Mastery Rank Data

Eorzea Time
 
 
 
Language: JP EN FR DE
9840 users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Mastery Rank Data
Mastery Rank Data
First Page 2 3 ... 127 128 129
 Cerberus.Igluni
Offline
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
User: rocuenca7
By Cerberus.Igluni 2026-09-21 14:46:05
Link | Quote | Reply
 
has anyone else had trouble getting the atmacites/periapts from the "radiance" fights in provenance as well as provenance watcher? i've done them a few times, getting white procs and i still don't get them. i'm missing the following:
- atmacite: assailment, cataphract, imperium, provenance, the solipsist
- dusky periapt of prudence
- periapt of emergence (i can only infuse 2 atmas at this time and i've confirmed the one i'm missing is from PW)
 Asura.Eiryl
Online
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
User: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2026-09-21 14:54:17
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Issues, no, lack of knowledge, all the time.

You have to proc. Both. Even with the campaign up.

If you hit white on the dragon and didnt get the stuff, then submit a bug.
Offline
By Dodik 2026-09-21 14:59:06
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Eiryl said: »
You have to proc. Both. Even with the campaign up.

Been mentioned many times. Proc both. It's about 50% drop rate IIRC with both procs during campaign. 0% with one.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Offline
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
User: Byrthnoth
Posts: 6991
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2026-09-21 18:54:51
Link | Quote | Reply
 
The campaign does nothing to provenance so it is just normal rules.
[+]
 Bahamut.Bojack
Offline
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
User: Bojack316
Posts: 2266
By Bahamut.Bojack 2026-09-27 09:08:58
Link | Quote | Reply
 
What's the method for obtaining Maze Runes 114-116 in Voucher 05. I thought I remember reading more specifics at some point but can't seem to find it. Is there a method like getting the Walloper rune requires the Goblin to be a Walloper in that run? Does his level matter? Is it just random and none of that matters?
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Offline
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
User: Byrthnoth
Posts: 6991
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2026-09-27 11:27:07
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Yeah, the thought is that you have to use the job you want the rune for. I don't know how far you have to go. Iirc I always went ftw
 Asura.Sechs
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
User: Akumasama
Posts: 11610
By Asura.Sechs 2026-09-27 11:46:58
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Not sure if it can be used with Voucher 5 (atm I'm still in my marbles farming phase using what I found to be the best setup so far, shy of 300 marbles per run) but you should try adding Rune 94.
It slightly lowers the total amount of marbles you get on each run, but it noticeably increases the drop rate of "rare" runes in the final chest.
I would say it appears there something around 40% of the times or a bit lower? Of course no guarantee that the rune that pops will be one you miss.

So yeah, if you can use it with your maze, please do use rune 94.


Also, I found the best resource for MMM stuff is a very old site, this one:

http://mdh.gamependium.com/strategies/mmm/

It doesn't have ALL the info and for some things it's less updated than BGwiki or oldWiki, but for the rest of the stuff it has way more info and lotsa details lost into deep discussions on Bluegartr and other old communities.
 Bismarck.Rosalee
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
User: Rosamimi
Posts: 309
By Bismarck.Rosalee 2026-09-27 11:55:23
Link | Quote | Reply
 
So I don't know if anyone has mentioned this before, but Ballista titles and Consort Candidate (along with the random adventurer titles from the Traveling Bards) are not retrievable (after your chevrons expire in the case of Ballista, but immediately for the other titles.) I have personally confirmed the case of Consort Candidate and the Random Adventurer titles. (There was a whole thing like 15 years ago when I gave my Pollux Ring to someone and they got themselves banned. Great job.)

Matchmaker was given to the chaperone in the old GM-run weddings.

N/A is for GM's.

Overlord Executioner/Adamantking Killer/Manifest Mauler/Giant Killer were only obtainable before the lv55 cap increase, according to a friend who was playing at the time. (Name withheld by request.)
[+]
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Offline
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
User: Byrthnoth
Posts: 6991
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2026-09-27 12:18:04
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Consort Candidate is a stored title that you can get back from the bards. Confirmed it just now by getting it from Moozo-Koozo in Southern San d'Oria.

Otherwise that all seems plausible.
 Shiva.Zidian
Offline
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
User: Zidian
Posts: 28
By Shiva.Zidian 2026-09-27 12:37:13
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Just hit rank 8 again, but instead of my own incomplete checklist I'm using XIchecklist.

