The 1200 Beast Job gift - "Increases familiar TP Bonus by 40" - this seems to imply the Familiar already had some type of TP Bonus boost, and this gift just increases it slightly?
All job points and gifts say "increase(s)" even if it adds an effect that wasn't there at first.
Does this mean 40 or 400? Cause 40 when we tp at 1000 is very low lol
Well except BST doesn't TP at 1000, they TP every 10-30 seconds regardless of TP, I would assume every little bit of TP bonus just increases the damage of each TP move.
hello my fellow bst brothers, i was wondering if theres a list of pet sc??
cause from the main page theres only the sc list for master and pet, but i was wondering if it has for multiple pets?
I would be interested in a completed skillchains list between pets if we can guarantee that SE wont nerf pet to pet skillchains in the coming updates. Otherwise, they way ive been looking at it is by each element the pet moves possesses and attempting via trial and error.
An example i can give is that warlikepatrick, as we all know, can self skillchain using bstpet 4 (liquification) > 1 (impaction) = fusion. There are quite a bit of other pets that have the same type of impaction ws element (lamb chop, cyclotail, tickling tendrils, etc.). Ive never tested this with another bst, and really never had a reason to until you brought this up. There are also a few pets that can close a fusion with light (i believe pentapeck works after fusion). Pentapeck > pentapeck is always fun to make light as well..
I would like to grab 6 bsts and see how long we can continue stepping skillchains. It would be something fun to do.
The 1200 Beast Job gift - "Increases familiar TP Bonus by 40" - this seems to imply the Familiar already had some type of TP Bonus boost, and this gift just increases it slightly?
All job points and gifts say "increase(s)" even if it adds an effect that wasn't there at first.
Does this mean 40 or 400? Cause 40 when we tp at 1000 is very low lol
Well except BST doesn't TP at 1000, they TP every 10-30 seconds regardless of TP, I would assume every little bit of TP bonus just increases the damage of each TP move.
I imagine that he is talking about how ready automatically rounds your tp up to 1000 when the command is initially used. I mean, with the amount of TP bonus we are throwing on, ready moves for WAR pets are rarely going to be less than 2100 with minimal effort.
hello my fellow bst brothers, i was wondering if theres a list of pet sc??
cause from the main page theres only the sc list for master and pet, but i was wondering if it has for multiple pets?
I would be interested in a completed skillchains list between pets if we can guarantee that SE wont nerf pet to pet skillchains in the coming updates.
It's a big list.
I'd say keep doing what you're doing and cross-reference the Ready skillchain properties with the Skillchains wiki page. It's a good excuse to learn the ways that elements combine to form chains.
i have my brother with his pup using Stringing pummel > armor shatterer > Fusion/liquefaction (don remember) > i jam in Primal Rend > Cricket Tegmina > Darkness
but since my brother had been using bst alot more... i was wondering if we can pull off a Light/Darkness just from pets and then MB it with the pets as well??
i no that lizard duo works as well but i was wondering if its possible to make something big to knock stuff down
Im more impressed that you got to 1200 so quickly!
It seems impressive, but towards the end with all the bonuses and without a ring on, you get around 5k CP per kill, and the way we do it you are killing 4-6 things at once pretty consistently.
While it's still a shitton of grinding, it's not at all an unreachable goal. Starting from 0-100 is the longest part.
Is the chance to roll the Pet: TP Bonus on the skirmish axes like ridiculously low? I've tried like 2 1/2 stacks of duskorbs +1's and still haven't seen it. Q_Q
The best I've augmented personally is pet tp bonus +80, followed by pet str/dex/vit +12, then nothing but HP/MP bonuses to master, this is on 4 stacks of +1. Whereas a total random stranger next to me got a tp bonus +180 on this first try... Sorry I know this doesnt help your plight but just hang in there..
Just from my small amount of experience I would say I get a pet tp bonus 1-2 out of every stack of duskorbs +1s.. I have yet to try using a stack of +2s.
