Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Minneapolis, MN PD
Minneapolis, MN PD
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 8 9 10
By Viciouss 2020-06-01 00:41:56
Link | Quote | Reply

oh I can actually see a fire on the horizon here, probably a few miles away. That's uh, weird. I wouldn't think they would be this far south of the Capitol.
 Valefor.Commodus
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: abknight
By Valefor.Commodus 2020-06-01 00:43:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
Valefor.Commodus said: »
gangbangers and domestic terrorists beat people to death, burn buildings and cars, smash storefronts and steal everything, shoot random people and each other.

the left: *crickets*

someone posts on twitter that they saw a guy with a bow and arrow.

the left: "omg did you hear someone had a bow and arrow? did you guys hear this? i heard someone had a ninja sword! this is very relevant and what we should be focusing on."

"Crickets" huh? Pretty sure thats all in your head, which continues to amuse. I wonder what you will come up with next?

skim back through the 5 pages so far and quote one post from yourself, eiryl, veikur, chanti, or zerowone condemning the violence. I'll help you out: 5 pages of blaming Trump, anti-police rants, racist comments against white people, claiming that violent rioting and blocking highways is "peaceful protesting," cringworthy watercooler gossip about seeing bows and arrows and ninja swords, but not one negative comment about the violence from gangbangers and bussed-in domestic terror groups, illegally blocking highways for days, or the totally counter-productive nature of the entire ordeal.

It must be really confusing for you to not be in a 100% echo chamber where every single person mindlessly nods along, jerks each other off, and doesn't call out your lies, hypocrisy, and blatant racism.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-06-01 00:48:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Nah I'm not confused at all, "the left" has been condemning the violence on a daily basis, hell an hourly basis. The only person that went pretty much radio silent today was Trump. Couple of dumb tweets and that was it. Which considering how he has been stoking the flames, is probably a good thing.
By Draylo 2020-06-01 00:48:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Pretty sad that BG has really become that place.

A lot of people have just become so far left with this situation. Peaceful protest is great and there are many great examples of it so far. The horrific looting and destruction of property, business and endangering people who have NOTHING to do with the situation is horrid! I honestly feel in the minority in my opinion, so many people are applauding the looting and riots, its insane.
[+]
By Draylo 2020-06-01 00:49:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Nah I'm not confused at all, "the left" has been condemning the violence on a daily basis, hell an hourly basis. The only person that went pretty much radio silent today was Trump. Couple of dumb tweets and that was it. Which considering how he has been stoking the flames, is probably a good thing.

No this isn't true at all. They are saying its necessary and that peaceful protests have not worked and this is the only way. Stop lying because it simply isn't factual. The majority at least, even the media is fanning the flames.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-06-01 00:50:30
Link | Quote | Reply

But I'm sure if you keep making up the positions of other people..nah, that is never gonna work. Perhaps you should just post your own thoughts and stop trying to make up ours.
By Draylo 2020-06-01 00:52:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Who is "ours"? I could link multiple videos here, of people involved in protests stating "peaceful protests don't work, look at MLK and how he got shot, this is the only way!"
By Viciouss 2020-06-01 00:53:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »

No this isn't true at all. They are saying its necessary and that peaceful protests have not worked and this is the only way. Stop lying because it simply isn't factual. The majority at least, even the media is fanning the flames.

Lol, are you sure that's not extremists that you are trying to connect to people you don't agree with? Because the most prominent person threatening violence is Trump. You see Pelosi out there calling for riots, or any other Dems? How about any Governors? Mayors? well there was that one Mississippi mayor that said Floyd's death was no big deal.
By Viciouss 2020-06-01 00:55:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Who is "ours"? I could link multiple videos here, of people involved in protests stating "peaceful protests don't work, look at MLK and how he got shot, this is the only way!"

I'm sure you can. But can you connect them to the Democrats the way Commodus is trying and failing to? Are they antifa? Or are they just people with absolutely no political affiliation that are fed up?
By Draylo 2020-06-01 00:56:50
Link | Quote | Reply

5:44 - Anyone seen this?
YouTube Video Placeholder
By Viciouss 2020-06-01 01:00:54
Link | Quote | Reply

So this is awful, but can you say all those looters are evil Democrats?
By Draylo 2020-06-01 01:03:56
Link | Quote | Reply

No this was unrelated, I don't know their party affiliation but they probably don't even vote if I had to guess.
 Valefor.Commodus
By Valefor.Commodus 2020-06-01 01:12:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Nah man these are country club conservatives.