Notably, I ranked up just by ENTERING Meeble Burrows. Now I've already finished most of the Sauromugue Champaign Burrow missions, so I was not expecting to rank up just by STARTING a new mission. Thanks!



-Mastery Rank: 8
-Playtime: 1428 Days
-Checklist Progress 9220/12418
======= General =======
-RoE 933/1104
-Zones visited 289/292
-Titles 818/1048
-Missions 638/829
-Quests 891/1110
-Magic 698/881
-Warps 440/440
======= Story =======
-San d'Oria Missions 20/20
-Bastok Missions 20/20
-Windurst Missions 20/20
-RotZ Missions 17/17
-CoP Missions 63/63
-Assaults 52/52
-ToAU Missions 47/47
-Campaign Ops 69/246
-WoTG Missions 53/53
-ACP Missions 11/11
-MKD Missions 14/14
-ASA Missions 4/14
-SoA Missions 110/110
-RoV Missions 97/97
-TVR Missions 41/45
-San d'Oria Quests 75/81
-Bastok Quests 80/93
-Windurst Quests 69/90
-Jeuno Quests 125/146
-Other Quests 66/90
-Outlands Quests 47/57
-Aht Urhgan Quests 35/72
-Crystal War Quests 80/91
-Abyssea Quests 115/191
-Adoulin Quests 109/109
-Coalition Assignments 90/90
======= Key Items =======
-Permanent Key Items 261/374
-Magical Maps 116/116
-Mounts 32/40
-Claim Slips 13/89
-Abyssea 165/210
-Voidwatch 80/80
-Mog Garden 112/124
-Active Effects 8/45
-Atmacite Levels 600/600
======= Magic =======
-White Magic 185/185
-Black Magic 169/169
-Summoner Pacts 22/22
-Ninjutsu 37/37
-Bard Songs 103/103
-Blue Magic 13/196
-Geomancy 60/60
-Trusts 109/109
-Corsair Rolls 31/31
-Puppetmaster Attachments 127/127
======= Leveling =======
-Craft Skills 741/790
-Wing Skill 0/100
You must talk to any Chocobo stats NPC @ Nations Chocobo Stables
-Merit Points 909/919
-Job Points Maxed 22/22
-Master Levels 352/1100 (Highest: 50)
-Alter Ego Points 250/550
======= Warps =======
-Home Points 121/121
-Survival Guides 97/97
-Waypoints 51/51
-Telepoints 9/9
-Cavernous Maws 9/9
-Lycopodium 3/3
-Eschan Portals 32/32
-Outposts 17/17
-Proto-Waypoints 26/26
-Abyssea Conflux 75/75
======= Other Content =======
-Fishes Caught 164/164
-Ergon Locus 30/30
======= Monstrosity =======
-Monster Levels Maxed 38/64
-Race/Job Instincts 29/32
-Monster Variants 52/89
-Monster Instincts 119/192
======= Battle Content =======
-MMM Vouchers Unlocked 9/9
-MMM Runes Unlocked 64/100
-MMM Maze count 163/1000
-Meeble Burrows Goal #3 19/32
-Sheol A (2/20)
-Sheol B (1/31)
-Sheol C (1/11)
-Sheol Gaol Vengeance (0/425)
-Eschan Vorseals (164/185)
-Emporox Goodness 2/13
======= Titles =======
-Titles 818/1048
--Missions titles 122/128
--Ballista titles 0/2
--Master Trials titles 0/7
--Crafting titles 4/32
--Salvage titles 4/8
--Fishing titles 2/8
--Skirmish titles 1/7
--Abyssea titles 59/69
--Quests titles 303/358
--Stronghold Invasion titles 0/3
--Other titles 0/6
--Moblin Maze Mongers titles 0/5
--Mog Garden titles 36/47
--Dynamis titles 27/28
--Odyssey titles 3/17
--Walk of Echoes titles 11/30
--Chocobo Racing titles 0/6
--Meeble Burrows titles 5/10
--NM titles 48/61
--Voidwalker titles 4/7
--Incursion titles 0/3
--Sortie titles 1/5
--Battlefield / BCNM / HTMB titles 41/56
[+]
Offline
Posts: 48
By HiPotion 2026-09-27 13:27:12
Link | Quote | Reply
 
was that the first time you enter Everbloom Hollow ?
at least finally a meeble-related evidence
[+]
 Phoenix.Darwinion
Offline
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
User: DBrown67
Posts: 68
By Phoenix.Darwinion 2026-09-27 15:27:57
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I am currently Mastery Rank 7. A friend has rank 8, and one thing he has done I have not is Monstrosity. I have barely touched it with a mob at level 32. He has all 64 mobs at 99 cap.

