Pup Solo NM Videos.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Puppet Master » pup solo NM videos.
pup solo NM videos.
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9 10
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
Guildwork Premium
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2012-02-13 12:51:28
Link | Quote | Reply

This is my favorite video, it's just a gag video I made for Eclyptic because he hates this monkey with a passion ^^.

[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
Server: Odin
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-02-13 13:33:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm a 99 pup, and I approve this thread.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Eikechi
Server: Odin
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-02-13 13:38:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Think I'm gonna try the ACP one soon. I should have all the necessary attachments (as I'm really only missing schurzen and tranq), to get the job done. I haven't tried that fight since 75 cap where people failed miserably EVERY time I tried >_<. "If you want a job done right, ya gotta do it yourself". Truer words could not be spoken about this thread (^_^)b.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
Guildwork Premium
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2012-02-13 14:10:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Josiahkf said: »
[+] for no cruor buffs lol

Yeah POL crashed on me while I was headed towards the NM and I didn't bother to rebuff. I was bustin' up because of all the adds that just kept joining the fight lol.
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
Guildwork Premium
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2012-02-19 04:41:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Nothing special but I recorded it nonetheless since I had to kill him a few times for KI.

Lakshmi.Jimmothy
Guildwork Premium
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2012-02-21 11:00:21
Link | Quote | Reply

This fight was long and I should have fought alongside Amagatsu more, but it was still pretty interesting. Alfard is next on my hit list.

Ningishzida

EDIT: I'm rendering this video again in 1080p as a WMV since I seem to be having issues with the Mp4 at the moment. I'll have it up shortly.
 Cerberus.Kvazz
Server: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2012-02-21 11:07:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Jimmothy said: »
This fight was long and I should have fought alongside Amagatsu more, but it was still pretty interesting. Alfard is next on my hit list.

Boo, blocked in my country!!
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
Guildwork Premium
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2012-02-21 11:10:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kvazz said: »

Crap I didn't think about that, it gave me that warning when I put it up, maybe I'll change the song and see if that helps.

EDIT: I edited the original video post, it shouldn't be region restricted this time.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
Guildwork Premium
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2012-02-21 12:33:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kvazz said: »

Crap I didn't think about that, it gave me that warning when I put it up, maybe I'll change the song and see if that helps.

EDIT: I edited the original video post, it shouldn't be region restricted this time.

All better now.
By Brolli 2012-02-21 18:09:04
Link | Quote | Reply

that was good, i see you worked on anwing helm
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
Guildwork Premium
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2012-02-21 19:43:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Brolli said: »
that was good, i see you worked on anwing helm

Thanks, and yeah I finished my Pet DT- set, Can't think of anything else to add to it. I'm sitting at just about 60% PDT- without any atmas or maneuvers. Best thing to do with that fight which worked out really well for me was not having to use any mana jammers, so I was able to use damage gauge and replicator, which was nice for some of those close calls waiting for a cannibal blade. I actually went back and redid the fight again trying for the KI again and fought alongside Amagatsu a lot more and it helped speed things up quite a bit.
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
Guildwork Premium
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2012-02-22 11:02:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Was headed to pop Bennu when I saw this guy so I decided to just kill him.

Sylph.Sagiaurex
Server: Sylph
user: Sagiaurex
By Sylph.Sagiaurex 2012-02-22 11:35:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Was headed to pop Bennu when I saw this guy so I decided to just kill him.

Nice job! ;o
By nyheen 2012-02-22 12:06:35
Link | Quote | Reply

good job on Ningishzida, didn think i could solo that. was plan on fighting him some time.

was busy working on some NMs

&

i dont wanna deal with this guy again>< was a long fight
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
Guildwork Premium
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2012-02-22 12:31:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Nice job with Bennu, he was next on my list last night but I was too tired, I'm gonna try Alfard tonight. Did you use Mounted Champion as your 3rd atma? Bennu hit's like a truck, I was thinking maybe RR DG and Cloak and Dagger with damage guage, replicator and accelerator II. I was even thinking that using the Sharpshooter head for more wind might not be a bad idea.
 Cerberus.Kiori
user: Kiori
By Cerberus.Kiori 2012-02-22 12:40:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Nice job with Bennu, he was next on my list last night but I was too tired, I'm gonna try Alfard tonight. Did you use Mounted Champion as your 3rd atma? Bennu hit's like a truck, I was thinking maybe RR DG and Cloak and Dagger with damage guage, replicator and accelerator II. I was even thinking that using the Sharpshooter head for more wind might not be a bad idea.
I'll have to check back and hear about your Alfard fight... Here's to hoping :3 Good luck!
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
Guildwork Premium
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2012-02-22 13:00:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kiori said: »
I'll have to check back and hear about your Alfard fight... Here's to hoping :3 Good luck!

