Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Nqftw posted on the OF
Nqftw posted on the OF
First Page 2 3 4 ... 20 21 22
By Drayco 2020-04-12 16:56:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Synth rates on the dynamis stuff don't seem any different to me than any other recipe.

You honestly think that SE is going to have some special catagory for a few items and completely redo their crafting formulas...
By spengler 2020-04-12 16:59:26
Link | Quote | Reply

he's alluding to something he thinks is a secret regarding hq1/2
By Drayco 2020-04-12 17:10:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I understand what you're telling me.

I'm telling you it's wrong.

**edited out my snide remark... sorry I'm bitter at crafting right now.
By Pantafernando 2020-04-12 17:44:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Genosync said: »
It’s definitely not a “tier 0” synth, none of the dynamis synths reflect normal synthesis HQ rates based on estimated synth levels.

Well its supposed to be higher due to HQ+2 on shield enchantment. How those +2 means in practice is questionable as coconut rusk +3 is pure garbage
 Bahamut.Suph
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Suph
By Bahamut.Suph 2020-04-12 21:55:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Drayco said: »
You honestly think that SE is going to have some special catagory for a few items and completely redo their crafting formulas...

Doesn’t Imperial/Tsar’s egg has a weird HQ/Break synth rate?
By Pantafernando 2020-04-13 03:24:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Cards also have unique properties.

Also i think that unique properties is something sent aside crafting packet. Once i tried crafting cards with fastcraft addon, and by using it, and as far as i remember, with fastcraft my breaking rate went back to normal desynth. Then i just /lastsynth it.

There is something unique on certain items
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
Server: Asura
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2020-04-13 07:57:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Chanter said: »
kittykat and any of the kitty chars and mules were thorny/lolwhat/comeatmebro

That would be a legitimately impressive RP/troll, if so. She would RAGE pro Trump/pro-Christian propaganda at all times. She also gave me 3 pieces of Turms+1...for a Jovian body abjuration (while supplying the pops too). I...never asked for any payment lol
Administrator
By Rooks 2020-04-13 11:48:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/56706-Crafting-HQ-Exploit

Quote:
There is currently an exploit being abused by crafters in Asura where they are able to craft without losing materials on synthesis loss. This is becoming even more obvious now that Medal Dupes are patched, as it is seen that a single person is able to sell an endless supply of SU5 weapons at a monopoly price (90M) when materials should cost way more than that even with maximum crafting gear/enhacements.

So now we know who Nqftw is, it's slyshen.

Nqftw World:Ragnarok Join Date Apr 2020
Ragnarok.Slyshen 2020-04-11 03:22:26

AH logs say otherwise.

Also, this is creeping into player warning territory, which is a no-no.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-04-13 12:06:29
Link | Quote | Reply

It's awful suspicious he jumps to rag and posts then "someone" starts posting from a new rag account, which happens to be about (the only thing "he" ever posts about)

"Coincidences" I'm sure. I mean I totally didn't log in on my phone with a different IP or anything.

But it doesn't matter, delete the thread if you need to. Just wanted him to know he was found out, and he saw already.
By Mrxi 2020-04-13 12:40:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I have also noticed when you use the shield and just zone in you seem to go 1/1 a lot or 2/2, so maybe the odds are reset when zone is the way i see it. Also possibly depending on how many of that item has been produced on the server? I seem to go 1/1 or 2/2 on the Items no one makes. This also has a chance to not work but not that often. So this would make it extremely hard to produce anything in some cases if it is true.

If you just stand there and do 10,000 synths with out zoning then you can see real odds. in my opinion. but that would be very hard with the new synths unless your cheating.
By spengler 2020-04-13 12:43:27
Link | Quote | Reply

facing SE with a wind crystal is personally the only way i synth
[+]
By Mrxi 2020-04-13 12:46:01
Link | Quote | Reply

And the exploit is from manipulating the packet you send, which results in instant synth plus the server thinking you had the shield when you don't and it was a mat loss - proc when it was really supposed to be a 100% loss
 Fenrir.Skarwind
Server: Fenrir
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2020-04-13 12:48:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Mrxi said: »
I have also noticed when you use the shield and just zone in you seem to go 1/1 a lot or 2/2, so maybe the odds are reset when zone is the way i see it. Also possibly depending on how many of that item has been produced on the server? I seem to go 1/1 or 2/2 on the Items no one makes. This also has a chance to not work but not that often. So this would make it extremely hard to produce anything in some cases if it is true.

If you just stand there and do 10,000 synths with out zoning then you can see real odds. in my opinion. but that would be very hard with the new synths unless your cheating.

