So I Got The Lady At McDonalds In Trouble

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » So I got the lady at McDonalds in trouble
So I got the lady at McDonalds in trouble
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-11-07 18:03:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Are you making out with me >.>
 Fairy.Vegetto
Server: Fairy
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-07 18:03:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Would be if I wasn't in someone else's car w/ their brother who was late for work and took off as soon as we got the bag in our hands. Like I said, I got Checkers anyways an hour later and it wasn't that she got the order wrong, it's how much of a *** she was + shitty customer service.
 Sylph.Beelshamen
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2009-11-07 18:04:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Alyria said:

Maybe.. You are green, after all... >.>
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-11-07 18:06:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Gilgamesh.Alyria said:

Maybe.. You are green, after all... >.>

>.>; Ok but to let you know, I like kissing <.<
 Fairy.Ghaleon
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2009-11-07 18:10:43
Link | Quote | Reply

lo
Gilgamesh.Alyria said:
Ok let me get this str8.

You went to Mcdonald's and ordered through the dive thru. You asked for it plain but the lady didn't understand you and you are trying to get your order right, still back and forth trying to get it right. She puts order in, she gives you your food. You didn't check your sandwich before leaving the McDonald's, so you go home and you are rdy to eat the burger and everything is on the burger. So then you call McDonald's manager because the order was wrong and then lied saying you had an allergy to onion. So wouldn't it be wise to check your food before driving off? So you are actually mad for something you could have easily fixed yourself by walking in McDonald's to get it right if you checked the food first.

So basically it's your fault and her fault.

Did I get this correct?

your way off :(

we ate in the car on the way to my little brothers work, as i stated before the only reason i didnt stay and check the food/and or turn around to get it fixed is because my little brother was running late for work, we stopped by a fast food place(mcDonalds), pretty sure thats what its there for.. i was more than nice to that lady, it wasnt a fact that she didnt understand me... she just pretty much cut me off everytime i tried to talk and blew me off. now i just ignored it, but seeing how that was his lunch and wasted money and just plain rude etc, idk he decided to call and complain. he couldnt have "easily fixed" that situation by anymeans.
and like i said before not being able to eat something because it makes you sick is about the same as being allergic imo.
 Shiva.Dharkhon
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Dharkhon 2009-11-07 18:31:37
Link | Quote | Reply

As I actually work at McDonald's, yes it COULD have easily been fixed, by doing what he did (call and say that his order was made incorrectly) and the manager is REQUIRED to offer to remake the food to his request the next time he (or you) come to that store. I have worked fast food (and other customer service based jobs) since 1998 and it is the same anywhere, no matter what fast food place you go to. Some places are allowed to offer the customer a refund, but most prefer (and in some cases it is the only option) to replace the food ... FREE OF CHARGE!
 Fairy.Ghaleon
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2009-11-07 18:44:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Dharkhon said:
As I actually work at McDonald's, yes it COULD have easily been fixed, by doing what he did (call and say that his order was made incorrectly) and the manager is REQUIRED to offer to remake the food to his request the next time he (or you) come to that store. I have worked fast food (and other customer service based jobs) since 1998 and it is the same anywhere, no matter what fast food place you go to. Some places are allowed to offer the customer a refund, but most prefer (and in some cases it is the only option) to replace the food ... FREE OF CHARGE!

lol sure that might have worked if i wasnt 1-2miles away. and i doubt veg goes to mcdonalds that often tbh. while yes if he wanted a free meal he coulda bitched that direction and got that, but he didnt want a free meal. he wasnt even offered a refund and/or replacement so you should prob call them and tell them they are doing it wrong.
 Alexander.Nepharite
Server: Alexander
user: nepharite
By Alexander.Nepharite 2009-11-07 18:45:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Dharkhon said:

Next time, being the key word, doesn't help his empty stomach now.
 Fairy.Ghaleon
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2009-11-07 18:48:36
Link | Quote | Reply

next time i should just give them this:

User submitted image
 Alexander.Nepharite
Server: Alexander
user: nepharite
By Alexander.Nepharite 2009-11-07 18:49:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Why are so many people defending shitty workers anyways?

Average workers that barely care about their job should get little to no complaints ever on them, while shitty workers will get complaints all the time and be rightfully terminated.
 Bismarck.Saleam
Server: Bismarck
user: Saleam
By Bismarck.Saleam 2009-11-09 00:49:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Damn can't believe I missed this thread haha.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9