How Many Ls's Do You Have?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » How many ls's do you have?
How many ls's do you have?
 Asura.Israfel
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Tmuler
By Asura.Israfel 2009-09-07 05:58:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Only 2 rinksheru for me~!

Crossroads -- My social full of omgwtfbbq<3 people, and quite possibly the only reason I still play this game.

ZeniBeasts -- (I didn't name it!!), my ZNM shell which I hang in for a few hours a week to help out on ZNMs and religiously MB fusion and light SC on my whm ^__________________________________________________________^ (This makes me happy *_*; lol)
 Bahamut.Atrithk
Server: Bahamut
user: Atrithk
By Bahamut.Atrithk 2009-09-07 07:31:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Just an endgame LS.
Nobody plays this game for fun anymore.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Holyman
Server: Ragnarok
user: Holyman
By Ragnarok.Holyman 2009-09-07 07:51:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I had 15 linkshells at some point , yeah linkshell *** but they were mostly social ones , some for sky , others for another endgame activity ..

Now I'm down to 6 Linkshells , & most of the time I wander around LSless

3 social - 3 endgame .
 Phoenix.Spheroth
Server: Phoenix
user: Spheroth
By Phoenix.Spheroth 2009-09-07 08:06:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Wardens said:
and why do you have that many?

I think I have 23, and for some reason people aren't sure why I have that many.. >.>

I like to, if I need help, be able to check one of my many ls's for any assistance I can get. Granted some of them are endgame, I think I have 3 dynamis ls's... and a couple sky ls's.

I don't know! I think it's funny when I meet someone and I see their ls and I can suddenly pop up in their ls and say hey. And they are surprised that I have it. xD

imo thats a poor thing to do D: In my shell we basically shun the LS hoppers and dont help them at all b/c all they do is come in when they need something

and I have 3 shells; dynamis;(broken) social(broken)--> Limbus/Social what it became
 Odin.Eirwen
Server: Odin
user: dhkite
By Odin.Eirwen 2009-09-07 08:35:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Currently, only using 1, with a second for event/camp purposes with a friend. There are some great people in Wardens.

Total LSes I got are um... 5. Total count over the years is 10.

They've been social linkshells half of the time, but they ended one way or another, ranging from leadership difficulty to almost the entire LS moving to WoW, never to return again.
 Lakshmi.Wardens
Server: Lakshmi
user: Wardens
By Lakshmi.Wardens 2009-09-07 15:23:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Spheroth said:
Wardens said:
and why do you have that many?

I think I have 23, and for some reason people aren't sure why I have that many.. >.>

I like to, if I need help, be able to check one of my many ls's for any assistance I can get. Granted some of them are endgame, I think I have 3 dynamis ls's... and a couple sky ls's.

I don't know! I think it's funny when I meet someone and I see their ls and I can suddenly pop up in their ls and say hey. And they are surprised that I have it. xD

imo thats a poor thing to do D: In my shell we basically shun the LS hoppers and dont help them at all b/c all they do is come in when they need something

and I have 3 shells; dynamis;(broken) social(broken)--> Limbus/Social what it became

OMG... did you not read half of the things I said? I do not just ls hop and get my ***and leave. >.> wtf, i'll stay on an ls for days at a time. i do my fair share of helping too. and thank god i'm not in your ls. because i would not want to even be a part of an ls like that if they judge people like that before even knowing them as a person.

Wardens said:

i did not mean i get my gear and then leave. some of you are taking my words far too literally. I do not do this for endgame ls's normally. I have set in my phone calendar/alarm my weekly sky and limbus events. those i go to every possible chance i get, whenever rl things do not interfere.

i mean in a sense of... "okay, noone in my social ls is talking i'm bored.. i think i'll check a few of the ls's on me and see if anything interesting is going on." then i'll see an lsmes saying they are doing a swift belt run in the coming weekend (this is actually how i got mine). and i went, i stayed til everyone got theres.

and this is JUST AN EXAMPLE. i am not saying i go sift through my many ls's and see what i can get from them and then put them away again. i usually only keep 6-8 on me at any one time. 2-3 of them being my regular endgame ls's. if i find i am not visiting an ls at least occasionally i put it in my mog house. and then idk however much time later i go through see if any are broken and if they are i throw them away.

and did i not say i have stuck with an ls for over a year and a half? >.> I can and have been a devoted member of an ls and contributed alot of time and effort to get alot of people help. i just happen to have not found an ls i love so much that i will stick to it all by itself. many of my friends own ls's, and i will visit them whenever i so choose.
 Kujata.Akeda
Server: Kujata
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2009-09-07 18:03:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I have just one because its small and I know everyone in it.

I know a few people with 10-20 pearls and I just don't know why you'd need so many.
 Bahamut.Kelia
Server: Bahamut
user: Kelia
By Bahamut.Kelia 2009-09-07 22:44:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Knights (which I'm on all the time, leader, etc)
DieNasty
TheLoop (Einherjar)
Elitists (friend made for luls)
Some random LS I made years ago that I keep for THE MEMREEZ