight lol. Cept he teleports instead of fleeing. Though that is the ultimate way to setup for Sneak attack. Oh your facing me? Guess again sucker
 Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra
Server: Midgardsormr
user: Sect
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2009-12-31 13:33:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Ampelius said:
Cerberus.Sifridus said:
Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra said:
Remora.Ampelius said:
take haste away from rdm. that'd show those damn rdm's who's the best healer! ha!
What does haste have to do with healing?
Absolutely nothing.

Um it has everything to do with the main heal slot in an xp party. If WHM was the only job with haste it would totally trump RDM. But since RDM gets BOTH the spells that make the FF world go 'round (haste and refresh) everybody wants rdm as main heal to xp.

I know it's tough to think about the big picture.

There's a whole game after EXP PT's, bud. I know, it's tough to think about the big picture. But what the hell do I know; I just have WHM and RDM at 75.

Anyways, I'd like for BLU to get Pecking Flurry.
[+]
 Pandemonium.Aravol
Server: Pandemonium
user: aravol
By Pandemonium.Aravol 2009-12-31 13:54:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I would like to see all my Ninjas Subtle blow actually make a difference.
I have entire Fourth division gear set and im not sure if i am seeing it really count.
Then again, i have had it for a while, maybe it does and im just use to seeing my "now" results.
Dont mean to change the subject, what is the formula for subtle blow to work. Any Links i can check, THanks.
 Kujata.Erim
Server: Kujata
user: Erim
By Kujata.Erim 2009-12-31 13:55:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Maimed said:

That would be awesome. Seeing a NM like that Goblin who actively hunts players with a huge sight aggro radius and plays dirty when he's outnumbered by fleeing or using Hide.
 Gilgamesh.Aaralynn
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Aaralyn
By Gilgamesh.Aaralynn 2009-12-31 14:09:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Mobs being able to attack while on a choco. Gnoles, Rose Garden things, ect should definitely be able to attack you while on a chocobo.
 Fenrir.Rocketpop
Server: Fenrir
user: Rocketpop
By Fenrir.Rocketpop 2009-12-31 14:09:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Be able to switch your merits around...
Except SE's answer to this was the ability to delete merits and do the work to get that merit point or points back.
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
Server: Cerberus
user: Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-12-31 14:11:54
Link | Quote | Reply

For SE to support third party development so we can effectively create custom UIs.

Stupid idea....seriously.
[+]
 Fairy.Maimed
By Fairy.Maimed 2009-12-31 14:22:46
Link | Quote | Reply

SE should allow us a free pass to MPK any idiot with the name Sephiroth or any variation of said name.
[+]
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-12-31 15:01:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Maimed said:
SE should allow us a free pass to MPK any idiot with the name Sephiroth or any variation of said name.

Or Cloud.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2009-12-31 15:17:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd like to be able to change my tail color. As it is now, it's a fleshy-colored strand of skin-spaghetti just sort of swinging off my backside. But what if it was brown? Or black, or red? It would be so much fun to be able to change around my hair and tail and ear colors. And my eye color, and customize freckles, stripes, or other unique characteristics on my char.

It would be cool if you could banish your moogle from your mog house (your home mog house, not a different one to 'banish' your moogle to check plants) so you could take pictures of your mog without the moogle in it.

Why can't we jump? Getting stuck on a little ledge is mildly annoying, but it would be downright fun if you could get stuck and then jump over the ledge.

The /slap emote would be cool if it showed you actually slapping. It would be especially amusing when people do the emote without a target and slap themselves.

And targeting things in mog houses! Every time I scamper into Poppisgirl's house, I drive the poor girl mad going "what's this thing? what's that? what's this orange doohicky here?" Why can't I target them myself? And why can't I interact with things in my mog? Like sitting on a hobby bo, lying on a bed, picking up a candle, feeding my fish, etc.

Speaking of mog houses, it would be cool beans if you could rearrange them with another person in there. That way if you can't decide which place something looks best in, you don't have to kick your pal out, rearrange, and then bring them back in. They could just stay in and give opinions from there.

And more wall space. I have 2 nation flags and a Tsayan mask in my mog. With one more nation flag to go (if I get around to it, eventually) plus Jeuno and Whitegate flags, I won't have enough room to hang them all. /sob! I don't care about my window, can't I hang a flag over my window? Or next to my fireplace? ;;

Also, coloring wyverns. All drgs have blue wyverns. How boring is that?! Why can't I have a green or red or black or white wyvern? If we can pick from a list of names for them, then surely we could be able to pick from a list of colors for them, too. Even if white and black weren't options because of the mob white wynavs in sea and black wyverns in dyna, it would still be cool to have more colors to choose from than blue.

[+]
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-12-31 15:31:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Linkshell houses. Complete with furniture.

And I want to sit on chairs and benches.

Or chairs in general. I never could find a chair for my mog house.

