So I Got The Lady At McDonalds In Trouble

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » So I got the lady at McDonalds in trouble
So I got the lady at McDonalds in trouble
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Valefor.Crylan
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Crylan
By Valefor.Crylan 2009-11-07 15:54:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Vegetto said:
Valefor.Crylan said:
Fairy.Vegetto said:
I was at McDonalds yesterday in the drive through and the lady messed up my order while I was making it and she was rushing me when I was trying to tell her otherwise and kept telling me to pull up to the window and that we could make the changes there. Needless to say, after that we went through that process at the mirror, the order still turned out the way she messed it up at the speaker box.

I had wanted my burger plain and I got it w/ everything on it, which is what I was trying to avoid in the first place. So, I call McDonalds up and get the manager. I tell him what happened and that I'm allergic to onion and may have to go to the doctor as my tongue has begun to swell up and while it didn't seem serious, that I would be paying a visit if any further problems arose. Gave him the employee number from the receipt and he sounded scared and pissed at the same time.

Take that ***

to the OP: you are an idiot! u stated that u have allergies and u knew that the burger had everything on it yet u ate enough to get an allergic reaction from the onion.... pure genius! i hope McD's sends you a voucher in the mail for a free meal and u get it messed up as well.

You're the idiot. Learn to read. I said that I told them I have allergies, not that I have allergies. Besides, I never even took a single bite out of that burger, as when I discovered it was not plain, I gave it to my friend's dog.

dude do u even know what you're saying?!? u told them "you have allergies, not that you have allergies"?! i mean seriously... besides you didnt even say that. in your OP u stated that u wanted a plain burger but was rushed and told you could correct it at the window. what you got was a burger with everything. u never stated to the person at the window that you had allergies, or at least not in your post. the only mention to anyone of allergies was to the manager and u stated that your tongue had begun to swell. now i've never known anyone to have an allergic reaction to touching a bun when opening it to see what was inside. if u did i feel for you because your life must be complete hell seeing as how almost everything u eat or drink is mixed and/or mingled with nuts, nut oils, and other veggies etc.
 Sylph.Beelshamen
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2009-11-07 15:56:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Crylan said:
u never stated to the person at the window that you had allergies, or at least not in your post.

This is getting ridiculous. Next people with allergies have to show special badges to be able to get freaking plain burgers? 1945 anyone?
[+]
 Shiva.Dinarii
Server: Shiva
user: Dinarii
By Shiva.Dinarii 2009-11-07 15:57:35
Link | Quote | Reply

im kinda enjoying how people are comparing McD's, BK, Wendy's and their ilk to restaurants like Applebee's etc. They aren't the same. really. big difference in pay scale, people at standard sit-down restaurants might actually be interested in keeping their jobs... most teenagers at Fast food joints straight up dont give a damn.

A lot of restaurants have some policies about picking stuff out of people's food, as it sets the stage for unusual contaminants being introduced. but the difference between fast food vs restaurant: if the waitress at applebee's is a douche extraordinaire, don't tip. you don't tip at McD's do you? even if you say "keep the change" they keep it in the till, and the Hamburgler makes his rounds and snatches that ***up with a chuckle and a double cheeseburger.

once again. don't *** with ppl who handle your food, ur just asking to get boned... don't believe me, go watch "Waiting" some places might not be that bad, but it does happen. worked in fast food/restaurants for a good 7-8yrs. the special sauce, was home made, and hand churned just for you today sir!
 Fairy.Vegetto
Server: Fairy
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-07 15:57:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't have allergies. Like I said learn to read. In my OP i said that I told them on that I have allergies (on the phone). I didn't say that I actually have allergies. I'm not dumb enough to eat a burger w/o checking it.
[+]
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
Server: Cerberus
user: Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-11-07 15:58:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Crylan said:

dude do u even know what you're saying?!?

Do you?
[+]
 Bismarck.Narayan
Server: Bismarck
user: Filiros
By Bismarck.Narayan 2009-11-07 15:59:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Mc Donalds: Vanilla Cone & Fries
Jack in the Box: Sourdough Jack
Arby's: Cordon Bleu
Subway: Got shot up & robbed 5x & is across the street from my old home

I usually go to fast food establishments on certain hours when there's no busy, somewhat did during ditching so I get my order right. My dad goes in the mornings for my Starbucks frappucinos & get's a big order for everyone right. My brother worked almost all fast food chains before he went into the Airforce & knows how to get offers, my mom tries & fails; Kind of redundant that she forced me to work when she took all my money from my music work.

