it's part of our more grandiose scheme of writing a book entitled: "do you know this guy? we want to buy him whiskey..." whenever he gets up the nerve to ditch us, or scragg randomly nukes the entire site.
keep that ***away from laguna beach! my favorite taco stand is there!
and my favorite grocery store!
we rented a house in laguna beach and there is this store called bristol farms best damn grocery store ever and we ordered all the food beer and wine we needed for the week and BAM! it was sitting there waiting for us when we arrived.
you could specify everything like how ripe you wanted the bananas...
everything was so awesome we made a pilgrimage to the store to pay homage and pay tidings to the lord god foodha for his many blessings
I think I have babbled nonsensically in the past, for many pages of the wonders of teh bristol farms all glory and honor to thee
way to shy away from my video game advances niko, I see you....
I may have josiah'd it... I have been busy installing a tornado machine for a hideous client that sells tornado insurance.... I told him he needs to sell global warming insurance and his head exploded with greed...
way to shy away from my video game advances niko, I see you....
I may have josiah'd it... I have been busy installing a tornado machine for a hideous client that sells tornado insurance.... I told him he needs to sell global warming insurance and his head exploded with greed...
that's fair. the world isn't going to destroy itself...
it's the page opener if you have any tinge of curiosity.
nah, I was up too late dicking around on stupid minecraft.
you should come join me & build youself an evil mountain top layer. you have a ps3? getting bored of mindgames yet? c'mon buddy...
LOL that would be EVIL LAIR!
Yes, I totally josiah'd it. My brain didn't build the bridge between mindgames/minecraft and my bad joke answer "Mind" to your "what kind of games have you been playing questions"
My wife and I have been watching silly anime together on the PS3
I like watching all the episodes in a row on netflix, our latest one is "My bride is a mermaid" it has all the anime standards like teenage boys that get nosebleeds when "excited", pervy old weirdos, prepubescent girl heroes, weird slogans that probably make sense in japanese "Because honor among thieves is honor under the seas!" which has been my wife and my reason and answer for everything lately any time any question is raised....
her and I are waiting for a cool game we can play together.
The game features an asynchronous multiplayer element. The "multiplayer" experience is a one-on-one interaction between two human characters in which one player secretly joins the single player experience of another player.[18] The first player (which entered the other player's world) is tasked with finding the second player (who is initially unaware that another human is in their game session - no notification is given to the second player). Once the first player finds the second player, the objective is updated. The first player's new objective involves installing a back-door virus into the second player's smartphone, then hiding while the virus siphons a portion of the data the second player has collected. The first player must stay within a certain radius of the second player for the download to progress. Ubisoft has also announced several other multiplayer game modes, one of which including an 8 player multiplayer free roam.
Once the download is initiated, the second player is alerted that they have been hacked and that data is being stolen from their smartphone. Once the second player has been alerted of the intrusion their objective is to locate the first player who is stealing their data, and either kill the first player or cause them to flee to such a distance that the download is halted (a certain minimum distance must be maintained for the download to progress). Any stolen information increases the first player's power once they return to their own single-player session.
It was recently confirmed that an online free roam mode will be featured in the game.[19] Other multiplayer modes include CtOS Mobile Challenge, Online Hacking, Decryption, and a racing mode.[20]
her and I are waiting for a cool game we can play together.
that minecraft is sweet multiplayer yo! exploring caves and such. cheap too, you can DL that sob for like 20 bones. doooooooooooo iiiiiittttttttttt.....
it's a good time, & you don't have to include me at all, it's totally worth it for just you & ze mrs.
I would even play minecraft if Nik got on there...
I knew I was never good enough for you!!!
usually I'd be on a lot more but as I've talked to you about what I'm busy with right now... I'm a bad friend and don't spend as much time getting on to play with you guys.
usually I'd be on a lot more but as I've talked to you about what I'm busy with right now... I'm a bad friend and don't spend as much time getting on to play with you guys.
I'm just breaking balls, like I've said before, we aren't going anywhere, & are near impossible to offend.
Edit: As of 2010-10-05 14:48:06 CST, Ni reached 10,000 pages.
Since we all can't be on the same linkshell in game, this can be our cross server linkshell thread.
Like most linkshells, it can be pretty dead at times. Other times it's full of intense conversations about either rl, gear, goals, pokemon or anything else you want to contribute.
We can cover any sort of topic at all, within reason of the forum rules. No real main topic, just a bunch of FFXIAH friends/people coming on and discussing random things.
Yeah Chuu. Bringing you up to speed, Ludoggy is the LS pedophile. I'm the fountain of random and useless knowledge that makes you go "Hrm" with the occasional side of "holy shit he said what?"
Kungfu is the LS nutjob, spouting super random things that are usually sexist, until Savvy or Alyria comes into the room. Then he's a classic case of sexual harrassment. Rumaha is also true to the second part; we're wondering about his sexuality though.
Daj is Ludoggy's gay lover. Not much else is known about this Asuran. Tairo is kinda new, but since is a female and Alyria's lesbian lover, she fit right in real quick.
