Square Enix Survey - Let Your Voice Be Heard!

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Square Enix Survey - Let your voice be heard!
Square Enix Survey - Let your voice be heard!
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-06-28 14:02:33
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-06-28 14:07:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Arislan said: »
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Yeah, well, I thought the survey was *** (it IS ***) but literal ***.

What don't you complain about?

I complain about -everything- and a bunch of the ***I *** about, get's fixed. Feel free to thank me any time.
 Bismarck.Laurelli
Server: Bismarck
user: ltantonio
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2018-06-28 14:10:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I complain about -everything- and a bunch of the ***I *** about, get's fixed. Feel free to thank me any time.
No.
[+]
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2018-06-28 18:59:51
Link | Quote | Reply

If you *** about yourself will you go away?
[+]
 Phoenix.Erics
user: prophets
By Phoenix.Erics 2018-06-28 19:20:37
Link | Quote | Reply

do i have a word filter on or are all of you self censoring?
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-06-28 19:25:09
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Phoenix.Erics
By Phoenix.Erics 2018-06-28 20:13:20
Link | Quote | Reply

thanks i found it after i posted, idk how it got unchecked because i used to beable to see them.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-06-28 20:14:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Like... a few months ago... they reset the settings for everyone... I can't remember why or exactly when, just that it happened. At least... I think that actually happened lol.
By Afania 2018-06-28 23:56:08
Link | Quote | Reply

clearlyamule said: »
Afania said: »
I just find it extremely unlikely a japanese company gives a ***about transgender as an option. even if pretending to care what NA players think.

LGBT right isn't just NA thing.
Yeah but this isn't about LGBT rights it's a check mark on a survey. And while better than decent portions of Asian, Japan is decently farther behind in this. I believe they still classify it as gender dysphoria but then again pretty sure the DSM does as well

Whether they are behind or ahead is completely different issue. Just because they are behind, it does not mean they are unaware different gender identity exists. Several Asia countries already has been changing how they word things in documents in past few years, its an ongoing process, even though they are still behind.

I wouldn't say it's a move just to please NA and make them happy, probably more of a political correct thing to do even in JP. Unless JP survey doesnt have such option, in that case I would be wrong.
[+]
By Andresman2244 2018-06-29 01:23:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't forget ffxi still costs money to play after 15yrs.
 Phoenix.Erics
By Phoenix.Erics 2018-06-29 01:54:39
Link | Quote | Reply

not only still paid a subscription after 16 years, but full price. Idk if its true or not but ive been told someone got banned from the official forums for asking why the price hasnt dropped like 2 years ago.
 Quetzalcoatl.Eradius
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Dashuto
By Quetzalcoatl.Eradius 2018-06-29 04:13:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Erics said: »
not only still paid a subscription after 16 years, but full price. Idk if its true or not but ive been told someone got banned from the official forums for asking why the price hasnt dropped like 2 years ago.

You can get banned from the official forum for almost anything, and it could even affect your account. Its best to avoid posting there unless absolutely necessary.

I once heard a rumor that the janitors of the 14 and 11 forum get a commission for bans (they're third party and its incentive to keep the place clean), but I have no idea how true that is.
By Justuas 2018-06-29 04:15:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Erics said: »
If you count the inflation, the sub price is cheaper than it was at launch.
 Leviathan.Katriina
Server: Leviathan
user: kate99
By Leviathan.Katriina 2018-06-29 04:53:55
Link | Quote | Reply

That’s correct.
One would expect subscription fees to increase especially if there were statistics that supports this:

Quote:
Q8) Population numbers of active players is seemingly rising rather than decreasing. Since the game seems to be getting more popular now will you receive more resources to update and or release large content in patches?
A8) We will spare no effort to add more charm to create a Vana’diel that is abound with adventurers. If it helps increase the adventuring population, we intend to deliver what the current team can develop in a speedy manner.
By fonewear 2018-06-29 07:07:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Negan said: »
I just find it extremely unlikely a japanese company gives a ***about transgender as an option. even if pretending to care what NA players think.
I clicked "preferred to describe" and gave WHOEVER is gonna read it a few laughs!

I identify as a Bee voiced by Jerry Seinfeld
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-06-29 07:39:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Katriina said: »

P.S. try to stay away from his echo chamber... its toxic.

Says the guy who is literally always wrong.