I felt this works on drop rates too to an extent.. There are times you get absolutely skunked on stupid stuff (Tier 2 Escha-Sky drops for example)

They would not drop after 20+ kills, after rebuying pop items and rezoning I started getting drops almost back to back.. (Queller Rod if anyones curious)

Maybe its just superstition.
By spengler 2020-04-13 12:49:27
Link | Quote | Reply

if you zone before you bid for something on the AH you get it for cheaper as well
[+]
 Asura.Seizan
user: Seiza
By Asura.Seizan 2020-04-13 12:52:09
Link | Quote | Reply

speaking of duping, anyone noticed all the delve mats a few characters are bazaaring? some ppl are holding kinda too many imo...
(ofc they could have worked hard during the campain tho)
By spengler 2020-04-13 13:20:18
Link | Quote | Reply

everything is a dupe, nothing is real
[+]
 Asura.Slyshenx
user: Slyshen1
By Asura.Slyshenx 2020-04-13 13:26:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
It's awful suspicious he jumps to rag and posts then "someone" starts posting from a new rag account, which happens to be about (the only thing "he" ever posts about)

"Coincidences" I'm sure. I mean I totally didn't log in on my phone with a different IP or anything.

But it doesn't matter, delete the thread if you need to. Just wanted him to know he was found out, and he saw already.

I never 'jumped' to Ragnarok. I made a new character earlier last year to hang out with old friends and reactivated it about a month ago cause I missed them/old friends returning.

Ya sure got me though, no one fools Eyirl!
I only login my main on PC#1 and my s10, for NQftw, I keep that to my Nokia 3310 so no one can hack me. I also am hooked up to an IP address from India, which is ran by three one-eyed hamsters.

Mrxi said: »
I have also noticed when you use the shield and just zone in you seem to go 1/1 a lot or 2/2, so maybe the odds are reset when zone is the way i see it.

I've heard of this too, and people used to claim that I would get lots of HQ's like this. I never did try it myself and it's on one of my Ragnarok.Slyshen screenshots so it 'may' have some validity? I doubt it, though.

When I would craft regularly I would ONLY craft in metalworks, in the Presiden't Office sitting right in the middle of the first room facing whichever HQ direction the FFXI crafting compass told me. I personally preferred to craft during waxing gibbous 60%ish on dark day or the day that would be the weakness to the element you'd be crafting with. (I'm very superstitious when it comes to FFXI crafting, doesn't hurt.)
Worked pretty dang well, never really had to do any synth more than 60 times except for a stupid Apaisante +1 I tried to make for a friend like 8 years ago. I've made one Balder Earring +1 out of 12, and 3 Aurgelmir Orb +1 within I'd say 45 synths. Su5/Necks, those are a whole different story and I'll probably never have my own personally signed Rostam or Gandring cause SE hates me now.
By Sidiov 2020-04-13 13:32:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Slyshenx said: »
I only login my main on PC#1 and my s10, for NQftw, I keep that to my Nokia 3310 so no one can hack me. I also am hooked up to an IP address from India, which is ran by three one-eyed hamsters.
Honestly, wasting your money there. One Indian three-eyed hamster is just as good and half the cost.
 Asura.Slyshenx
user: Slyshen1
By Asura.Slyshenx 2020-04-13 13:34:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Sidiov said: »
Asura.Slyshenx said: »
Honestly, wasting your money there. One Indian three-eyed hamster is just as good and half the cost.

Source? I'm very interested.
By spengler 2020-04-13 13:55:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Nqftw(Hqbot) is the only content ID/character on the POL ID. Likely that it's a major RMT or at least someone who knows what they are doing otherwise they wouldn't have gone to the precautions that they did
By Pantafernando 2020-04-13 14:40:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I think NQftw should be Eiryl.

He fits the category of RMT with multiples accounts enough to create a sock on OF.

Plus, why would he advertise a random topic on OF?

Using Slyshen seems more a pretext to make public his thread without exposure. As it is not getting much attention on OF
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-04-13 14:44:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I *** WISH it was me. Do you know how happy I would've been with an extra 30 grand last year? the answer is VERY.

Plus it's not like I ever lie about it. I'm straight forward about everything I do. (I won't name my characters, that's just stupid not dishonest*)

(thirty thousand USD is on the LOW end of what whoever nqftw is made from the medal dupe)
By Pantafernando 2020-04-13 14:53:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Where did this 30 thousand came from?
By spengler 2020-04-13 14:58:05
Link | Quote | Reply

his ***, people wouldn't buy that amount for more than .2/m currently and there isn't a way the guy moved 150b in 3 months
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-04-13 15:02:50
Link | Quote | Reply

It was 30 billion minimum, and I do it every couple months already. So do a hundred other people.
By spengler 2020-04-13 15:03:57
Link | Quote | Reply

you don't sell anywhere close to 300 billion in 3 months, no one here thinks you're impressive.

oh you edited your post to say 30
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-04-13 15:04:23
Link | Quote | Reply

30 not 300, extra zero
By spengler 2020-04-13 15:05:15
Link | Quote | Reply

so saying 30 thousand is exaggerating by about 300% since gil hasn't been above .3 in close to a year..

talking out your ***, as previously stated
First Page 2 3 4 ... 20 21 22