88% of black voters voted against Trump in 2016. You're going full retard by trying to pretend these people aren't automatic democrat machine lever-pullers.
By volkom 2020-06-01 01:13:02
Link | Quote | Reply

So they loot a store, find out the owner is Muslim and return the stuff. They wanted to loot a store owned by a white guy.
Guess they should go after Asian businesses too since one of the cops that pinned floyd down was Asian
By Viciouss 2020-06-01 01:13:12
Link | Quote | Reply

No this was unrelated, I don't know their party affiliation but they probably don't even vote if I had to guess.

Exactly. There is no political affiliation, Gavin Floyd's murder wasn't an act of politics. Those cops weren't a bunch of bad Republicans that caused the entire black community to protest/riot. Commodus is pushing a completely fake narrative that the Democrats are behind the riots. Which, newsflash, they ain't. As you said, most of them probably don't even vote.
By Viciouss 2020-06-01 01:14:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Nah man these are country club conservatives.

88% of black voters voted against Trump in 2016. You're going full retard by trying to pretend these people aren't automatic democrat machine lever-pullers.

Be careful, your sheer desperation is showing.
 Valefor.Commodus
By Valefor.Commodus 2020-06-01 01:25:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Exactly. There is no political affiliation, Gavin Floyd's murder wasn't an act of politics. Those cops weren't a bunch of bad Republicans that caused the entire black community to protest/riot. Commodus is pushing a completely fake narrative that the Democrats are behind the riots. Which, newsflash, they ain't. As you said, most of them probably don't even vote.

you initiated the defensiveness of the democrat party by claiming that there's no proof the rioters are democrats; no one else said anything about this before you. I simply posted the statistic that the overwhelming majority of black voters vote democrat. This was an obvious deflection tactic on your part to try to get out of answer why you people have posted 5 pages of:

blaming Trump, anti-police rants, racist comments against white people, claiming that violent rioting and blocking highways is "peaceful protesting," cringworthy watercooler gossip about seeing bows and arrows and ninja swords, but not one negative comment about the violence from gangbangers and bussed-in domestic terror groups, illegally blocking highways for days, or the totally counter-productive nature of the entire ordeal.

It's also pathetic that you make an orange man bad post every few hours, trying to somehow blame Trump for this, and then get mad when it's pointed out to you that all the violent thugs are members of your own party.
By Viciouss 2020-06-01 01:35:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol, I can still comfortably say that there remains no evidence that the protesters are Democrats. Pointing out voting demographics, when the majority of Americans do not vote, is not in any way evidence that the protesters are Democrats.

Speaking for Austin, there have been more white people protesting at the Capitol than any other demographic. Does that make them belong to a specific party? Nope. Pretty easy.
 Valefor.Commodus
By Valefor.Commodus 2020-06-01 01:40:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll repost from the other thread so you can see it twice and think about it some more:

notice how all of my posts call out "leftists" and not "democrats?" This is intentional. You're trying to spin this into "well some of them probably don't even vote so it doesn't matter that they all share the same leftist ideology lol."

All of the groups involved (gangbangers, antifa, blm) are leftists.
I'm calling out the ideology and you're trying to backpedal on a technicality. Sad.
By Draylo 2020-06-01 03:34:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Veikur
Server: Asura
By Asura.Veikur 2020-06-01 09:23:14
Link | Quote | Reply

https://twitter.com/sweeeetdee_/status/1267319103167107072?s=19
By volkom 2020-06-01 09:25:51
Link | Quote | Reply

part of St. John's church in DC had a fire ~ dunno why protesters would try to burn a church down...

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/historic-church-near-white-house-damaged-amid-unrest-leaders-pray-for-healing/2318673/
 Valefor.Commodus
By Valefor.Commodus 2020-06-01 09:29:21
Link | Quote | Reply

peaceful protesters peacefully exercise their free speech by peacefully lobbing molotov cocktails into museum and accidentally setting themselves on fire.

lol no big deal though i heard there was a guy with a ninja sword somewhere lol

yOu caN'T pRoVe ThaT thEY eVeN vOtED fOR HilLaRry!
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-06-01 10:25:14
Link | Quote | Reply

White supremacists attending George Floyd protests, Minnesota officials believe

Suggestion that outside ‘agitators’ were behind disturbances comes as Minneapolis curfew extended

Independent

Our fascist president wants to blame antifa but honestly this is not the sort of thing they get involved in. Antifa didn't even counter protest the "open up and let us spread disease" rallies despite the presence of actual nazi flag waving fascists.