Thank's we'll see how it goes, I plan on it taking around 30 minutes or so, I can't imagine I'll be able to kill him faster than I did Ningishzida. It might take a trial and error run to figure out the best game plan. Keep your fingers crossed! ^^

EDIT: I just realized that the Ningishzida video I have posted is messed up. So I'm reposting it yet again I guess.
By nyheen 2012-02-22 13:34:10
Link | Quote | Reply

mounted champion was used, that dude hit hard><. so i end up Evasion tanking him. now the eva tank with sharpshooter, i was thinking about seeing how that would work on some NM. i had test it in the past. but it was way before any of the buffs on pet. gonna try that sometime.

also about Alfard i will plan on fighting him. if i have the time and KI, Fuath, and Assailer Chariot maybe next
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
Guildwork Premium
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2012-02-22 15:10:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I tried fixing the Ningishzida video but it didn't work again for some reason, and I already deleted the original AVI's. So the video is up but missing the first part. I wont repost it on here, so if you people who haven't seen it and want to they can just check it out on my channel, just search jmrust77 on YouTube.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [58 days between previous and next post]
 Cerberus.Balloon
By Cerberus.Balloon 2012-04-20 19:35:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I want to give Dragua a try, need the emp mats anyway, so I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice about Atma, I have a decent MDT set, and after watching the video on page one am certain that it can be done.

Thanks
 Sylph.Sagiaurex
By Sylph.Sagiaurex 2012-04-20 19:37:48
Link | Quote | Reply

not a pup but i happened to come across this

edit: hope this helps somehow lol
 Cerberus.Balloon
By Cerberus.Balloon 2012-04-20 19:40:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, saw this, didn't seem too bad. After trying it earlier and getting hit with a 1.6k Stonega 4 > 1.8k Geotic breath... It's quite obvious something about my atma selection (which was just generic dd atma) was wrong.

I'm not sure, but since I solo'd the pi nm too it's possible my shell got dispelled.
 Sylph.Sagiaurex
By Sylph.Sagiaurex 2012-04-20 19:43:01
Link | Quote | Reply

well actually kinda like igsebind this gives a resist atma for the element it has so you should probably get that first, also gives -10% damage taken ^^
[+]
 Sylph.Annex
user: Annex
By Sylph.Annex 2012-05-08 12:01:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Is Orthrus pup soloable?
 Bismarck.Jonadriel
Server: Bismarck
user: Jonadriel
By Bismarck.Jonadriel 2012-05-08 12:01:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Not quite a solo but still it was fun and interesting.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [51 days between previous and next post]
By dumbwhiteboy 2012-06-28 05:19:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Very cool videos! Great job on all the pro Pups in here!!

One thing I wld like to say.. on most of those NMs.. iv soloed on bst.. seems the only diffrence is pup looks MUCH more fun to solo with then bst. Bst u attack and come back in a hour. Pup you can pick how you want to kill, wether it be Pup tank, or Pup Whm.

Excided to finish my pup and get some vids on here!
By Xenshi 2012-07-10 06:16:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Recently thought to try to solo some Voidwatch NMS, tried Sarimanok, but only got him down to about 20% before his hyper sleep move lasted long enough to kill my auto then me. Then tried Cherufe and it went really well. Fairly standard fight saving temps for when I was in a tight spot with shadows. Paralyze and Slow from auto landed pretty easy and I got white proc due to the /fume thing. In all took about 20-25 minutes. Wasn't technically all solo cause I had a Rdm friend there for some procs and he did do a bit of damage trying them, but I only have that SS atm, sorry no video yet, but working on it.

Then I recently tried Taweret. Same thing as before but tyrant Tusk can be a bit tricky. Made sure I got the bio off asap, as I've heard that the chances of instant KO goes up if you still have it on you. He's a bit more luck though, but all in all both were super fun fights and the /fume thing gives you a chance now to cap your lights and get more temps back during them. Like i said though, i only have a few screenshots atm but as soon as I get some type of recorder I'll put some video up. Got a few more of them in mind to come also!

Used Pup/Nin with whm frame with I guess what would be called "standard" attachments lol. A few repair oil +3s used and if you're really in a bind a quick Ventriloquy or Role Reversal works wonders.

BTW, my gear is no wear near top notch so fairly certain others might do better heh.

No voidclusters used cause where's the fun in fighting a mob that hits like a wet noodle?
 Quetzalcoatl.Mnkk
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Mnkk 2012-07-10 07:38:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Sweet man.
 Quetzalcoatl.Mnkk
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Mnkk 2012-07-10 07:41:35
Link | Quote | Reply

nyheen said: »
good job on Ningishzida, didn think i could solo that. was plan on fighting him some time.

was busy working on some NMs

&

i dont wanna deal with this guy again>< was a long fight

lmfao @ 2:05 slow mo.
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9 10