Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Bard » Songs for merit party
Songs for merit party
 Titan.Mylliana
Server: Titan
Game: FFXI
user: Mylliana
By Titan.Mylliana 2009-12-25 16:45:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I find what Veg says to be mostly true, but, the best exp I have seen is when top/bottom is empty and I can pull mamools from top and birds from bottom, and ignore wivre, just to often wivre spam demo roar and we dont have a WHM to misery+esuna. Usually you can get both drg mamool from top and a mage or 2 wanders close, just gotta keep an eye on the area for when one wanders into pull range

at least in my experience...

Regardless, any DD should be able to afford a few stacks of cheap food for 2hrs or so at bird camp
 Fairy.Vegetto
Server: Fairy
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-12-25 17:03:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Wivre are better than mamool tbh, just need at least 2 ppl w/ erase. The chance at them using berserk makes them go down on average quicker than you can take out a mamool. That and mamools are tougher by nature, while everyone is eating the cheaper food that wouldn't cut it if you were main camping mamools.
 Titan.Mylliana
Server: Titan
user: Mylliana
By Titan.Mylliana 2009-12-25 17:07:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I def agree on that, but again, i rarely have a 2nd support, usually 1 person w/ erase, and it's a rdm. If i see a 2nd bard I will grab it, but that almost never happens, brds on titan usually get snagged quick, or no one is meriting to begin with and they sit there until a healer decides to go lfg(or make a party) and then the brd vanishes.

Although having a whm that properly uses Misery + erase would rock