My question is those with rank 8, where are you on Monstrosity? For the love of God, please don't say I need to replicate what my friend did. :p
 Asura.Eiryl
Online
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
User: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2026-09-27 15:31:18
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Pretty much every rank 8 has significant monstrosity

Not all though, couple also didn't want to do it so they'll never hit 9
[+]
Offline
Posts: 1653
By Chimerawizard 2026-09-27 16:48:20
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Monstrosity is fairly easy to grind early on.
Also if you don't buy the JOB instincts at 10k it's another way to know what Maat fights you're still missing.

Personally, I like to Giddeus 1~25+ on small/medium MONs; taking the path that runs all the way to H-14.

large MONs just get a starter zone to 10, then Buburimu with Belligerency set to 25+.

Just repeat that for all MONs until you run out of JOB instincts to buy.

edit: just used pointwatch for buburimu vs xarc. the difference is abysmal even against gigas' tigers 15 levels chained... if you can aoe at all in bubu, no reason to really ever leave it once you're there.
Then Xarcabard 25~55 w/ belligerency.
Gigas' Tiger in the NW part of the zone are great til lv.40~, then it's onto Gigas & demons or a zone change to buburimu.
*I suggest setting resist slow+90 instincts against demons to not get slow2'd all the time.

Should be able to just repeat those for quite a while. once you're done spamming that,
it's time for Buburimu endless grind hell listed below, or if you're sick of that, Uleguerand to remember why you would rather Buburimu.
Offline
Posts: 38
By euvedant 2026-09-27 16:52:59
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I got rank 8 by simply getting 1 species to level 30 for vorseal. other than that, i have 0 monstrosity progress
[+]
 Valefor.Philemon
Offline
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
User: detlef
Posts: 740
By Valefor.Philemon 2026-09-27 17:05:07
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Rank 8 is pretty forgiving in terms of being able to skip or only engage in content at a surface level.
[+]
 Bahamut.Bojack
Offline
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
User: Bojack316
Posts: 2266
By Bahamut.Bojack 2026-09-27 20:23:33
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Sechs said: »
Not sure if it can be used with Voucher 5 (atm I'm still in my marbles farming phase using what I found to be the best setup so far, shy of 300 marbles per run) is to use Rune 94.
It slightly lowers the total amount of marbles you get on each run, but it noticeably increases the drop rate of "rare" runes in the final chest.
I would say it appears there something around 40% of the times or a bit lower? Of course no guarantee that the rune that pops will be one you miss.

So yeah, if you can use it with your maze, please do use rune 94.


Also, I found the best resource for MMM stuff is a very old site, this one:

http://mdh.gamependium.com/strategies/mmm/

It doesn't have ALL the info and for some things it's less updated than BGwiki or oldWiki, but for the rest of the stuff it has way more info and lotsa details lost into deep discussions on Bluegartr and other old communities.

Can't use L&F in Voucher 05.

Does 114-116 come from the Hoardbox or from the second chest that gives personal drops or both (I'm curious if it would be worth repeating the maze by entering with alts)? Or is there a goblin that needs to be talked to or anything?
 Shiva.Zidian
Offline
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
User: Zidian
Posts: 28
By Shiva.Zidian 2026-09-27 20:42:30
Link | Quote | Reply
 
No, not the first time in Everbloom Hollow. I already finished most of the other half of Meeble Burrows. That's why I was so surprised that it triggered upon entering.

It was the first time tryin this specific mission (Battlia Downs Abject Goal #1)
 Bahamut.Bojack
Offline
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
User: Bojack316
Posts: 2266
By Bahamut.Bojack 2026-09-27 20:51:48
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Does the quest Cook-a-roon? ever disappear from the log?
 Asura.Spoilt
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
User: Spoiled
Posts: 36
By Asura.Spoilt 2026-09-27 22:36:54
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Bahamut.Bojack said: »
Does the quest Cook-a-roon? ever disappear from the log?
I had to do it twice, once during Rat Race & then again by itself after I completed Rat Race.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 10
By Ravenousbabble 2026-09-28 09:58:41
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Shiva.Zidian said: »
Just hit rank 8 again, but instead of my own incomplete checklist I'm using XIchecklist.