Is the chance to roll the Pet: TP Bonus on the skirmish axes like ridiculously low? I've tried like 2 1/2 stacks of duskorbs +1's and still haven't seen it. Q_Q
I did like 11 stacks of orbs just to see 2. Fortunately one is a tp bonus plus 200 and another is a 140. Yea it's very very low
The best I've augmented personally is pet tp bonus +80, followed by pet str/dex/vit +12, then nothing but HP/MP bonuses to master, this is on 4 stacks of +1. Whereas a total random stranger next to me got a tp bonus +180 on this first try... Sorry I know this doesnt help your plight but just hang in there..
Just from my small amount of experience I would say I get a pet tp bonus 1-2 out of every stack of duskorbs +1s.. I have yet to try using a stack of +2s.
out of about a stack (10 or 11?) of +2 i got tp bonus one time, thank goodness it was 200, on about 3-4 stacks of +1 ive seen tp bonus 3 times resulting in 140, 140 and now 180, which is good nuff for me~
For a player's very first skirmish armor augments what would be the best to aim for? I know you'll eventually need multiple sets, but upgrading from Sparks gear what should be the first augments to aim for?
For a player's very first skirmish armor augments what would be the best to aim for? I know you'll eventually need multiple sets, but upgrading from Sparks gear what should be the first augments to aim for?
Aim for mab Magic accuracy attack plus or accuracy plus with your snow orbs. I would keep whatever comes up and work on the next. Haste/pdt then double attack is the easiest and cheapest to get.
going through atleast 4-5 stacks of mixed leaf orbs, i have not got a single DA/crit+ on my axes.... is that common or am i hitting real bad luck? 2 stacks of +1's and a handful of +2
going through atleast 4-5 stacks of mixed leaf orbs, i have not got a single DA/crit+ on my axes.... is that common or am i hitting real bad luck? 2 stacks of +1's and a handful of +2
That's normal but good thing is leaf orbs + 2 are cheapest to get buy.
i think DA/critical is probably the rariest attribute of leaf orb stones for skirmish axe. I have made three damage reduced axe with around 10 stacks of +2 and probably seen DA/Critic twice.
The August update included the ability to upgrade various things further in some merit categories. There's plenty of good advice on job specific merits for BST and there are enough merits now to cap out every combat skill BST has access to, but what would people recommend in terms of attributes? Some are obvious, but others less so.
The August update included the ability to upgrade various things further in some merit categories. There's plenty of good advice on job specific merits for BST and there are enough merits now to cap out every combat skill BST has access to, but what would people recommend in terms of attributes? Some are obvious, but others less so.
I did STR/DEX back in the day when we actually used to melee, for obvious reasons. INT because I'm a Galka, but that's irrelevant to BST (supposedly may help with Tame/Feral Howl, but who knows/cares).
And now I'm doing MND for Reward and Cloudsplitter. From the remaining options CHR could be a better choice, not that we Charm anymore, but at least it helps with Primal Rend (plus Waltz). I can't think of any reason to do AGI for BST.
Well I finally got Charmer's Merlin aswell as re-augmented my pants for bst. So i'm @15 sec Ready time since I dont have 100 JP. But, my question is I was thinking on running Salvage/Salvage II for Clears and maybe to try to farm, but are their any pets I should use? I ask because I ran Bhaflau II and got stuck at Cerb since my pet didn't have a magic attack.
Well I finally got Charmer's Merlin aswell as re-augmented my pants for bst. So i'm @15 sec Ready time since I dont have 100 JP. But, my question is I was thinking on running Salvage/Salvage II for Clears and maybe to try to farm, but are their any pets I should use? I ask because I ran Bhaflau II and got stuck at Cerb since my pet didn't have a magic attack.
jesus bird maybe? idk his real name, but have molting plumage for magic attacks, and -50%fire damage
Quick question on Falkirk's lua, i jp atm and want to use kumbha1/skull while tping, switch sub to charmer for recast and then kumbha2 for potency and back to skull. My first pet job and this lua is overwhelming, dunno how to set weapons.