Anarchists? Yes, these are the same tactics anarchists have used starting with the WTO riots in Seattle in 1999.

We know there is a subset of white supremacists who want to start a race war. These are the ones the Minnesota officials quoted in the link above are blaming.

So far this is all speculation. We have pics of white, always white, agitators starting the violence and looting, and a report that demonstrators somewhere caught an agitator, but no arrests of agitators, outside or otherwise, with actual ideological identification.

Until then I can claim that all the agitators are card carrying republicans, you can claim they are all card carrying democrats, the president can claim they are all antifa, but no one knows.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-06-01 10:26:17
Link | Quote | Reply

volkom said: »
part of St. John's church in DC had a fire ~ dunno why protesters would try to burn a church down...

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/historic-church-near-white-house-damaged-amid-unrest-leaders-pray-for-healing/2318673/
There is supposed to be a firewall between church and state. Not a fire.
 Valefor.Commodus
By Valefor.Commodus 2020-06-01 10:43:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
White supremacists attending George Floyd protests, Minnesota officials believe

Suggestion that outside ‘agitators’ were behind disturbances comes as Minneapolis curfew extended

Independent

Our fascist president wants to blame antifa but honestly this is not the sort of thing they get involved in. Antifa didn't even counter protest the "open up and let us spread disease" rallies despite the presence of actual nazi flag waving fascists.

Anarchists? Yes, these are the same tactics anarchists have used starting with the WTO riots in Seattle in 1999.

We know there is a subset of white supremacists who want to start a race war. These are the ones the Minnesota officials quoted in the link above are blaming.

So far this is all speculation. We have pics of white, always white, agitators starting the violence and looting, and a report that demonstrators somewhere caught an agitator, but no arrests of agitators, outside or otherwise, with actual ideological identification.

Until then I can claim that all the agitators are card carrying republicans, you can claim they are all card carrying democrats, the president can claim they are all antifa, but no one knows.

You're a delusional nutcase at this point. Every video of looting, burning, etc features exclusively black ghetto thugs. Are you running a chappelle black skinhead skit in your head?

The only white people acting out are antifa, wearing antifa logos and shouting antifa propaganda. These are the delusional, self-loathing, rich white leftists as others have explained.

The article you posted even says "officials believe." They don't state who the officials are and they provide zero evidence of any "white supremacists." There's a coordinated effort by the media to ignore and excuse the black violence and try to misinform people into believing there's some kind of "white supremacist" underground conspiracy that MUST be responsible for this. You ignoring and excusing black violence and trying to fabricate some kind of white hate movement shows how rabidly you hate white people. As always, you post zero evidence of anything you say. No actual photos or videos of "neo-nazis" or "kkk," or even a John McClane lookalike wearing an "I Hate N******" sign.
[+]
By volkom 2020-06-01 10:59:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't think there was any mention of this yet ~
basically a drive by shooting of officers :
https://www.foxnews.com/us/federal-law-enforcement-officer-killed-in-oakland-protest-identified

and here's a fun example of some hypocrisy

[+]
By Voren 2020-06-01 11:08:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Saw a video of a ehite dude smashing windows at an Autozone the other day, my favorite part of the video was the smaller dude following him talking trash makes the suspect turn and face him, small dude then says “oh you wanna go? Here, somebody hold my blunt”

You know ***got real when someone’s putting down the chronic long enough to whoop some ***.

I’m watching the riots happening from coast to coast and ***starting to ramp up a little in OKC, I was expecting it from Tulsa, and of course CNN has to run an article referencing the Tulsa Massacre 1921 and connect it to that current climate of racism and brutality, but joke is on CNN, Tulsa’s protest Saturday was peaceful. They blocked off roadways, the protestors themselves snatched up people starting ***and took them to police yo be removed. No death, no destruction, just exercising their rights.
[+]
 Asura.Veikur
Server: Asura
By Asura.Veikur 2020-06-01 16:13:41
Link | Quote | Reply

https://twitter.com/Yamiche/status/1267537860342808593?s=20
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 8 9 10