Random Question Thread (FFXIV:ARR)

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXIV » General » Random Question Thread (FFXIV:ARR)
Random Question Thread (FFXIV:ARR)
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22
By Quiznor 2013-09-10 06:04:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Where does Thormoen's Purpose kite shield come from?
 Ragnarok.Nemesio
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Nemesio
By Ragnarok.Nemesio 2013-09-10 06:42:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Are you able to redo your attributes at any time?
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2013-09-10 06:57:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nemesio said: »
You need a keepers hymn from your GC, not exactly sure where you take it after or if you just use it like an item though.
Server: Sargatanas
Game: FFXIV
user: Ravant
By Ravant Lehnsherr 2013-09-10 07:32:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said: »
Ragnarok.Nemesio said: »
You need a keepers hymn from your GC, not exactly sure where you take it after or if you just use it like an item though.

^ this, you use it like an item and it removes all attributes and allows you to redo them. The hymn also isn't a one time buy (but might not be able to hold more than 1) so you can swap them out pretty easily. 10k seals seemed like a lot to me when I first started farming them but you'll be capped quite a bit on them later on.
 Fenrir.Rinnsi
Server: Fenrir
user: Rinnsi
By Fenrir.Rinnsi 2013-09-10 08:53:31
Link | Quote | Reply

anyone try out Libra Eorzea yet? waiting for SE to get the Android version out
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2013-09-10 10:24:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Rinnsi said: »
anyone try out Libra Eorzea yet? waiting for SE to get the Android version out
Yeah, seems cool, basically a handheld version of the Lodestone.

Well, it also seems to have an item database, too.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2013-09-10 12:16:17
Link | Quote | Reply

heyo fellas.

is there any way to filter out the constant gil seller shouts?

or is this a problem only on my server?

sup?
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2013-09-10 12:33:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Best way I've found is to just filter out shouts and yells while in town (under Character Configuration >> Log Window Settings >> Log Filters). Blisting them has gotten pointless.
 Leviathan.Phenomena
Server: Leviathan
user: Gawdless
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2013-09-10 13:10:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Can anyone tell me how to filter effects on pc? I went into system config but couldnt find it. i found shadows.. but not effects.

Also Did Sastasha on sch last night. Seems like a great healing job (That pet basically did all the work for me) Is it just as good at lvl 50? I so far enjoy sch more than whm atm.
 Odin.Hirokei
Server: Odin
user: Kaisuko
By Odin.Hirokei 2013-09-10 13:14:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Phenomena said: »
Can anyone tell me how to filter effects on pc? I went into system config but couldnt find it. i found shadows.. but not effects.

Also Did Sastasha on sch last night. Seems like a great healing job (That pet basically did all the work for me) Is it just as good at lvl 50? I so far enjoy sch more than whm atm.
I run Bahamut's Coil with a sch and whm and they say sch is better for single target healing. Sch is also great when you don't need a lot of healing and they can use cleric's stance to give some extra damage.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2013-09-10 13:16:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Character Configuration >> Control Settings >> Character tab >> Battle Effects Settings
 Leviathan.Mexicanknight
By Leviathan.Mexicanknight 2013-09-10 13:19:33
Link | Quote | Reply

How many story line are there? It seems a stupid question but im going insane cuz they seem endless lol at least if I know how many I got left then I won't feel as bad hehe
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-09-10 13:53:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Best way I've found is to just filter out shouts and yells while in town (under Character Configuration >> Log Window Settings >> Log Filters). Blisting them has gotten pointless.

thanks Pleebo.

what server are you on, if you don't mind?
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2013-09-10 14:08:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Excalibur!
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-09-10 14:11:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Excalibur!

ah, was full or not accepting new characters last night anyway.

:(
 Leviathan.Phenomena
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2013-09-10 14:50:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Hirokei said: »

I run Bahamut's Coil with a sch and whm and they say sch is better for single target healing. Sch is also great when you don't need a lot of healing and they can use cleric's stance to give some extra damage.

