Forum » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Naruto Manga thread [spoilers]
Naruto Manga thread [spoilers]
First Page 2 3 ... 34 35 36 ... 51 52 53
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-09-17 12:32:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Personally I don't think he's gonna start relying on a Sharingan eye (or Rinnegan) because it's not really his style.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Kukailimoku
Server: Lakshmi
user: Kuahana
By Lakshmi.Kukailimoku 2012-09-17 14:12:23
Link | Quote | Reply

clearly orochimaru and sasuke will unlock some truth in a future manga which will more than likely sway sasuke to help naruto in his fight against madara - more than likely though, i think sasuke will help naruto using the excuse that he'd help naruto defeat his(naruto's) enemy, rather than risk naruto losing to anyone but himself(sasuke)

another theory i have is while joining up with sasuke, it still won't be enough to defeat madara because he is pretty much invincible(being resurrected from the edo tensei and all) in the end, naruto will have to release and eventually team up with the other 7 bijuu in order to over power madara's invincibility.

i'm more than convinced that kakashi and guy will defeat obito, as for the ten tails', i'm not sure what will happen with that as little is known about it(even less because it was resurrected in a less than normal state)
 Phoenix.Shiomi
Server: Phoenix
user: Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2012-09-17 18:17:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Detzu said: »
I think Madara gave his eyes to obito before he died otherwise i don't see how obito would had have the eternal mangekyu sharingan. I still need to understand why and how he gave the rinnegan to Nagato. I mean I know he was expecting nagato to resurrect him, but why did he chose this kid?

Other question, is Orochimaru from the Senju clan? He mentioned the senjutsu somewhere iirc.

Obito doesn't have EMS. At least as far as we know. He gave Nagato the eyes because he was probably the only living Senju decedent that they could use. How? Idk. And the other question was answered.
 Lakshmi.Kukailimoku
By Lakshmi.Kukailimoku 2012-09-17 22:04:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Shiomi said: »
I think Madara gave his eyes to obito before he died otherwise i don't see how obito would had have the eternal mangekyu sharingan. I still need to understand why and how he gave the rinnegan to Nagato. I mean I know he was expecting nagato to resurrect him, but why did he chose this kid?

Other question, is Orochimaru from the Senju clan? He mentioned the senjutsu somewhere iirc.

Obito doesn't have EMS. At least as far as we know. He gave Nagato the eyes because he was probably the only living Senju decedent that they could use. How? Idk. And the other question was answered.

i can see how detzu might think obito had the mangekyou sharingan, mostly because up until a few manga ago, we (as in all readers) were under the impression that tobi was madara, now if we assumed that tobi was madara, its safe to concur that tobi 'had' the mangekyou sharingan. with the revelation that tobi is in fact the childhood friend of kakashi and guy, that thought to be proven fact is null. although its not out of reach to say that obito may still be able to use the mangekyou shanringan, considering kakashi is able to use it.

it may be that obito in some twisted way was responsible for rin's death (maybe yet to be determined, but probably to test if kakashi was keeping his word) and in fact as we all know, unlocking his mangekyou through that attroious act
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-09-17 22:12:27
Link | Quote | Reply

He has the Mangekyou Sharingan because Kamui is a an MS technique, but nothing has been said about the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. There's a difference.
 Lakshmi.Kukailimoku
By Lakshmi.Kukailimoku 2012-09-17 22:40:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
He has the Mangekyou Sharingan because Kamui is a an MS technique, but nothing has been said about the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. There's a difference.

me being a noob answered whether obito should even have mangekyou or not, which my previous post answered with plausible outcomes. the question of the eternal mangekyou is probably what someone already mentioned, that in his death bed, madara gave him(obito) his eyes(which were his(madara's) brothers) with the intent to be revived via their original plan through nagato

we can assume he does have them(eternal mangekyou shanringan) due to the fact that he did not fear kakashi's ability to use the same kamui technique as him, difference being that if kakashi continued, he would eventually tire out - just a possible point but definitely plausible, open to arguments against it
 Bahamut.Zellc
Server: Bahamut
user: Zellc
By Bahamut.Zellc 2012-09-17 22:49:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Trying my best to wrap my head around this but here is where i am. It not all that complicated but this is what im taking away from it: normal born uchiha>>awakened sharingan>>MS(from killing your best friend and taking their eyes?)>>EMS(from taking the eyes of your sibling).

In sasuke's case, you dont need to do this in order cause he hasnt killed naruto but he has EMS from taking his brothers eyes. After EMS would be awakening rinnegan. An uchiha would do so by having EMS and acquiring cells from a senju. i.e. madera as he lost his battle with hashirama.

