Gay Marriage Ftl?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Gay Marriage ftl?
Gay Marriage ftl?
First Page 2 3 4 5
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-07-08 12:32:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Jax said:
Not many people get married in game anyhow.. It's very rare maybe because we all play different genders? Idk, but from what I hear its super expensive which is why I haven't got married in game yet. So they should make it cheaper AND let us marry same gender!

Gay people must pay x3 the gil amount.
[+]
Server: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-08 12:38:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Haseyo said:
Jax said:
Not many people get married in game anyhow.. It's very rare maybe because we all play different genders? Idk, but from what I hear its super expensive which is why I haven't got married in game yet. So they should make it cheaper AND let us marry same gender!

Gay people must pay x3 the gil amount.

LOL
[+]
 Cerberus.Nieko
Server: Cerberus
user: Nieko
By Cerberus.Nieko 2009-07-08 12:40:09
Link | Quote | Reply

It's not overly expensive. 20-100k-ish usually. But it's still, meh. u have to find a third party to go thru all this crap for u. ur prob gonna have to bribe them. then there's still no REAL way of knowing if ur gonna get married or not because of the application and such. I imagine it's easier to get on welfare irl than get married in-game.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-08 12:52:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Haseyo said:
Like someone said in FFXIV boards, (from a suggestion of someone saying Gay Marriage in XIV), I think they should drop marriage services in general.

funny how gay people get so "anal" over ***like this lol
 Ramuh.Xanathos
user: xanathos
By Ramuh.Xanathos 2009-07-08 12:56:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Kungfuhustle said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Haseyo said:
Like someone said in FFXIV boards, (from a suggestion of someone saying Gay Marriage in XIV), I think they should drop marriage services in general.

hmm. rly? b/c as far as i can see, i'm the only person in this entire thread thats said they r gay....and i clearly stated idgaf. so it would seem that straights are the only ppl getting "anal over ***like this".

just a casual observation...
[+]
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-07-08 12:59:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Gay marriage? Why not just skip the middleman and ask for a gay sex minigame?
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-08 13:01:20
Link | Quote | Reply

User submitted image
 Cerberus.Nieko
user: Nieko
By Cerberus.Nieko 2009-07-08 13:04:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Xanathos said:
Kungfuhustle said:

hmm. rly? b/c as far as i can see, i'm the only person in this entire thread thats said they r gay....and i clearly stated idgaf. so it would seem that straights are the only ppl getting "anal over ***like this".

just a casual observation...

um...
yea...
{True Strike} /win
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-08 13:09:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm just waiting for some to pull the race card and turn this into a full-out argument
[+]
 Shiva.Artemicion
Server: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-07-08 13:12:01
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:
As to how another person's sexual orientation became anyone else's business but their own is beyond me. How exactly does this give one a right to alienate others?
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-08 13:14:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:
Artemicion said:
As to how another person's sexual orientation became anyone else's business but their own is beyond me. How exactly does this give one a right to alienate others?

whenever threads like these pop up
[+]
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-07-08 13:15:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:
Artemicion said:

What if the gay spreads on your children?!
[+]
 Cerberus.Radaghast
user: Radaghast
By Cerberus.Radaghast 2009-07-08 13:16:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Nirrvana said:
Eternaltriumph said:
Nirrvana said:
Eternaltriumph said:

...but I have to agree. If gay people get so anal about it, let them be as miserable and as "WHAT THE *** DID I DO?!" as the rest of us when it comes down to it.

Dude, just want to point out that the person who started this thread AND one has to assume the majority of people posting in it ARE NOT GAY. At least that's what most are claiming. I'm the only person who even admited what my sexuality is and I'm also the only person saying WHO CARES JUST MIND YOUR BUSINESS.

So, how is it gay people being anal? Again, just another clueless and thoughtless post.

Being anal. See the quote that contains your post. Getting "OMG NO U DIDNT NIGGAH" about an opinion saying why not. Plus, the word fit the association. Anymore anal comments?

Yeah sorry, what was I thinking expecting some intelligence in a thread filled with your "average" gamer. My bad..totally.

I'm not sure which is more sad...this thread or what passes for wit around here.

Well I'm off to live the life you sad people believe we i/g married people don't have. Hmmmmm, wait...what are you all gonna do today?

feel free to go house now that I won't be around to call you on your stupidity. Get the hate out yall, maybe you'll feel better when the bile is out of your bellies!!

Laters!

Seriously every post I read of yours is full of butthurt.

You go around spewing your opinion to everyone, but as soon as somone doesn't agree, or thinks your gay for being a *** *lolz*, you get an air of smugness that would make anyone cry.