Notably, I ranked up just by ENTERING Meeble Burrows. Now I've already finished most of the Sauromugue Champaign Burrow missions, so I was not expecting to rank up just by STARTING a new mission. Thanks!



-Mastery Rank: 8
-Playtime: 1428 Days
-Checklist Progress 9220/12418
======= General =======
-RoE 933/1104
-Zones visited 289/292
-Titles 818/1048
-Missions 638/829
-Quests 891/1110
-Magic 698/881
-Warps 440/440
======= Story =======
-San d'Oria Missions 20/20
-Bastok Missions 20/20
-Windurst Missions 20/20
-RotZ Missions 17/17
-CoP Missions 63/63
-Assaults 52/52
-ToAU Missions 47/47
-Campaign Ops 69/246
-WoTG Missions 53/53
-ACP Missions 11/11
-MKD Missions 14/14
-ASA Missions 4/14
-SoA Missions 110/110
-RoV Missions 97/97
-TVR Missions 41/45
-San d'Oria Quests 75/81
-Bastok Quests 80/93
-Windurst Quests 69/90
-Jeuno Quests 125/146
-Other Quests 66/90
-Outlands Quests 47/57
-Aht Urhgan Quests 35/72
-Crystal War Quests 80/91
-Abyssea Quests 115/191
-Adoulin Quests 109/109
-Coalition Assignments 90/90
======= Key Items =======
-Permanent Key Items 261/374
-Magical Maps 116/116
-Mounts 32/40
-Claim Slips 13/89
-Abyssea 165/210
-Voidwatch 80/80
-Mog Garden 112/124
-Active Effects 8/45
-Atmacite Levels 600/600
======= Magic =======
-White Magic 185/185
-Black Magic 169/169
-Summoner Pacts 22/22
-Ninjutsu 37/37
-Bard Songs 103/103
-Blue Magic 13/196
-Geomancy 60/60
-Trusts 109/109
-Corsair Rolls 31/31
-Puppetmaster Attachments 127/127
======= Leveling =======
-Craft Skills 741/790
-Wing Skill 0/100
You must talk to any Chocobo stats NPC @ Nations Chocobo Stables
-Merit Points 909/919
-Job Points Maxed 22/22
-Master Levels 352/1100 (Highest: 50)
-Alter Ego Points 250/550
======= Warps =======
-Home Points 121/121
-Survival Guides 97/97
-Waypoints 51/51
-Telepoints 9/9
-Cavernous Maws 9/9
-Lycopodium 3/3
-Eschan Portals 32/32
-Outposts 17/17
-Proto-Waypoints 26/26
-Abyssea Conflux 75/75
======= Other Content =======
-Fishes Caught 164/164
-Ergon Locus 30/30
======= Monstrosity =======
-Monster Levels Maxed 38/64
-Race/Job Instincts 29/32
-Monster Variants 52/89
-Monster Instincts 119/192
======= Battle Content =======
-MMM Vouchers Unlocked 9/9
-MMM Runes Unlocked 64/100
-MMM Maze count 163/1000
-Meeble Burrows Goal #3 19/32
-Sheol A (2/20)
-Sheol B (1/31)
-Sheol C (1/11)
-Sheol Gaol Vengeance (0/425)
-Eschan Vorseals (164/185)
-Emporox Goodness 2/13
======= Titles =======
-Titles 818/1048
--Missions titles 122/128
--Ballista titles 0/2
--Master Trials titles 0/7
--Crafting titles 4/32
--Salvage titles 4/8
--Fishing titles 2/8
--Skirmish titles 1/7
--Abyssea titles 59/69
--Quests titles 303/358
--Stronghold Invasion titles 0/3
--Other titles 0/6
--Moblin Maze Mongers titles 0/5
--Mog Garden titles 36/47
--Dynamis titles 27/28
--Odyssey titles 3/17
--Walk of Echoes titles 11/30
--Chocobo Racing titles 0/6
--Meeble Burrows titles 5/10
--NM titles 48/61
--Voidwalker titles 4/7
--Incursion titles 0/3
--Sortie titles 1/5
--Battlefield / BCNM / HTMB titles 41/56

What's the addon you're using for this?
Offline
By berndarmin 2026-09-28 10:01:30
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Ravenousbabble said: »
What's the addon you're using for this?