That’s correct.
One would expect subscription fees to increase especially if there were statistics that supports this:

No game in the history of ever has had the balls to RAISE the sub fee. To even consider that they would raise or should keep the sub fee the same is disgusting.
By fonewear 2018-06-29 07:43:57
Link | Quote | Reply

We all know the results of this survey will go to the spam section of the e-mail to be immediately deleted.

But fill out the survey if it makes you happy. Maybe they will read it maybe they won't.

At least you can come up with your own gender !
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-06-29 07:46:31
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
We all know the results of this survey will go to the spam section of the e-mail to be immediately deleted.

But fill out the survey if it makes you happy. Maybe they will read it maybe they won't.

At least you can come up with your own gender !
Facts
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-29 07:48:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Remember these are the same people that want us to help them fix monk...I got a really good laugh from that. Basically they don't know what is wrong with monk. Maybe they should recruit people from FFXIAH that actually play the game to help out.

It always amazes me that the people that create/work on the game don't even play it. You would think they should try playing monk for more than 5 mins. They would maybe understand a bit.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-06-29 07:52:09
Link | Quote | Reply

It's pretty obvious why they don't bother to fix (anything).

Still getting sub money regardless. They don't have to. Players aren't smart enough to force their hand.
[+]
 Leviathan.Katriina
By Leviathan.Katriina 2018-06-29 07:56:56
Link | Quote | Reply

No game in the history of ever has had the balls to RAISE the sub fee. To even consider that they would raise or should keep the sub fee the same is disgusting.

Technically, they did with wardrobes.
And one could argue that based on the amount of multi boxers present at the moment can count as a "raise".

And your views are disgusting.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-06-29 08:01:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Technically, they did with wardrobes.
And your views are disgusting.
Incorrect. It’s an option or more of an “add on” to the game. A raised sub fee is force no choice for example Netflix raising its monthly fee per year is a forced “raised” sub fee. This is fact.
[+]
 Leviathan.Katriina
By Leviathan.Katriina 2018-06-29 08:02:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Sure, show me how many are not using it then we can talk about it~
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-06-29 08:07:45
Link | Quote | Reply

There are very few I know that do. But if you are trying to prove your point with facts you’re wrong. What E is stating no game has “raised” sub. Intelligence would tell you a “forced” raise in sub fees where you have no choice or option to opt out. Netflix raising the fee once a year is a forced non optional raise. With FF11 the wardrobe is an option you do not have to pay for it. In reality if you are playing the game with both wardrobes you alone are choosing the option to raise your sub fee per month. SE is not forcing you this is a fact. Unsure how hard this is for you to understand. Maybe a drawing with crayons will help?
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-06-29 08:11:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Drakenv said: »
Maybe a drawing with crayons will help?

lol
[+]
 Leviathan.Katriina
By Leviathan.Katriina 2018-06-29 08:12:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Drakenv said: »
With FF11 the wardrobe is an option you do not have to pay for it. In reality if you are playing the game with both wardrobes you alone are choosing the option to raise your sub fee per month.

Crayons are cute..

I said "technically" SE gets more money out of you at the moment more than it was originally at launch [wither with wardrobes or cute bots], don't try to be all about semantics, use your abstract thinking more often.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-06-29 08:16:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Once you used this statement it made it seem you considered this a forced addition to the sub fee. It’s not hard to admit when you are wrong. Also your statement “technically they did with wardrobes.” Another statement you made which completely contradicts your most recent statement. There’s nothing wrong with being incorrect. You just needed to be reminded how the world works with options vs forced price raises.
[+]
 Leviathan.Katriina
By Leviathan.Katriina 2018-06-29 08:20:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Its funny how you're adamant to focus on the word "fact" and "wrong" when you lack the tools to read the context or understand that when statements are made out here, they are usually personal opinions.

I didn't realize that when someone states something its automatically branded as a fact and not an opinion, but there is a first time to everything.

*Whispers* You are still paying way more than you used to back at launch, let that sink in.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-06-29 08:22:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Its funny how you're adamant to focus on the word "fact" and "wrong" when you lack the tools to read the context or understand that when statements are made out here, they are usually personal opinions.

I didn't realize that when someone states something its automatically branded as a fact and not an opinion, but there is a first time to everything.
I’m sorry you didn’t explain yourself and assume people can read your mind. Some females do this it’s never a good idea to assume someone can read your mind or assume opinion. You responding to E like you did was already proof you were trying to prove them wrong when they aren’t. I know it’s hard for human beings to admit defeat. You can do it I’m sure.
[+]