Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Neighbour wants to kill my kittehs D:<
Neighbour wants to kill my kittehs D:<
First Page 2 3
 Pandemonium.Machiaveli
Server: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
By Pandemonium.Machiaveli 2009-10-17 08:42:45
Link | Quote | Reply

So i have 2 little kittens well 3 months each and they spend alot of time in the garden fooling around but it annoys the neighbours dog and he keeps barking all the damn time ... *** got annoyed and did something really messed up today she took the dog and let him outside so he ran into my garden , i have a steel gate and theres a gap underneath it so the dog can get in . Since its a steel gate i cant do much to close the gap ... i took the dog outside of my place and put it back to my neighbours i cant really blame the dog so what should i do ? it got me so angry i want to beat the ***out of my *** neighbours >_> I warned her but she claims she didnt release the dog should i hurt them or hurt something that belongs to them ?
[+]
 Fenrir.Havster
Server: Fenrir
user: Havster
By Fenrir.Havster 2009-10-17 08:53:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I genuinely think two wrongs dont make a right, and you will create a war if you hurt them or something of theirs, plus the police, despite being warrented or not, dont care whether a crime is revenge or not. In fact revenge can often get you in MORE trouble.

The fact of the matter is the kittens are in your garden, so it is up to HER to keep her dog in her own garden. Tell her if it keeps running into your garden you will phone animal services as she cant control the animal and it is a danger to you and your family.
[+]
 Hades.Mmakk
Server: Hades
user: Mmakk
By Hades.Mmakk 2009-10-17 08:57:24
Link | Quote | Reply

You said a metal gate right? A small unit to electrify it that just plugs into a normal outlet shouldn't be hard to find. I would personally take the more fun route and use my paintball gun to deter the dog. Will hurt but not do any serious damage as long as you don't shoot it in the face, and the paint is non-toxic water washable.
 Hades.Dizzmal
user: Dizzmal
By Hades.Dizzmal 2009-10-17 08:57:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Buy a paint ball gun and shoot the ***out of it when it is in your yard. I had the same problem with a neighbors dog in my trash. I warned the owner serveral times then asked the cops what I should do. The police told me that as long as it's in your yard and you don't kill it, I could do as I pleased. A couple of rounds from a paint ball gun will shut that damn dog up.. or at least be pretty funny with some big *** orange spots on it. . . /em Hides from PETA lovers
[+]
 Hades.Dizzmal
By Hades.Dizzmal 2009-10-17 08:58:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Damn you Mmakk, same idea at the same time ; ;
 Hades.Mmakk
user: Mmakk
By Hades.Mmakk 2009-10-17 09:00:18
Link | Quote | Reply

In mind of the post above mine, the electrical unit (if one designed to to electify animal fences) is used, that's perfectly legal. Might want to check your local laws to be sure.

Havster is correct though, it is their responsibility to have control of their animal and that alone could have it taken from them.
[+]
 Pandemonium.Machiaveli
By Pandemonium.Machiaveli 2009-10-17 09:04:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I dont really want to hurt the dog honestly in any way its not the dogs fault ): but if theres no other way ill have to i guess paintball sounds fun but so mean lol id rather to shoot the owner >_> i might try the electrical thing and see how it works :D
 Fairy.Vegetto
Server: Fairy
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-10-17 09:06:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Get a high pitched dog whistle and just blow the fk out of it occasionally an randomly in the middle of the night
[+]
 Hades.Dizzmal
By Hades.Dizzmal 2009-10-17 09:08:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Vegetto said:
Get a high pitched dog whistle and just blow the fk out of it occasionally an randomly in the middle of the night

lmfao.

paint ball wont hurt it much. It will just sting the crap out of it. Plus it the owner sees his/her dog full of orange spots, they might think twice about letting the dog out.
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
Server: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-10-17 09:11:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Give your neighbor a written warning (make sure you copy it) saying that if she lets her dog out again, you will press charges of destruction of your property.

If she does, press charges. If you really want to be a ***, have the dog killed for trying to "bite" you or something. Either way, settle it in court.
 Pandemonium.Machiaveli
By Pandemonium.Machiaveli 2009-10-17 09:15:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Vegetto said:

LOL this is the best idea so far hahaha XD !
 Fenrir.Havster
By Fenrir.Havster 2009-10-17 09:20:11
Link | Quote | Reply

lol revenge is bad......most of the time..... but yeah that dog whistle is a good one.

I think the paintball gun is a lil harsh on the dog lol, after all its only doing what dogs do. Its the owners that are being the ***.

Dog whistle and blow on it all night FTW.

Or anti personnel mines......
 Hades.Dizzmal
By Hades.Dizzmal 2009-10-17 09:22:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Havster said:
lol revenge is bad......most of the time..... but yeah that dog whistle is a good one.

I think the paintball gun is a lil harsh on the dog lol, after all its only doing what dogs do. Its the owners that are being the ***.

Dog whistle and blow on it all night FTW.