I get paid by the government as well ^_^
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra
Server: Midgardsormr
user: Sect
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2009-11-07 15:59:49
Link | Quote | Reply

This topic confirms that not only do people not listen, but they don't read either.

Claiming allergies was a tad bit overkill, but definitely drove that point home. I doubt she got fired though.
[+]
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-11-07 15:59:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Dinarii said:
im kinda enjoying how people are comparing McD's, BK, Wendy's and their ilk to restaurants like Applebee's etc. They aren't the same. really. big difference in pay scale, people at standard sit-down restaurants might actually be interested in keeping their jobs... most teenagers at Fast food joints straight up dont give a damn.

Customer Service is the same no matter where you go. If you suck at something simple like Customer Service at a *** McDonalds, good luck getting a real job.
[+]
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2009-11-07 16:01:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra said:
Claiming allergies was a tad bit overkill, but definitely drove that point home. I doubt she got fired though.

Of course she didn't. Customers pull this kind of tricks every freaking day. Butthurt people ITT need to stop whining.
[+]
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Server: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-11-07 16:05:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Of course she didn't. Customers pull this kind of tricks every freaking day. Butthurt people ITT need to stop whining.

Has it ever occured that your tough guy, know it all attitude produces the majority of the butthurt? Because it is in this thread, just as it's dying, you're bringing ***like that back up, lol.

I mean, what the hell is butthurt in this case anyway? People expressing their dislike at what Vegetto did? That's not exactly butthurt, if ANYONE is butthurt, it's Vegetto for what he did, lol. Overused expressions really don't make you look like a big man. =\
 Shiva.Dinarii
Server: Shiva
user: Dinarii
By Shiva.Dinarii 2009-11-07 16:09:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
Shiva.Dinarii said:

Customer Service is the same no matter where you go. If you suck at something simple like Customer Service at a *** McDonalds, good luck getting a real job.

you'd be surprised. i notice better quality service at restaurants than fast food, primarily because the waitresses in my area rely heavily on tips. if you're a ***, u get nothing more than the 2.15(or whatever min wage is for waitresses atm) for my hour of sitting. if you're exceptionally nice, friendly, and are a genuinely decent waitress, ill tip 15-20%. i can understand both sides of the issue having been the customer and the employee.

but yes, primarily douchebags as customers in fast food, who think that they are always right and deserve your undivided attention? please. think rationally about this, no matter what job you have, you got your good days and bad days. just because this person was frazzled, and screwed up an order doesnt ALWAYS mean they are on an IQ level with rocks. If i came to where you worked and tried getting you in trouble everytime you did something stupid or had a bad day, would you like that?

People who go to fast food places think themselves high and mighty. Which is odd to me because well... ur eating at the place, theres 20 cars in drive-thru, and you think that the 5 minutes you waited in line to get your food is excessive? get yer head checked. show a touch of realism and get your *** outta the coffee.
[+]
 Bismarck.Narayan
Server: Bismarck
user: Filiros
By Bismarck.Narayan 2009-11-07 16:09:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra said:

Something I learned from my brother is that those jobs are not like most jobs. You gotta stand around all day, expose your hygeine nasty, keep a social composure even when the customer is assing you around, clean after them even if they left an elephant trail of fecal matter on their table, be prepared for pop-quiz-like grave yard shifts or go to cashier from cooking, restock, all that sort for the usual given hours of minimum wage.

That made me appreciate people doing their JOB though, if the employee is wrecked then I just give simple & polite gesture that usually help calm them during work hours which I heard from a few that it really makes their day. Wouldn't really turn them in outside of giving advice to the manager though about it in simple suggestion. I do volunteer work, get paid by gov., some other things like home business work & etc. for money (not as much as a stable job would get me) but I get paid by gov. for HS IEP & IRS after my mom now.
[+]
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-07 16:10:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Wooooodum said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:

Has it ever occured that your tough guy, know it all attitude produces the majority of the butthurt? Because it is in this thread, just as it's dying, you're bringing ***like that back up, lol.

I mean, what the hell is butthurt in this case anyway? People expressing their dislike at what Vegetto did? That's not exactly butthurt, if ANYONE is butthurt, it's Vegetto for what he did, lol. Overused expressions really don't make you look like a big man. =\

Nah not rly. I got checkers on my way home from Ghal's house (spicy chicken sandwich). I just did it cause she was a ***, not cause she messed up my order.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-11-07 16:12:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Vegetto said:
Garuda.Wooooodum said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:

Nah not rly. I got checkers on my way home from Ghal's house (spicy chicken sandwich). I just did it cause she was a ***, not cause she messed up my order.