https://github.com/HiPotionQ8/XIchecklist
[+]
Offline
Posts: 10
By Ravenousbabble 2026-09-28 11:15:24
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Thanks!
 Bahamut.Bojack
Offline
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
User: Bojack316
Posts: 2266
By Bahamut.Bojack 2026-09-28 11:40:03
Link | Quote | Reply
 
HiPotion said: »
was that the first time you enter Everbloom Hollow ?
at least finally a meeble-related evidence

Not necessarily (not saying Meeble doesn't count), don't you have to zone for your Mastery Rank to change? Could have been whatever they did before zoning in. Previous Meeble mission or something else.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 48
By HiPotion 2026-09-28 16:47:42
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Bahamut.Bojack said: »
HiPotion said: »
was that the first time you enter Everbloom Hollow ?
at least finally a meeble-related evidence

Not necessarily (not saying Meeble doesn't count), don't you have to zone for your Mastery Rank to change? Could have been whatever they did before zoning in. Previous Meeble mission or something else.
im assuming he completed new meeble goal -> zoned out of previous meeble expedition -> handed over the grimoire / something updated -> zoned back into next meeble expedition
[+]
 Shiva.Zidian
Offline
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
User: Zidian
Posts: 28
By Shiva.Zidian 2026-09-28 21:57:48
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Exactly.
Also, since we have the honor of speaking with the creator of XIchecklist, I'd like to ask, what is with teh Mystery/Wings of the Goddes warps that were recently added? I'm 6/20 but have no idea what they are. Are they random/unknown packets?

Also, there are some things from my own old personal checklist that are missing in XIchecklist. Is there a place I can leave notes for you? Thanks for your work, Hipotion.
Offline
Posts: 48
By HiPotion 2026-09-28 22:09:39
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Shiva.Zidian said: »
I'd like to ask, what is with teh Mystery/Wings of the Goddes warps that were recently added? I'm 6/20 but have no idea what they are. Are they random/unknown packets?

Also, there are some things from my own old personal checklist that are missing in XIchecklist. Is there a place I can leave notes for you? Thanks for your work, Hipotion.
the unknown/wotg related were left on checklist cuz i couldnt figure what they are, hoping someone would help findout
recently, thanks to Tjonke/Toth@ windower discord it looks like to be related to Jugner Forest (S). but needs more research

i'll try to add anything trackable from npc menus/packets, hit me in PM or github issue
[+]
Offline
Posts: 1653
By Chimerawizard 2026-09-28 22:40:55
Link | Quote | Reply
 
pretty sure I got one of the warps on this quest: https://www.bg-wiki.com/ffxi/Lost_in_Translocation
[+]
 Shiva.Zidian
Offline
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
User: Zidian
Posts: 28
By Shiva.Zidian 2026-09-28 23:32:09
Link | Quote | Reply
 
So I'll try and take time to prepare a proper list for you on github, but just off the top of my head:

Not all Emproyx Goodness are listed (no limbus etc)
Mentor Rank (zero, Bronze, Silver, Gold)
Not all Eschan Vorseals
Not all unmarked quests (Pirate chart, etc)
RoE Crafting shield quests etc.
Capped Gladiator/Infamy Points are also missing

I have more conrete stuff at home and I'm not in front of my XI set up so I can't heck, but I'll update accordingly.

This all said, I stll want to thank you for the incredible work you've done. This was much better than a notepad/excel and it helped me save a lot of time.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 2824
By Felgarr 2026-09-29 00:30:26
Link | Quote | Reply
 
HiPotion said: »
Shiva.Zidian said: »
I'd like to ask, what is with teh Mystery/Wings of the Goddes warps that were recently added? I'm 6/20 but have no idea what they are. Are they random/unknown packets?

Also, there are some things from my own old personal checklist that are missing in XIchecklist. Is there a place I can leave notes for you? Thanks for your work, Hipotion.
the unknown/wotg related were left on checklist cuz i couldnt figure what they are, hoping someone would help findout
recently, thanks to Tjonke/Toth@ windower discord it looks like to be related to Jugner Forest (S). but needs more research

i'll try to add anything trackable from npc menus/packets, hit me in PM or github issue

Wait....When you say recently added, do you mean recently added to the XIchecklist addon? or to the retail game through a recent update or recent packet inspection?
First Page 2 3 ... 127 128 129