The first line in your first post was something along the lines of "well being a bi female. blah blah blah blha" as if that somehow vilifies your point more than anyone elses? It's *** like you that make me call gays *** in the first place. And what does that mean anyway? You're "bi" so you're pretty much a skank all around?

*** should be happy people tolerate their nonsense in the first place.
[+]
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-08 13:17:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Haseyo said:
Artemicion said:
Artemicion said:

LMAO. Plus, everyone know the gay people all have aids. Right? >.<
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-08 13:18:21
Link | Quote | Reply

/grabs the popcorn and some beer

this is gonna get interesting

edit:

/starts singing the song

"EVERYBODY HAS AIDS.. AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS!!!"

"YOUR MOTHER.. AIDS.. YOUR FATHER.. AIDS.. YOUR SISTER AND YOUR BROTHER HAVE AIDS AIDS AIDS!"
[+]
 Ramuh.Xanathos
user: xanathos
By Ramuh.Xanathos 2009-07-08 13:21:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Haseyo said:
Artemicion said:
Artemicion said:

woah dude. that crossed the line a bit. aids isnt fkn funny. u can try to be as offensive or moronic as u want, and thats fine...thats ur choice. free will to the max....but aids isnt funny, and ur pretty shitty for even trying to make a joke about it.
 Cerberus.Radaghast
By Cerberus.Radaghast 2009-07-08 13:24:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Xanathos said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Haseyo said:
Artemicion said:
Artemicion said:

woah dude. that crossed the line a bit. aids isnt fkn funny. u can try to be as offensive or moronic as u want, and thats fine...thats ur choice. free will to the max....but aids isnt funny, and ur pretty shitty for even trying to make a joke about it.

AIDS isn't funny.... it's *** hillarious.
[+]
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-07-08 13:25:35
Link | Quote | Reply

There are AIDs ads (to get testing)on metro buses in Maryland, and most of them are pictures of two gay people, lol. c.c
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-08 13:25:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Team America made a joke of AIDS and it was *** hysterical.

But yeah, everyone has free will to do what they want, but at the same time they need to know that everyone else DOESN'T CARE.

So why is this thread still active?

Still waiting for the race card to appear.
 Cerberus.Radaghast
By Cerberus.Radaghast 2009-07-08 13:26:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Kungfuhustle said:
Team America made a joke of AIDS and it was *** hysterical.

But yeah, everyone has free will to do what they want, but at the same time they need to know that everyone else DOESN'T CARE.

So why is this thread still active?

Still waiting for the race card to appear.

Patience..... the butthurt cometh.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-07-08 13:28:20
Link | Quote | Reply

All muscular white men are gay.
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
Server: Midgardsormr
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-07-08 13:29:02
Link | Quote | Reply

All mario hat wearing black men are too?
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-07-08 13:29:41
Link | Quote | Reply

This thread is stupid, NO ONE cares about this crap.
[+]
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-07-08 13:31:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Frobeus said:

Are you hitting on me?
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-08 13:31:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Xanathos said:

And you need to lighten the *** up. If everyone just let ***roll off their back instead of playing the "I'M SO *** OFFENDED Q.Q" card all the time, the world would be 1000 times better off...
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-07-08 13:33:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Haseyo said:
Frobeus said:

Are you hitting on me?

who knows >.>
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-07-08 13:33:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Frobeus said:
Haseyo said:
Frobeus said:

Are you hitting on me?

who knows >.>

It's okay, I'm trisexual, I'll date robots.
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-08 13:34:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Xanathos said:

And you need to lighten the *** up. If everyone just let ***roll off their back instead of playing the "I'M SO *** OFFENDED Q.Q" card all the time, the world would be 1000 times better off...

Don't you get it, they're gay, they like the butthurt. That's why its never SURPIZ buttsecks with them.

Putting up threads like these, along with Religion, always catch flames simply because the topics are controversial.

And yes, all overly muscular, gell haired guys are GAY!
 Cerberus.Radaghast
By Cerberus.Radaghast 2009-07-08 13:34:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:

Ahhhh....

I don't know about you, but most, if not all, the *** I run into on game make it a point to tell ME, and anyone else within earshot... what their sexual orientation is. In fact I find this to be pretty commonspeak for most of the homo's ingame, and thesedays, irl too. So you can put this *** right back in the toilet where it belongs.

Remember kids, it's hip, and trendy to be a ***, so make sure you tell everyone you meet within the first 30 seconds that you're a flaming ***.... it makes you special.
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-07-08 13:35:30
Link | Quote | Reply

If Gay's get the same rights.
I want the same rights for polygamy.
I mean...THERE IS NO VALID ARGUMENT AGAINST GAY MARRIAGE. So what valid argument is there again me loving and being married to a guy and two girls at the same time?