I know, I wouldn't say you're acting 'butthurt', but Beelshamen insists on bringing the word up, so I got to throw it out there that if anyone's 'butthurt' it's most likely to be you, considering the topic.

Though personally I don't think anyone's acting butthurt here, just an opposing couple of opinions, with some people able to express them better than others.

And I don't know half the names of all these places you people keep throwing out, lol.
 Ramuh.Sagittario
Server: Ramuh
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2009-11-07 16:13:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
[quote=Bahamut.Kaioshin] 1. pathetic for making a forum to brag about it, let alone the fact this is a forum for a game you play. No one wants to hear how much of an *** you are in real life, I'm sure everyone on your server already knows this.
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-07 16:15:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Sup saggie, long time no troll, eh?
[+]
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-11-07 16:15:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
[quote=Bahamut.Kaioshin] 1. pathetic for making a forum to brag about it, let alone the fact this is a forum for a game you play. No one wants to hear how much of an *** you are in real life, I'm sure everyone on your server already knows this.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to take anything you say seriously with that avatar. <.<
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2009-11-07 16:15:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Wooooodum said:
Because it is in this thread, just as it's dying, you're bringing ***like that back up, lol.

Bringing ***like this up? Have you read the OP? This thread was made for the sole purpose of discussing the topic at hand. I don't know if it was intentional or not but you were going to have "Oh, nice" and "Oh you suck" replies and people were going to discuss it. So, you should actually thank me for staying on topic.
[+]
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-11-07 16:15:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote ***not working for me now, so I'll just say this post is in response to Dinarii.

I understand that customer service is better in sit down places than the average burger shack with a drive through. What I'm saying is the essence of what customer service is doesn't change depending on the place you work at.

Sure, customers will always try to be *** and get one over you. You will get reported for ***you didn't do, things you never said ect. You're going to get screamed at for no reason other than the fact the customer woke up on the wrong side of the bed that morning and is taking it out on you. I deal with clients like that everyday, and no matter how hard you try to accommodate them, they aren't happy. They want everything for free.

But that doesn't change what customer service is. My idea of customer service is "If you have the power to do something to make them happy, then do it." You can't honestly believe that this retard working at McD's didn't have the power to press a few extra buttons to make a Big Mac plain, He wasn't asking for something that isn't on the menu. He wanted a plain burger. That's it. I'm sure she didn't have to ask her supervisor if she could give him a plain burger.
[+]
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-11-07 16:16:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Bringing ***like this up? Have you read the OP? This thread was made for the sole purpose of discussing the topic at hand. I don't know if it was intentional or not but you were going to have "Oh, nice" and "Oh you suck" replies and people were going to discuss it. So, you should actually thank me for staying on topic.

I was referring to your tough guy attitude, smarty, and you know I was.
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-07 16:17:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, gonna go do a lap or 2 before ls events tonight. See you guys when I get back.
[+]
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-07 16:40:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Back!
[+]
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Server: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-11-07 16:50:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Vegetto said:
Black!
..sorry with all the trolling going on suddenly it just seemed right. lol

I can't believe this managed to go on 8 pages, though, didn't think people could have so much to say about burgers and ***. Might be time to bring back TMNT? For the distractions.
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-07 16:56:50
Link | Quote | Reply

This one?
User submitted image
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-11-07 16:57:19
Link | Quote | Reply

ok, leaving thread and not coming back now.
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Server: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-11-07 17:37:17
Link | Quote | Reply

lol, See how quick and effective?

Gets me everytime. I just cringe and wince from the pain. lol
[+]
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2009-11-07 17:45:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Reminds me of:
User submitted image
 Bahamut.Stanflame
Server: Bahamut
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-11-07 17:46:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Vegetto said:
This one?
User submitted image

ewww-099999999999999
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-11-07 18:00:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok let me get this str8.

You went to Mcdonald's and ordered through the dive thru. You asked for it plain but the lady didn't understand you and you are trying to get your order right, still back and forth trying to get it right. She puts order in, she gives you your food. You didn't check your sandwich before leaving the McDonald's, so you go home and you are rdy to eat the burger and everything is on the burger. So then you call McDonald's manager because the order was wrong and then lied saying you had an allergy to onion. So wouldn't it be wise to check your food before driving off? So you are actually mad for something you could have easily fixed yourself by walking in McDonald's to get it right if you checked the food first.

So basically it's your fault and her fault.

Did I get this correct?
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2009-11-07 18:03:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Alyria said:
Did I get this correct?

User submitted image
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9