Good to know ty :) Still going to have to figure out which fairy is best to use in most situations.
 Sylph.Hitetsu
Server: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2013-09-10 15:46:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Mexicanknight said: »
How many story line are there? It seems a stupid question but im going insane cuz they seem endless lol at least if I know how many I got left then I won't feel as bad hehe

100+ :P Enjoy the long list!
 Siren.Knivesz
By Siren.Knivesz 2013-09-10 16:08:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Holy sh*t and here I thought I was like midway done since i was on the lvl 30 mission Wrath of the Titan. According to that list though I still have 92 mission quests to go before completion. That coupled with the fact my highest job is only level 40 due to how much of a grind the xp has become at that level means I wont be completing the missions within a few days that's for sure (most likely will take me weeks given how slowly i been doing things anyway).
 Sylph.Hitetsu
Server: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2013-09-10 17:46:01
Link | Quote | Reply

What's the cap on bonus EXP from Resting? >_>

I was in my Inn when the servers went down, and while I doubt that I was accumulating EXP then - I've burned through 36 levels on ACN (along with random bits of DOH classes from repairing gear) and still haven't gotten close to seeing the end. One of my friends claimed that he got about 300k exp from resting for 1 night (guessing about 8-9hr).

I usually log out inside Sanctuary's, so it's building up constantly. I'm definitely not complaining, I'm just.. curious :P
 Leviathan.Phenomena
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2013-09-10 18:00:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I always log off in my inn. I dont think it will ever end xD

Question. A lot of abilities in ffxiv (maybe not a lot but some) say "Unaspected damage". What does that mean? Because the always seem to say low dmg like tri-disaster at 30. granted I have a low understanding on how those numbers actually work. but would like to know
 Siren.Knivesz
By Siren.Knivesz 2013-09-10 18:14:24
Link | Quote | Reply

That xp buff must wear off when you switch jobs or something cause I always log in a sanctuary or inn every night and my xp bonus isn't so large that it seems endless.
 Asura.Teleniel
Server: Asura
user: Teleniel
By Asura.Teleniel 2013-09-10 18:54:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Knivesz said: »
That xp buff must wear off when you switch jobs or something cause I always log in a sanctuary or inn every night and my xp bonus isn't so large that it seems endless.

XP bonus is based on %level not total XP gained, so 50% of a level is a LOT at 49, and not so much at 5
 Ramuh.Austar
Server: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2013-09-10 23:11:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Question. A lot of abilities in ffxiv (maybe not a lot but some) say "Unaspected damage". What does that mean?
No element
 Leviathan.Phenomena
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2013-09-11 14:07:41
Link | Quote | Reply

They need to either expand the fate range or change it so where when you leave the circle and are lvl synced it asks you to unsync/leave fate if its not over. because when im synced on a DD type job and everyone runs to where the mobs are spawning (sometimes outside the circle) i cant do ***xD i will unsync if i try to attack the mobs. Also fates should be renamed to blizzgaspam
 Bahamut.Attribute
Server: Bahamut
user: XGP0001
By Bahamut.Attribute 2013-09-11 19:18:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Has anyone yet to find a monster or skeleton that drops ingots like in V1? I have been looking everywhere and nothing yet.
 Fenrir.Rinnsi
By Fenrir.Rinnsi 2013-09-11 20:34:33
Link | Quote | Reply

anyone know what an error 2002 is, and why my friend is getting it? internet search isn't turning up much except people bitching about it
 Siren.Knivesz
By Siren.Knivesz 2013-09-11 20:37:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Is there not a 10 hour maintenance going on atm? Why is he even trying to get on?
 Fenrir.Rinnsi
By Fenrir.Rinnsi 2013-09-11 20:42:44
Link | Quote | Reply

not now, he was getting it before the maintenance, i'm hoping it's somehow fixed with the maint that are doing. But, just incase, was just wondering if anyone knew what it was
By daddyrabbit4444 2013-09-11 20:53:36
Link | Quote | Reply

omg only 1 hour in to 14 maintenance im already going through withdrawls hurry up 10 hour maintance!
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22