Pup Solo NM Videos.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Puppet Master » pup solo NM videos.
pup solo NM videos.
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10
 Shiva.Siviard
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2013-06-08 18:01:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Dirkoni said: »
http://s1192.photobucket.com/user/dirkoni/media/FF/eft_that_moogle.mp4.html

Smash! A Malevolent Menace solo... nothing special, but fun.

I didn't take a video, but....using your strategy with a few tweaks, I think Sprocket actually KILLED Riko Kupenreich! LMFAO

Instead of Opo Neck + Sleep Potions, I used 1 Icarus Wing. Sprocket hardly took any damage probably due to Alternator being equipped.

Attachments were Ten. Spring II, Inhibitor, Flame Holder, Shock Absorber, Armor Plates I and II, Target Marker, Dynamo, Coiler, Optic Fiber, Auto Repair Kit II, and Mana Jammer II

[+]
By daddyrabbit4444 2013-06-08 20:05:22
Link | Quote | Reply

rng frame only gets 3 points for earth so how u putting on all that earth stuff? lol liar!
 Shiva.Siviard
Server: Shiva
user: Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2013-06-08 20:08:34
Link | Quote | Reply

daddyrabbit4444 said: »
rng frame only gets 3 points for earth so how u putting on all that earth stuff? lol liar!

PLD head, RNG body

Problem solved!

Now apologize for calling me a liar and I MIGHT get Sprocket to not use Armor Shatterer on you.
By daddyrabbit4444 2013-06-08 20:09:03
Link | Quote | Reply

oh I see my bad hahaha
 Bismarck.Shirt
Server: Bismarck
user: wik1
By Bismarck.Shirt 2013-06-16 19:52:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone have experience farming ArchDL popsets? Could an Alternator PUP do it (Minus the actual last item from DL)? Or would maybe my NIN+WHM do better? My WHM mule is a solid WHM, runs on SC, idles in 5/6 refresh depending on nighttime.
I just got my alternator and working on finishing skilling up my poor automaton. My NIN has no salvage gear, but does have Thaumas plus 90 Kannagi and I think -41% pdt set.

If I redid moogle expansion and got the -10% DT / 5% pet haste head, +4% haste hands, +5% haste belt, think archer could solo all the NMs?
 Siren.Vanian
Server: Siren
By Siren.Vanian 2013-06-17 01:33:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I popped the rdm/brd one the other day used 3 oils and a few deus ex but wasnt too bad. Might try the others at some point
By Puppetmaster 2013-06-29 18:36:57
Link | Quote | Reply

PUPdate: Don't have a video, but very easily soloed all 16 box NMs and "The Blood-bathed Crown" + "The Buried God" and got Nimue's Tights and Stone Mufflers, with sharpshot alternator
 Sylph.Guebotermico
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Guebotermico 2013-06-29 18:59:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not sure if this has been done or reported by another PUP. I have to find a way to record it on a video but just wanted to let all my PUP friends know it's possible to solo bhaflau v2 salvage on PUP including x1 megaboss. Since you enter to the last NM in Usukane path use PUP/WAR red curry bun to speed up killing and save time + whm frame then if you make it to the boss floor with 30+ min left change the pet for the PLD frame. And send him to the boss by himself don't jump in yourself because you won't survive. Bring 7 to 12 oils+2 turbo charger and haste pet gear is a must. At 1% use tp wing run in and stringing ws it to death enjoy. Solo full salvage + boss sorry for the grammar this is no my first language.
[+]
 Cerberus.Balloon
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Balloon 2013-06-29 19:09:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Puppetmaster said: »
PUPdate: Don't have a video, but very easily soloed all 16 box NMs and "The Blood-bathed Crown" + "The Buried God" and got Nimue's Tights and Stone Mufflers, with sharpshot alternator

Did this myself, too, jumping nm was a pain in the arse.
By Puppetmaster 2013-06-30 00:41:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Balloon said: »

Really? It couldn't touch sharpshot for me with Accelerator II, it missed like 90% of the time, one repair oil was all it took for the fight
 Cerberus.Balloon
By Cerberus.Balloon 2013-07-02 10:14:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Balloon said: »

Really? It couldn't touch sharpshot for me with Accelerator II, it missed like 90% of the time, one repair oil was all it took for the fight

Did it with PLD frame and no evasion attachments, jump connected a lot. Was a bit stingey with the repair. I eventually went back and did it pup/nin with the whm auto.
By Puppetmaster 2013-07-02 13:34:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Well that explains it, Sharpshot generally has higher evasion than Valoredge. He had no problem tanking it and dodging the jumps consistently
By nyheen 2013-07-21 19:50:00
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder

>.>! <,<!
[+]
By nyheen 2013-08-02 10:21:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Let see how far i get doing VW!
[+]
 Hades.Triet
Server: Hades
user: Sirseiko
By Hades.Triet 2013-08-04 15:44:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Have any PUPs tried soloing Yaguarogui (Tiger NM in A-Uleguerand Range) drops SMN NIN RDM and WHM body seals?
 Cerberus.Kalian
user: Kalian1
By Cerberus.Kalian 2013-08-04 18:14:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Triet said: »
Have any PUPs tried soloing Yaguarogui (Tiger NM in A-Uleguerand Range) drops SMN NIN RDM and WHM body seals?

Yes. It's very easy if you have the forefront animator(which I have)/alternator. Just throw sharpshot on it with evasion/regen attachments and sit back and enjoy. No oils used. The automaton's HP did get low a few times. Bring a buddy for !! procs.

