Getting A Mythic Is... Annoying...

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » getting a mythic is... annoying...
getting a mythic is... annoying...
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10
By eliroo 2019-05-08 09:21:10
Link | Quote | Reply

If you aren't making a Yagrush to AG it so you can Melee Spam Full Cure/ Mystic Boon, why even make one? AoE status removals? 23% of the time you already do that 100% of the time.
By fonewear 2019-05-08 09:26:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I would not recommend making a mythic weapon it is too tough you should probably just quit.
[+]
By Shichishito 2019-05-08 13:06:41
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
I would not recommend making a mythic weapon it is too tough you should probably just quit.

motivational speech +0.5
[+]
By Jetackuu 2019-05-09 12:47:44
Link | Quote | Reply

eliroo said: »
If you aren't making a Yagrush to AG it so you can Melee Spam Full Cure/ Mystic Boon, why even make one? AoE status removals? 23% of the time you already do that 100% of the time.

Forgot to RP it as well, but why else make one?
 Valefor.Yandaime
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Yandaime
By Valefor.Yandaime 2019-05-09 14:23:17
Link | Quote | Reply

eliroo said: »

I know that you’re joking but Yagrush’s full AoE -na/erase just completely overshadows anything else it has to offer. Not at all a put-down for the weapon, I’m sure it’s wonderful for Melee. Just saying that I cannot see a reason to judge anyone that leaves it at 75 lol. I mean the extra boosts for raising it are nice but most of the meat really is right there haha
 Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Xilk
By Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk 2019-05-09 15:41:55
Link | Quote | Reply

kinda funny conversation.

As we should all know the equation will change tomorrow.
 Asura.Tuvae
Server: Asura
user: Tuvae
By Asura.Tuvae 2019-05-10 01:37:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I for one am happy its still a rough weapon to make. Separates the scrubs from the real players. Can do a mythic in a month or so now, when I made my first relic all those years ago it took almost a year of patience. Now you can buy a relic and have it 119'd in about 10 days (including wait times from that darned goblin...)
By huttburt<3 2019-05-13 23:53:23
Link | Quote | Reply

pretty easy stuff
 Asura.Chaostaru
By Asura.Chaostaru 2019-05-13 23:55:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Tuvae said: »
I for one am happy its still a rough weapon to make. Separates the scrubs from the real players. Can do a mythic in a month or so now, when I made my first relic all those years ago it took almost a year of patience. Now you can buy a relic and have it 119'd in about 10 days (including wait times from that darned goblin...)
if you have the gil, you can make a mythic in 2 1/2 days.
By Ryoski 2019-05-14 00:53:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm halfway through my the bs, working my way through the thicket of ToAU trying to get my nirvana, what really sucks is knowing a smn without nirvana is only good enough to farm an nirvana ahaaha.....
to all those pushin through.. hats off to ya mates^^'
 Shiva.Ariaum
Server: Shiva
user: Ariaum
By Shiva.Ariaum 2019-05-14 01:59:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Can make a AG a relic by this time tomorrow. Gob doesn't have waits like it used to. (Still some but not like it used to be.)
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2019-05-14 05:28:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Ryoski said: »
I'm halfway through my the bs, working my way through the thicket of ToAU trying to get my nirvana, what really sucks is knowing a smn without nirvana is only good enough to farm an nirvana ahaaha.....
That's not true.

There is nothing in this game that requires a SMN having a Nirvana over the other two options, literally.
What you meant to say is "people are stupid and parrot that you need a Nirvana, so I'm parroting the same in hope they'll invite me".

People who mention Nirvana being mandatory are people you should specifically not pay attention to.

Shiva.Ariaum said: »

Can make a AG a relic by this time tomorrow. Gob doesn't have waits like it used to. (Still some but not like it used to be.)
It takes a little more than 3 hours to make a relic, it's indeed really fast nowadays.

Mythic completion time is dictated by Einherjar so it's 50~ hours minimum. You can very well clear everything else within those 50~ hours (an Einherjar run is 3min roughly).
I'm not counting Alexandrites in this calculation for many reasons, the two main ones being that a lot of people bot Salvage whenever they have free time/they're sleeping/CP campaign isn't on and that people make a lot of money through other activities which serve to buy Alexandrites in one go.
 Asura.Tarquine
By Asura.Tarquine 2019-05-14 06:02:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
Mythic completion time is dictated by Einherjar so it's 50~ hours minimum. You can very well clear everything else within those 50~ hours (an Einherjar run is 3min roughly).
I'm not counting Alexandrites in this calculation for many reasons, the two main ones being that a lot of people bot Salvage whenever they have free time/they're sleeping/CP campaign isn't on and that people make a lot of money through other activities which serve to buy Alexandrites in one go.

The toughest part about making a Mythic is finding enough alexandrite on the server. Sure, its out there, but it is spread all over and all the running around/shouting/checking etc. is a pain in the arse.
 Carbuncle.Bukadan
Server: Carbuncle
user: bukasmith
By Carbuncle.Bukadan 2019-05-14 06:02:11
Link | Quote | Reply

senkyuutai speaks the truth. this, and many things like it have remained true for most of the games life. this applies to many games too. figure out the whys and hows yourself and you will understand the actual parameters one needs to be within. theyre often skill based, and/or support based.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [298 days between previous and next post]
 Phoenix.Urteil
Server: Phoenix
user: Urteil89
By Phoenix.Urteil 2020-03-06 17:09:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Hahahaha.
By Pantafernando 2020-03-06 17:20:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Necrobump on a bad thread, this should be a crime
[+]
By trinironnie 2020-03-06 17:33:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Urteil said: »
Hahahaha.
*waves* your alive!
By Draylo 2020-03-06 18:26:57
Link | Quote | Reply

He lives
[+]
 Asura.Sirris
user: Safiyyah
By Asura.Sirris 2020-03-06 18:34:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Urteil said: »
Hahahaha.

ilvl Duplus Grip confirmed!
[+]
 Bismarck.Firedemon
Server: Bismarck
user: Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2020-03-06 19:03:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »
He lives

Not unless you PVP him.
[+]
By Draylo 2020-03-06 19:36:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Can I win a Duplus grip?
[+]
 Sylph.Snk
Server: Sylph
user: SNK
By Sylph.Snk 2020-03-09 20:56:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Einherjar being timed is the only *** annoying thing. If they let you spam that like everything else, I'd be fine with that. lol
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10