Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Bard » Brd Spells
Brd Spells
 Phoenix.Studboy
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Studboy
By Phoenix.Studboy 2011-06-01 08:36:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually, your arguement works against you. You keep speaking of protect and shell, or cures and haste. These are not white mage specific spells, just as you stated about it being fair with songs. The "specific" spells (like your songs) like viruna, erase, aoe bar spells, all fall under the criteria of being inside party only. Seems fair that multi-job spells can do it, but not single job spells.

Brb starting a thread about "Why doesn't my alliance get my COR buffs?! Can't they see my floating number card things?!"
 Cerberus.Kvazz
Server: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2011-06-01 08:40:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Carbuncle.Xenhas said:
are brd pt swaps unheard of?

They are these days.

Good old days, when we did full brd swaps during full normal einherjar runs etc.
Fun fun!
6 songs on fulltime ftw :P
By Creecreelo 2011-06-02 17:10:17
Link | Quote | Reply

This thread is stuipid.
[+]
 Odin.Sawtelle
Server: Odin
user: tooheyv
By Odin.Sawtelle 2011-06-11 00:34:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I like the idea of alliance songs. I could rock 36 songs at once in an 18brd party. marchs x2/minuets x5/madrigal x2/paeon x6....everything else x21. It would be like a symphony. Infact, that could be a JA. To the official forums!
By Knee 2011-06-12 20:12:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Sawtelle said:
I like the idea of alliance songs. I could rock 36 songs at once in an 18brd party. marchs x2/minuets x5/madrigal x2/paeon x6....everything else x21. It would be like a symphony. Infact, that could be a JA. To the official forums!

/agreed.