And a new Elvaan female sit emote. Have you ever tried sitting like that in real life? *** uncomfortable.
[+]
 Fairy.Blackmist
user: Blackmist
By Fairy.Blackmist 2009-12-31 15:40:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Be cool to have a "Guild room" for your linkshells, kinda like whats in .hack/Gu

Able to have a Bank to put your Gil in to earn a "small" amount of intrest of X amount of time, or %+ each month, @.@ and so you dont have a lvl 1 mule with 13+ mill that S.E Declares a "RMT money mule" @_@''

be able to garden w/o being baned... oh wait.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Twinbladehaseo
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Twinbladehaseo 2009-12-31 15:46:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Utsusemi: San :) 5 shadows
jukabu: NI....san maybe...
[+]
 Asura.Shambo
Server: Asura
user: Shambo
By Asura.Shambo 2009-12-31 15:51:19
Link | Quote | Reply

pigeons pouring yogurt on ppl.
[+]
 Fairy.Blackmist
user: Blackmist
By Fairy.Blackmist 2009-12-31 15:52:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Twinbladehaseo said:
Utsusemi: San :) 5 shadows
jukabu: NI....san maybe...

we used to have Jubaku Ni ; ; they took it & gave it to the tonberys

who cares if its as strong as a fully merited paralize 2...
 Ragnarok.Twinbladehaseo
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Twinbladehaseo 2009-12-31 15:52:52
Link | Quote | Reply

having some restrooms >.>
 Leviathan.Stunx
Server: Leviathan
user: Bungie
By Leviathan.Stunx 2009-12-31 15:54:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Twinbladehaseo said:
Utsusemi: San :) 5 shadows jukabu: NI....san maybe...

would make ninjas more relevent.. even if it was a insta 1-2 utsa shadow cast.
 Fairy.Maimed
By Fairy.Maimed 2009-12-31 15:57:16
Link | Quote | Reply

A PAUSE button

Yes, I'm serious. If you hit PAUSE, everyone server-wide cannot do anything until you're back from afk.

Wishful thinking =)
[+]
 Carbuncle.Gilster
Server: Carbuncle
user: Gilster
By Carbuncle.Gilster 2009-12-31 15:59:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Monomi Ni as a merit for nin! Fun
[+]
 Bismarck.Satire
Server: Bismarck
user: satire
By Bismarck.Satire 2009-12-31 16:08:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Maimed said:
A PAUSE button

Yes, I'm serious. If you hit PAUSE, everyone server-wide cannot do anything until you're back from afk.

Wishful thinking =)

Then you need a Save button, in case you die you can reset and try again and everything would be as it was when you last saved.
[+]
 Fenrir.Shindo
Server: Fenrir
user: Shindo
By Fenrir.Shindo 2009-12-31 16:09:52
Link | Quote | Reply

We're getting to the point now where at least some jobs are starting to need group 3 merits. I know I'd ***a brick if I could merit some of the latest JA's on SAM. Like Sekkanoki recast or Seigan/Hasso potency.
 Carbuncle.Gilster
Server: Carbuncle
user: Gilster
By Carbuncle.Gilster 2009-12-31 16:18:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Maimed said:
* SE to allow you to change your race, just like changing your server. * The ability to let a shellholder see a list of their linkshell members and be able to break pearls upgrade/downgrade membership status without having to wait for that person to pop online. * My personal favorite.. SE releasing NMs that aren't hunted, they hunt players instead. Imagine meriting at bird camp and you hear Sneak Attack go off and your BRD gets 1shot by a NM gob who then flees to zone like a lil *** lol..

I like the 3rd the best! ^^
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-31 17:07:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Aravol said:
Dont mean to change the subject, what is the formula for subtle blow to work. Any Links i can check, THanks.
It does work and how it works is on wiki. Both the actually subtle blow page and the tp calc page.

The problem is your 75 nin is only lowering tp given by 25% and the enemy already gains more tp when you hit them then you do for hitting them normally (3 more per hit to be percise). So chances are with your subtle blow it just means the mob is getting tp as fast as you lol

Also subtle blow caps at 50%
 Fairy.Usua
user: Usua
By Fairy.Usua 2009-12-31 17:39:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Maimed said:
* SE to allow you to change your race, just like changing your server.

* The ability to let a shellholder see a list of their linkshell members and be able to break pearls upgrade/downgrade membership status without having to wait for that person to pop online.

lol, even better NMs that chase you from zone to zone.
 Fairy.Usua
user: Usua
By Fairy.Usua 2009-12-31 17:41:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Aaralynn said:
Mobs being able to attack while on a choco. Gnoles, Rose Garden things, ect should definitely be able to attack you while on a chocobo.
They need to bring back the chocobo eater.
 Lakshmi.Galvaya
Server: Lakshmi
user: Galvaya
By Lakshmi.Galvaya 2009-12-31 17:52:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I would love it, if you could merit your abilities to your char, once 75. For instance, a 75 THF can merit "Steal" or "Sneak Attack", and permanently have those abilities, as long as the player is lv 5+(for steal) or 15+ for Trick attack.

ORRRR even if they're in subjob range.
i.e WAR10/NIN5 can Steal, and WAR30/NIN15 can Sneak Attack. Assuming they have a 75 THF that merited it. AND AND AND OOH, if you Dlvl thf to 74, you lose the abilities on other jobs. :O

That'd be awesome, ruin the game balance for sure, but be awesome. It'd be worth leveling WAR to 75 lol
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9