Now for a relative of senju, all that needs to be done is giving them the eyes of an uchiha? Seems a little skewed, but is that accurate?
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2012-09-17 22:53:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Kakashi would tire out because he's already been fighting the revived seven swordmen of the mist and revived jinchuriki's. And the Sharigan is vastly more draining on non-uchiha's, something Kakashi has mentioned many times. And he's been tossing Kamui's, which put him in the hospital from repeated use before, like crazy. How he hasn't keeled over yet is beyond me.

Kakashi's nearly useless now for actual fighting. He can give advice, for all the good it'll do, but he's too tired at this point. It's going to be Naruto va Madara and Guy vs Obito (grudge match, GO!) until something happens concerning Sasuke and Orochimaru, the entire remnants of the joint army or something concerning the battered and defeated Kages.
By SSJAV 2012-09-17 22:56:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Zellc said: »
Trying my best to wrap my head around this but here is where i am. It not all that complicated but this is what im taking away from it: normal born uchiha>>awakened sharingan>>MS(from killing your best friend and taking their eyes?)>>EMS(from taking the eyes of your sibling).

In sasuke's case, you dont need to do this in order cause he hasnt killed naruto but he has EMS from taking his brothers eyes. After EMS would be awakening rinnegan. An uchiha would do so by having EMS and acquiring cells from a senju. i.e. madera as he lost his battle with hashirama.

Now for a relative of senju, all that needs to be done is giving them the eyes of an uchiha? Seems a little skewed, but is that accurate?
Mangekyou Sharingan only needs to feel the emotion of losing those you hold close to you. Which is how Sasuke/Kakashi awakened theirs. (Itachi died of natural causes, Kakashi felt the pain of "Losing" Obito/Rin)
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-09-17 22:57:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Kukailimoku said: »

i can see how detzu might think obito had the mangekyou sharingan, mostly because up until a few manga ago, we (as in all readers) were under the impression that tobi was madara, now if we assumed that tobi was madara, its safe to concur that tobi 'had' the mangekyou sharingan. with the revelation that tobi is in fact the childhood friend of kakashi and guy, that thought to be proven fact is null. although its not out of reach to say that obito may still be able to use the mangekyou shanringan, considering kakashi is able to use it.

it may be that obito in some twisted way was responsible for rin's death (maybe yet to be determined, but probably to test if kakashi was keeping his word) and in fact as we all know, unlocking his mangekyou through that attroious act

He's had the Mangekyou since before he fought the 4th Hokage.
 Lakshmi.Kukailimoku
By Lakshmi.Kukailimoku 2012-09-17 23:11:57
Link | Quote | Reply

seems my posts have limits lol, it
Lakshmi.Kukailimoku said: »

He's had the Mangekyou since before he fought the 4th Hokage.

i forgot to mention that any reference in that previous post to mangekyou sharingan is actually a reference to the eternal mangekyou, if i'd known that you would be so nitpicky, i would've corrected it earlier...

a revelation just came to me about how everything may play out - as in end game

if we can assume that naruto will more than likely never use any of the great eye techniques, then we can also assume from that fact that he will never be the sage of the six paths. knowing also that naruto has the ability to harness, control and use the 9 tails, we may also be able to assume that naruto may in fact eventually control or fuse with the ten tails, there by making him the progenitor of all ninjutsu?(correct me if i'm wrong dracondria), and if this happens, more than likely naruto will make good on his promise to pervy-sage by possibly ending all ninjutsu and eye techniques through the power of the ten tails? there by ending all wars

note - previous post was deleted because my comments were posted with in the quotes lol fixed here ^^
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2012-09-17 23:36:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Not likely at all, but perhaps Kakashi killed Rin and obtained Mangekyo Sharingan!

In all seriousness though, we only know how the Mangekyo Sharingan is obtained from Itachi telling Sasuke. I suspect theres other ways of obtaining it and for whatever reason, Itachi didn't tell Sasuke, or perhaps doesn't know himself.

Maybe witnessing a close friend die can activate it?

Hmm, really does make you theorize how Kakashi obtained his, but maybe he did kill someone.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-09-17 23:45:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Some time after he created the tailed beasts, the Sage told them that they would always be together even when separated, and that one day they would become one entity again with different names as well as forms than they did then when the time came for them to understand what true power was.

I'm thinking that Naruto will have them all inside of him, being the Jinchuuriki for the ten tails or whatever form they take on next. I don't think he'll have the eyes so he won't have the full strength of the Sage.

Quote:
It is said that the Sage of the Six Paths was the first to explain the mysteries of chakra, traveling throughout the world to spread his ideas and religion, the Ninshū (忍宗; Literally meaning "Shinobi Sect"). The teachings were meant to give people a better understanding of themselves, as well as others, and lead the world into an era of peace. However, as time wore on, ninshū would eventually come to be known as ninjutsu, a more weaponised version of the Sage's teachings.