Celene(F) and Rowland(M) are more of the shyer members, but often say things that are witty, have a good pun and sometimes cause three page discussions. Celene hates when people hit on her. It doesn't stop them from trying.
Krizz is just social and likes to kill time here during work Tbest is about the same, except tends to be a douche to guys and affectionate toward girls.
Alyria is the most social female, gets groped a lot without provoking it by others, and Tairo ends up stabbing people for it. Cai is just a barrel of lols, I might be gay for him. If I wasn't straight.
Not sure about Citag, s/he's new. Kiriyu is just an in-out kinda person. Says one thing every three days that every guy makes a big fuss over. Ludoggy gets really defensive since she's asian and underage (might be 18 now).
Artem is the wayward soul that makes you ponder the meaning of life by constantly reminding us life can suck. But he deals, and so do we. About the same for Savannah, except people are more "AWH!" to her because of a vagina involved.
Dasva is the ex military man (as is Krizz but this doesn't apply to him) who hates the world and plots a way to destroy most of it.
Number2 is kinda like a mix between Cai and I; never bashes, likes to laugh and has odd avatars. His current suits a lot of the convos this LS gets into. Barti is most well known for his moustache. He gives mousatche rides for a fee. I'm missing a few people but whatever. CARRY ON!
Luelle Smells.
Roster of FFXIAH Ni (as of April 1st, 2010 Pocoyo avatar craze)
Happy b-day ls.
Heres my lame gift to AHLS, since Row is lame and took away the OP, I made my own!
Haseyo/Bignose: He's got a bigass nose, Leader of the RL avi revloution or some junk no one gives a crap about...crazy about his asian pop/rock bands and is a closet pedo. AKA LAME
Dameshi: wont level his sam sub and is a lolblu, LAME
Citag: Doesnt put out, Really lame
Dasva: Uses Chu as a cover up for his desire for me greased up and naked on his bed, Lame.
Rydiya/Bra+Panties: Secret lesbien, doesnt wear bra+panties, like to knit and other old people stuff (bingo)
Pikachu/Chu: Hi Chu, I love chu
Kryee/Socks: Noms on socks, wears the sam red pair everyday and frequently sniffs her arm pits.
Cheyne: Domo origoto, Mr Roboto...I think he's gay.
Urial: SOCCER IS LAME AND YOU'RE LAME.
Thundars: LOLCANADIAN
Spence: LOLFRENCHCANADIAN
Enterius/ghost: He's a ghost...he'll say something witty to me later.
Ixe: Ducky face and cant seem to get a straw in her mouth (can get other things in there though)
Mairah: She cool...lame
Bart: Full times OPO-OPO, free mustache rides otherwise LAME
Sav/Mango: Field trips, yay!
Aly/thatgreenmodthatwillbanmeifIsayanythingbad: *tapes*
Woody: You're not Italian...no tea for you.
Sectum: My apprentice...loves asian girls, loves to cook...he's awesome. put me in a story where I wasnt a pedo and that'd cool
Rum:STOP RAIDING MY BASEMENT AND TAKING AWAY MY GIRLS GAWD. Long Islander...lame
Valencea:Wont tell me the color of her undies, you lost the bet...no we cant get married...NO MEANS NO
Kojo:Open pedo...he likes scat, ewww
Tohsou: I think he's a pedo with a girlfriend as cover up, lame.
Kiriyu/strawberry: Lurk Less post moar! I see you what you are doing!
Krizz: Mohawk guy #1
Triet: Mohawk guy #1...wait
Bloodbathboy: The Hulk
Kungfuhustle: AH%DUE%$JNSRGHSRHHEYHEHSA Y%HEDHGSR EAT AHUYY DONKEY NUTS
Celene: Quit...Canadian...who the hell quits?
Tbest: MIA
Eternaltriumph: Where the hell has he been? Is he gone cause he got pussywhipped or something? Whatever...
#2: GOD...I miss him /cry
Luelle/otherlu: The Other Lu.
Zekky: Quit, kicking ass, raped me :\
Krystale/Girlwithpiercing: Magnets stick to her, Toke Canadian, hawt...she's 15 right?
Marzbarz: NINJA
Rowland: All your Pocoyo are belong to...him
Weewoo/Tool: He liked Asura and wont admit it.
Miemo: Has a mithra avi c.c
Kalyna: is a girl right? right? oh...lame
Gimmeurselables: TOO MUCH BOUNCE...TOO BIG, EWWWW
Sagittario: Lame elf whu runs around in a diaper subligar
Ludoggy: Faggot
Edit: The Family Ni Tree
Luelle's (And Citag's too!) birthday present
[h1]H1[/h1]
[h2]H2[/h2]
[h3]H3[/h3]
[figlet]Figlet[/figlet]
[spoiler="Custom spoiler!"][h1]Yay[/h1][/spoiler]
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/matas/hobnotropic[/soundcloud]
Will try to get to more stuff when I can.
Disclaimer: Your Feelings May Get Hurt In Your Stay Here.