Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Neighbour wants to kill my kittehs D:<
Neighbour wants to kill my kittehs D:<
 Siren.Drave
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Drd
By Siren.Drave 2009-10-17 19:46:37
Link | Quote | Reply

i know this is kinda off target here but dogs have a keen sense of smell my jack *** neighbor would let his mutt loose and it would love to use my yard as a toilet what i did was get some white pepper and sprinkle it on the grass needless to say he started going in his own yard if you can some how use that, oh and here in maryland its against the law to throw dog ***at your neighbor's house who knew
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2009-10-17 19:48:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Why not keep your cats inside for awhile until they are older and can better defend themselves? A full-grown dog against a couple of kittens is pitiful. But if a full-grown cat scratched on a dog's face, well, he'd think twice about trying to hurt them again.

Other than trying to just erase the problem in that way, about the only other thing you could reasonably do is call animal control on their dog. Hurting them or the dog will only get you in trouble. Protect your kittens as best you can, and if your neighbors continue to try and hurt them, you can have a case against them.
 Pandemonium.Machiaveli
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Machiaveli 2009-10-17 19:57:25
Link | Quote | Reply

well liela they have to grow up outside to learn how to run and climb trees etc. if they grow up at home they will end up being a fat lazy couch cat :/ they have to spend time outside
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-10-17 20:07:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Machiaveli said:
well liela they have to grow up outside to learn how to run and climb trees etc. if they grow up at home they will end up being a fat lazy couch cat :/ they have to spend time outside

Thats why you make it harder for them to get there food ;)

Also on that smell then you could try bordering your house in something they wont be willing to go thru... hell right on this page theres adds for doq repllents and stuff cause you guys talking about it. Also not sure if this was mentioned up um maybe fix that gap? Like idk cement or maybe trap it hehe.
 Pandemonium.Machiaveli
By Pandemonium.Machiaveli 2009-10-17 20:23:25
Link | Quote | Reply

lol cant gap it its a steel gate :P and ima try what vegetto mentioned earlier that electric shock thing
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-10-17 20:25:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Machiaveli said:
lol cant gap it its a steel gate :P and ima try what vegetto mentioned earlier that electric shock thing

There is no such thing as can't. It sounds like the gap is in the ground no? Fix the ground. Weld more steel on or do something lazy like afix something to cover more down there.. Get a new gate. Not really hard stuff
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2009-10-17 20:26:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Machiaveli said:

My cats grew up inside and then were fine outside when they were adults. But maybe they were just ok because they had each other to play fight with or something. :-(
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-10-17 20:30:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Liela said:
Machiaveli said:

My cats grew up inside and then were fine outside when they were adults. But maybe they were just ok because they had each other to play fight with or something. :-(

Yeah or maybe cause your "cats" were the ones in your avitar! God I want to have big cats for pets.
[+]
 Pandemonium.Machiaveli
By Pandemonium.Machiaveli 2009-10-17 20:32:35
Link | Quote | Reply

i wish i had a cat like the one in your avatar they could eat the damn dog and the owners haha >_>
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-10-17 20:38:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Exactly. I so want to get cats like that raise them from kittens and get a beware of cat sign. People would be like wtf? Well I think I'd prefer something sleeker like idk a panther.
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2009-10-17 20:43:16
Link | Quote | Reply

lol I wish I had kittens like my avie! <3 but I would feel bad to keep them caged up. ;;
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-10-17 20:47:39
Link | Quote | Reply

You can't cage them!!! Really it wont work lol. I knew a guy tried to raise wolves in his apartment but they couldn't stand being caged even though he mostly tamed them. They needs space. At least a decent sized back yard
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2009-10-17 20:51:00
Link | Quote | Reply

If I lived in the country and had the room and wasn't afraid they would think I looked like lunch, I would be so tempted. lol
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-10-17 20:53:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Liela said:
If I lived in the country and had the room and wasn't afraid they would think I looked like lunch, I would be so tempted. lol

That is the hard part. Though I mean people have raise bears from cubs and such. But yeah I plan on it one day when I got the money for the place and the cats and more importantly the time to raise them right. So I'm not lunch more like daddy and the source of there lunch. Maybe still teach them to hunt stuff... or people though lol.
 Lakshmi.Septroth
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Septroth 2009-10-17 20:55:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Havster said:
lol revenge is bad......most of the time..... but yeah that dog whistle is a good one.

I think the paintball gun is a lil harsh on the dog lol, after all its only doing what dogs do. Its the owners that are being the ***.

Dog whistle and blow on it all night FTW.

Or anti personnel mines......

take an air-compressor a dog whistle a small regulator and a piece of hose. set the regulator at 3 or 4 psi put the whistle in the piece of hose and leave the vent open. hook it up to the compressor and that can run a couple hours before it will need a recharge. turn this *** on through a window at 1 or 2 AM and the dog will go insane. enjoy the show