Or anti personnel mines......

lol and the paintball gun was a little much?!
 Fenrir.Havster
By Fenrir.Havster 2009-10-17 09:28:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I meant for the neighbour of course!!! :D
 Pandemonium.Machiaveli
By Pandemonium.Machiaveli 2009-10-17 09:30:11
Link | Quote | Reply

paintball is too harsh on the dog :P! but the whistle is the best freakin idea ever thanks Vegetto :P!
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-10-17 09:36:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Machiaveli said:
paintball is too harsh on the dog :P! but the whistle is the best freakin idea ever thanks Vegetto :P!

Use that same technique on the dog here :)

They got the *** 2 years old from the pound and the first time I walked in the door (at this point they haven't even told me about the dog), so I put my key in and walk in the *** runs up jumps up and bites my arm. *** hasn't gotten along w/ me ever since. Can't even walk in the house w/o him barking up a storm and he's always *** with me, so I went ahead and got the whistle for amusement purposes.
 Fenrir.Havster
By Fenrir.Havster 2009-10-17 09:37:53
Link | Quote | Reply

This situation actually reminds me of a situation a school friend was in when he owned a flat with a little garden over here.

His neighbour would let their cats ***all over his garden, he even caught them watching the cats crap and then calling them inside!

So he thought he would make the cats a little "poorly" and crap all over the neighbours house.

He spoke to a friend who worked for pest control and got hold of some poison, but was warned that this stuff was SERIOUS stuff. The measure used in rat poison is 1/100 of this stuff or something stupid.

So he put a sprinkling of this on some cat food (/sigh..... yes..... a sprinkling).

The Cats dropped INSTANTLY dead upon taking one mouthfull and foamed all over the place.

Horrible I know......

BUT

Next day he comes downstairs after a bit of rain in the night (after removing the incriminating cats the night before with mounting fear of what he just done) and sees a dead fox under the tree and 4 dead birds that had eaten an apple on the floor from the tree. The patch he put this sprinkling on became a death zone for about 2 months.
[+]
 Bismarck.Barrd
Server: Bismarck
user: barrd
By Bismarck.Barrd 2009-10-17 10:46:15
Link | Quote | Reply

let the cat go in the the neighbour yard to play

I do Will Of Fire Runs { We only do Dynamis Xarcabard } on fridays at 6:30 pm EST
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-10-17 10:52:46
Link | Quote | Reply

have a sit-down with the neighbor and tell that *** if she pulls ***like that again, you're gonna kill her dog, ground it up, and make her eat it. That's how I solved my neighbor's stray cat problem :)

Oh yeah, and have a serious look on your face with a stern voice, because its obvious your neighbor think you're a pussy at this point.
[+]
 Odin.Godofgods
Server: Odin
By Odin.Godofgods 2009-10-17 10:55:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I agree that going after the dog would be unfair, defenitly the owner that needs to be taken care of. If their going to be *** about it tho then youd probably be best contacting an animal services, aspa type orginasation. Chances are they would be able to do more about it then the police. (and if not, im sure theyd have an idea or two)
 Hades.Dizzmal
By Hades.Dizzmal 2009-10-17 11:03:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Barrd said:

Take that crap somwhere else..... you already have a thread for your shell.
[+]
 Bismarck.Barrd
By Bismarck.Barrd 2009-10-17 11:09:59
Link | Quote | Reply

lol you dont like it dont look at it lol

I do Will Of Fire Runs { We only do Dynamis Xarcabard } on fridays at 6:30 pm EST
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-10-17 11:11:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Barrd said:

I do Giant Chicken *** on fridays at 6:30 pm EST

fixed
 Bismarck.Barrd
By Bismarck.Barrd 2009-10-17 11:15:09
Link | Quote | Reply

lol now that funny

[+]
 Asura.Hit
user: FFXIHit
By Asura.Hit 2009-10-17 11:22:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Barrd said:

Usually when ppl do things like this it has the opposite of the desired effect.

anywayz...
I like the dog whistle idea, the paintball gun sounds funny, but pretty harsh on the dog who really is blissfully ignorant of what's really going on. Maybe try really blowing the ***out of the whistle when the dog runs into your yard, or near your fence.

Also, if you think the situation may escalate.. you may want to video tape the dog coming into your yard. you never know when you might need some solid proof.
[+]
 Bahamut.Etrayis
Server: Bahamut
user: Etrayis
By Bahamut.Etrayis 2009-10-17 11:43:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Kungfuhustle said:
Barrd said:

I do Giant Chicken *** on fridays at 6:30 pm EST

fixed

WIN
[+]
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-10-17 11:45:07
Link | Quote | Reply

When the dog comes into your yard, tie it up to something, then tell your neighbour to come get it. When the neighbour comes into your yard, shoot the ***out of them with the paintball gun.
[+]
 Asura.Hit
user: FFXIHit
By Asura.Hit 2009-10-17 11:46:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazza said:
When the dog comes into your yard, tie it up to something, then tell your neighbour to come get it. When the neighbour comes into your yard, shoot the ***out of them with the paintball gun.

^this
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-10-17 11:47:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazza said:

That's assault, will get them arrested. I hope that was not a serious suggestion.
[+]
First Page 2 3