Mastery Rank Data

Eorzea Time
 
 
 
Language: JP EN FR DE
8604 users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Mastery Rank Data
Mastery Rank Data
First Page 2 3 ... 129 130
Offline
Posts: 1656
By Chimerawizard 2026-10-05 12:53:42
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Bahamut.Bojack said: »
Bismarck.Sterk said: »
Bahamut.Bojack said: »
Regarding Maze Runes 114-116. Are they fairly rare? I haven't seen any after about 10 runs in Voucher 05 and I just want to confirm I'm not doing something wrong and wasting my time.
Chimerawizard said: »
I've quite a few runs and no 114 ~ 116 either.
I'm considering moving back to another voucher for 010, 43, 85, 117 instead.
I had to get 3 of each since I'm working on MR on 3 characters, but I got them fairly quickly. You can only get the rune if you set your goblin to the corresponding job at Switchlox during the MMM (Walloper for 114, Barrager for 115, Spellslinger for 116).

Anything specific you always did? Going back and forth between things like leveling him to max (I think 60?), completing all quests (equip 102 for extra quest), etc.
I always BLU cleaved the mobs, enter & clear all 9 entries w/ 2 bonus quests before sending to the final fight. runes used: 017, 018, 100, 101, & 102. Certainly didn't get to 60 most of the time ... or maybe ever though. got the lv.75 neck almost always i think.

I've been setting the Goblin to Walloper every time.
 Asura.Dexprozius
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 1009
By Asura.Dexprozius 2026-10-05 14:24:17
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Chimerawizard said: »
I always BLU cleaved the mobs, enter & clear all 9 entries w/ 2 bonus quests before sending to the final fight. runes used: 017, 018, 100, 101, & 102. Certainly didn't get to 60 most of the time ... or maybe ever though. got the lv.75 neck almost always i think.

I've been setting the Goblin to Walloper every time.


And you got all 3 runes while exclusively setting Walloper?

This is a new report, considering all posts prior stated that to get Barrager you had to have set the goblin to Barrager and finished that maze out
[+]
Offline
Posts: 1656
By Chimerawizard 2026-10-05 16:39:42
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Dexprozius said: »
Chimerawizard said: »
I've quite a few runs and no 114 ~ 116 either.
I'm considering moving back to another voucher for 010, 43, 85, 117 instead.
Chimerawizard said: »
I always BLU cleaved the mobs, enter & clear all 9 entries w/ 2 bonus quests before sending to the final fight. runes used: 017, 018, 100, 101, & 102. Certainly didn't get to 60 most of the time ... or maybe ever though. got the lv.75 neck almost always i think.

I've been setting the Goblin to Walloper every time.


And you got all 3 runes while exclusively setting Walloper?

This is a new report, considering all posts prior stated that to get Barrager you had to have set the goblin to Barrager and finished that maze out
I haven't gotten ANY of those 3 runes in probably 25+ runs.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darwinion
Offline
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
User: DBrown67
Posts: 71
By Phoenix.Darwinion 2026-10-05 17:03:38
Link | Quote | Reply
 
So I'm missing 1 magical map according to the lua. I've checked all the vendor's and nothing there. There seem to be temporary or Skirmish maps that disappear after you leave the zone. How do I find this blasted last missing map?!
 Asura.Secare
Online
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
User: secare
Posts: 34
By Asura.Secare 2026-10-05 17:25:07
Link | Quote | Reply
 
If you're using xichecklist, it should be listed in the key items tab.
Offline
By LightningHelix 2026-10-05 17:58:05
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Phoenix.Darwinion said: »
So I'm missing 1 magical map according to the lua. I've checked all the vendor's and nothing there. There seem to be temporary or Skirmish maps that disappear after you leave the zone. How do I find this blasted last missing map?!
Is it Chocobo Circuit, either of the two Dioramas (Abdhaljs Ghelsba or Abdhaljs Purgonorgo), or one of the Promyvions?

those are the non-vendor maps I can think of
Offline
By Frededde 2026-10-05 18:04:33
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Dexprozius said: »
Chimerawizard said: »
I always BLU cleaved the mobs, enter & clear all 9 entries w/ 2 bonus quests before sending to the final fight. runes used: 017, 018, 100, 101, & 102. Certainly didn't get to 60 most of the time ... or maybe ever though. got the lv.75 neck almost always i think.

I've been setting the Goblin to Walloper every time.


And you got all 3 runes while exclusively setting Walloper?

This is a new report, considering all posts prior stated that to get Barrager you had to have set the goblin to Barrager and finished that maze out

For what it's worth I joined a friend doing this maze and blue cleaved one of the pathways before he sent the goblin in. He of course got very upset but we did get one of the runes he was looking for. Can't say which Unfortunately
 Asura.Dexprozius
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 1009
By Asura.Dexprozius 2026-10-05 18:49:51
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Chimerawizard said: »
Asura.Dexprozius said: »
Chimerawizard said: »
I've quite a few runs and no 114 ~ 116 either.
I'm considering moving back to another voucher for 010, 43, 85, 117 instead.
Chimerawizard said: »
I always BLU cleaved the mobs, enter & clear all 9 entries w/ 2 bonus quests before sending to the final fight. runes used: 017, 018, 100, 101, & 102. Certainly didn't get to 60 most of the time ... or maybe ever though. got the lv.75 neck almost always i think.

I've been setting the Goblin to Walloper every time.


And you got all 3 runes while exclusively setting Walloper?

This is a new report, considering all posts prior stated that to get Barrager you had to have set the goblin to Barrager and finished that maze out
I haven't gotten ANY of those 3 runes in probably 25+ runs.

It took me about 30 runs to get walloper, then I said F it and havnt gone back for spellslinger or barrager
 Cerberus.Gillesjboulon
Offline
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
User: gilles
Posts: 156
By Cerberus.Gillesjboulon 2026-10-05 20:56:08
Link | Quote | Reply
 
finally got rank 8
i'm currently finishing TOAU quests, and it's Scouting the Ashu Talif whick rank me up
[+]
 Phoenix.Madotsuki
Offline
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
User: Madotsuki
Posts: 118
By Phoenix.Madotsuki 2026-10-06 00:15:52
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I installed the checklist addon finally out of curiosity as I've decided to continue chipping at stuff here and there because it's fun... and I was only missing two home points. Riverne site #A01 which didnt surprise me as I don't think I've ever been back there since HPs were introduced.

...the other was Port San d'Oria HP#3. Gave me a good laugh! #Bastok4Life
[+]
 Phoenix.Darwinion
Offline
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
User: DBrown67
Posts: 71
By Phoenix.Darwinion 2026-10-06 01:07:31
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Secare said: »
If you're using xichecklist, it should be listed in the key items tab.

Thanks for this. I am using xichecklist, but my mouse wasn't working in game. I was stuck on the main tab, unable to check the others. Finally got mouse working by // out the mouse_blockinput 1 line in the init.txt file for Windower/scripts.

The missing map was Abdh.Isle-Purgonorgo.

I feel I can make real progress now I got this thing working properly.
 Phoenix.Darwinion
Offline
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
User: DBrown67
Posts: 71
By Phoenix.Darwinion 2026-10-06 06:24:48
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Cerberus.Gillesjboulon said: »
finally got rank 8
i'm currently finishing TOAU quests, and it's Scouting the Ashu Talif whick rank me up

Can you print a list of what you done so far?
I'm chasing Rank 8 and have all the story missions done.
Be cool to see what you are ahead of me with.
First Page 2 3 ... 129 130