You should have no problem beating the NM Bluffalo for the pop item either. That one, imo, was harder than the tiger as it hit for much higher damage. Used two automatons, still no oils. (I'm cheap or something)

Edit-grammar and stuff
[+]
By nyheen 2013-08-04 19:26:30
Link | Quote | Reply

the tiger can be solo, used pup/nin and whm pet, RR, GH,Cloak & Dagger back then before the new animators, so iam sure now it really easy, with alternator mostly just RR VV apoc and zerg almost every NM in abyssea with rng pet.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2013-08-04 19:34:29
Link | Quote | Reply

/NIN and healer auto should have no problems with it. An offensive pet might be problematic because of the Perfect Dodge mechanic of the NM plus the aoe paralyze which can be pretty potent.
 Fenrir.Tecan
Server: Fenrir
user: Tecan
By Fenrir.Tecan 2013-08-04 20:10:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Any idea if dhorme/apademak would be soloable by pup?
 Valefor.Lisamarie
Server: Valefor
user: Kej
By Valefor.Lisamarie 2013-08-04 20:14:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Apademak if you /drk probably for stun.
 Hades.Triet
Server: Hades
user: Sirseiko
By Hades.Triet 2013-08-04 21:19:33
Link | Quote | Reply

So better to go with RR/VV atmas vs. DG/MC for tiger? I have alternator. Throw in eraser attachment and keep at least one light maneuver up?
By nyheen 2013-08-05 00:05:01
Link | Quote | Reply

So better to go with RR/VV atmas vs. DG/MC for tiger? I have alternator. Throw in eraser attachment and keep at least one light maneuver up?

i mostly RR/VV/apoc

Fenrir.Tecan said: »
Any idea if dhorme/apademak would be soloable by pup?
maybe but i dont mind trying them some other time :)
[+]
 Carbuncle.Hakubo
Server: Carbuncle
user: nokioki
By Carbuncle.Hakubo 2013-08-05 07:06:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I've been trying Rani will little success, got it to 20% both times before it got way too spammy - has anyone been successful and if so got any tips?

Lucky I can kill the all the NMs for the pop Key Items even though it takes a little longer with no red procs.

I doubt the ring will even drop but I want the satisfaction of killing it on my own :D
By nyheen 2013-08-05 08:09:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Hakubo said: »
I've been trying Rani will little success, got it to 20% both times before it got way too spammy - has anyone been successful and if so got any tips?

Lucky I can kill the all the NMs for the pop Key Items even though it takes a little longer with no red procs.

I doubt the ring will even drop but I want the satisfaction of killing it on my own :D

i did try this guy but only got him down to 40% then he got spammy. was using RR VV apoc with alternator rng pet and try to do him zerg style without any kinda def attachment :(. i completely underestimate him. sometimes i need to stop trying to zerg everything><.
next time iam going to play it safe with RR MC and maybe DG with rng pet. iam sure that would work but if all else fail then iam pulling out the super Valoredge tank
 Leviathan.Dragonlord
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Dragonlord 2013-08-05 08:53:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I asked on RQT but ill ask here too. How do you guys like your T2 merits setup now with alternator? is fine-tuning and optimization worth it anymore or does putting more into vent/RR a better option?
 Asura.Sechs
Server: Asura
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2013-08-05 09:03:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Why wouldn't Optimization be worth it because of Alternator? I don't get it.
I could understand Fine-tuning, if there were better options I'd totally swap the 3 merits I have into Fine-tuning for something else, but between having slightly lower cooldowns for Vent and RR and Fine-tuning, I'd still go for the latter, even if after Alternator it likely has a lesser impact.

I do share your curiosity about the math-crunchers' opinion on the topic though.
 Leviathan.Dragonlord
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Dragonlord 2013-08-05 09:22:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Sechs said: »

Alternator increases just about every stat of the automaton, including atk and str. If the auto can cap atk/r.atk then optimization isn't doing much if anything for you (mage auto is pretty useless nowadays, i never use it). I wonder if any testing has been done about defense too.
By nyheen 2013-08-05 09:51:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Dragonlord said: »
Asura.Sechs said: »

Alternator increases just about every stat of the automaton, including atk and str. If the auto can cap atk/r.atk then optimization isn't doing much if anything for you (mage auto is pretty useless nowadays, i never use it). I wonder if any testing has been done about defense too.

didn know auto can cap atk/r.atk etc but the def boost is useful with optimization,
By nyheen 2013-08-05 10:40:57
Link | Quote | Reply

ya about the mage pet it seems like i rarely need to use it since i
got the alternator

blm pet: never use anymore. only when something 100% resist melee dmg

rdm pet: rarely use but the buffs still nice:)

whm pet: if i really need to but so far the DD pets tank better then i do.

rng pet:. with alternator... this thing is officially a super rng,nin,thf all in one with good magic restit .

Valoredge:.. his def/magic restit jumped by lot!. i dont have all of the pet pdt gear yet but she was able to mostly tank a Cerberus and few other from Legion, taking little dmg, mostly 20-80+ hits + eva lot too. eatting magic dmg like a Aegis shield. was with the bst smn pt kiting nm. mostly sub /sch if i plan on full time tanking etc, can spam role, and oil +3 when needed, but if i do one again i wanna try with the Anwig Salade (working on now) + h2h pdt pet etc, with full tanking attachments. then it will be sex.
 Sylph.Safiyyah
Server: Sylph
user: Safiyyah
By Sylph.Safiyyah 2013-08-06 00:05:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Not really much of a surprise (or a challenge) but puppetmaster can solo KS99 behemoth easily. Alternator and pet set, with Sharpshot, took about 7 minutes and one repair.
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10