From what I understand Chakra and Ninjutsu were around before the Sage but only a few understood it (enough of it to use it at least) and could use it until he explained it to everyone else.
 Phoenix.Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2012-09-17 23:56:19
Link | Quote | Reply

... There is a reason I stopped discussing Naruto topics. My mistake, I thought you actually knew something about Naruto. How could I be so foolish.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-09-18 00:05:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Also just because there's no ninjutsu doesn't mean wars will magically disappear. Pretty much anything can be used as a weapon and people will always find something to fight about.
 Lakshmi.Alryc
user: Alryc
By Lakshmi.Alryc 2012-09-18 09:56:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Also just because there's no ninjutsu doesn't mean wars will magically disappear. Pretty much anything can be used as a weapon and people will always find something to fight about.

I don't like your avatar. We're going to war now.

jk, Tailspin is kewl.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-09-18 10:00:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Alryc said: »

I don't like your avatar. We're going to war now.

jk, Tailspin is kewl.

Fenrir.Soulstealers
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Soulstealers 2012-09-18 18:59:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai said: »
Not likely at all, but perhaps Kakashi killed Rin and obtained Mangekyo Sharingan!

In all seriousness though, we only know how the Mangekyo Sharingan is obtained from Itachi telling Sasuke. I suspect theres other ways of obtaining it and for whatever reason, Itachi didn't tell Sasuke, or perhaps doesn't know himself.

Hmm, really does make you theorize how Kakashi obtained his, but maybe he did kill someone.
This might be a weird theory but maybe Kakashi's Sharingan could still be linked to Obito and Obito could have killed Rin.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-09-18 19:16:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Soulstealers said: »

This might be a weird theory but maybe Kakashi's Sharingan could still be linked to Obito and Obito could have killed Rin.

His Mangekyo activated long after she died though
 Lakshmi.Kukailimoku
By Lakshmi.Kukailimoku 2012-09-18 22:03:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Soulstealers said: »

His Mangekyo activated long after she died though

i have to agree that because obito's mangekyo activated wayy before kakashi's, that, even though the eyes were from the same person(obito), the activation of the mangekyo is not linked to the orignal user but rather the current user.

it does make me wonder that if obito did obtain the eternal mangekyo from someone(possibly madara?) why did he still continue to only use his right eye? i mean if he could obtain 1 eye, surely he could get another for his left? not to say he only had 1 eye, but clearly he wore the mask for a reason.

and if madara did obtain the rinnegan shortly before his death, then its safe to say that obito didn't obtain his eternal mangekyo from madara(if obito even has it.)
 Bahamut.Illyst
user: illyst
By Bahamut.Illyst 2012-09-18 22:10:13
Link | Quote | Reply

obito had another eye, he used izanagi when he was fighting konan.
By Zenaku14 2012-09-18 23:00:50
Link | Quote | Reply

i always thought Kakashi unlock it by copying it from other user. Seeing how he a master at copying thing with Sharingan it not hard to believe the ep that he told naruto he have something but going to take time to use it that he was unlocking it.

So it could mean he just copy it and unlock it himself that the only thing that make sense to me.
 Phoenix.Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2012-09-18 23:18:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-09-18 23:41:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Zenaku14 said: »
i always thought Kakashi unlock it by copying it from other user. Seeing how he a master at copying thing with Sharingan it not hard to believe the ep that he told naruto he have something but going to take time to use it that he was unlocking it.

So it could mean he just copy it and unlock it himself that the only thing that make sense to me.

That's not how it works >.>
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-09-19 00:26:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't get your panties in a bunch, do like others, ignore their posts.

I just hope that Sasuke will have the least appearance possible and not give us the classic "I'm fighting your enemy but not with you, I'm not your friend and I never will be, I'll be the one to kill you bla bla", it was fun when I was 6yo and Vegeta would yell this, not anymore.
By Zenaku14 2012-09-19 00:57:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Zenaku14 said: »

That's not how it works >.>

Will that my idea there really no information how to get it beside kill someone close to you and how would you know that not how it works? there so much things unsaid about the powers of the sharingan i guess we find out one day. I'm just giving out my idea so ya don't like it ignore me lol
 Odin.Tsuneo
Server: Odin
user: Tsuneo
By Odin.Tsuneo 2012-09-19 01:36:49
Link | Quote | Reply

602: http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/602

Bahamut.Atoreis
user: Atoreis
By Bahamut.Atoreis 2012-09-19 02:31:41
Link | Quote | Reply

First of all its not simply "kill the closest person" to unlock MS because Itachi would need to kill Sasuke not some friend. I advice not trying to make assumptions and guesses based on what Itachi said half manga ago because its probably not made with mathematics precision and there are probably other way to unlock those eyes that maybe wont even be explained ( unless maybe on some fan meeting with Kishimoto).

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 34 35 36 ... 51 52 53