Get Thanatos banned
First Page 2 3
 Bahamut.Raenryong
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2009-03-10 01:20:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanatos as any resident of Bahamut knows are worthless slimes who don't deserve to play. Pathetic useless botters who contaminate endgame.

Why put up with such filth? Report them. Over and over. Anything to purge endgame of their blight.

Cyberlord
Tehiant
Xmen
Redwiny
Ultra

Are a start to the aery ones. Please feel free to add to the list.

Thanatos are scum. Exclude them from any activities. MPK them at will.
 Bahamut.Dracondria
By Bahamut.Dracondria 2009-03-10 01:39:34
Link | Quote | Reply

What did they do this time? Just bot or something more?
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2009-03-10 01:40:46
Link | Quote | Reply

The usual. Botting, being worthless, clogging up the server.
 Bismarck.Kiddosyzed
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Kiddosyzed 2009-03-10 01:43:35
Link | Quote | Reply

@_@
bahamut still a drama server ? lol
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2009-03-10 02:04:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Haha, you bet.
 Bismarck.Kiddosyzed
By Bismarck.Kiddosyzed 2009-03-10 02:07:08
Link | Quote | Reply

one of the 2 reasons i left lmao
 Bahamut.Valetorr
user: Valetorr
By Bahamut.Valetorr 2009-03-10 02:39:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Kiddosyzed said:
@_@
bahamut still a drama server ? lol

Bismark Forum Topics:
A Player To Watch Out For On Bismark
FlamesofDestiny LS(AKA Jackoffs)

With so few people using these forums and with wiki and alla providing most of the subject matter I would hardly label any server because of a few "drama" threads.

What was the other reason you left?
 Bismarck.Kiddosyzed
By Bismarck.Kiddosyzed 2009-03-10 02:41:27
Link | Quote | Reply

drama w/ a couple of ppol , few in afterparty social ls and around the server ~_~;
just couldnt stand all the b/s going around lol

but i may just come back
not particularly pointing out bahamut as a drama server
but it has its moments x]
specially wg , although prolly has changed
 Bahamut.Valetorr
By Bahamut.Valetorr 2009-03-10 02:49:22
Link | Quote | Reply

It's all about witch hunts now. I can't claim to know better than GM's who is botting or who isn't, who is Rmt and who isn't. But your reputation is what it is. I know a really nice and helpful Thanatos member who spends alot of time farming and trust me he's not botting. But Thanatos has a very poor rep on Bahamut, and with several experiences of my own I can definitely see Raen's frustration.
 Bismarck.Kiddosyzed
By Bismarck.Kiddosyzed 2009-03-10 02:50:22
Link | Quote | Reply

name does sound familiar
if i recall a taru?
 Bahamut.Valetorr
By Bahamut.Valetorr 2009-03-10 02:57:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Kiddosyzed are you asking me? If so yes I am taru been around since last year october or so.
 Bismarck.Kiddosyzed
By Bismarck.Kiddosyzed 2009-03-10 02:58:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Valetorr said:
Kiddosyzed are you asking me? If so yes I am taru been around since oct last year or so.

thanatos i mean ><;
 Bahamut.Valetorr
By Bahamut.Valetorr 2009-03-10 02:59:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanatos is the name of a notorious linkshell on bahamut lol.
 Bismarck.Kiddosyzed
By Bismarck.Kiddosyzed 2009-03-10 03:03:38
Link | Quote | Reply

@_@;
guess not
its been almost a year 1/2 since ive moved
ls i was in was petropolis(disbanded) cakels and afterparty
and some dyna ran by eviltaru idk if his still aro und

Valetorr said:
Thanatos is the name of a notorious linkshell on bahamut lol.

/slaps Himself lol
 Bahamut.Paulus
user: Paulus
By Bahamut.Paulus 2009-03-10 03:10:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Not certain if they bot or not. They do however have numbers when it comes to HNM camping.
 Asura.Korpg
Server: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-03-10 03:16:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Sounds like a LS on my server

named 24/7

Should be banned quicker than ***.

Because they throw more bots at a HNM than anyone else
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2009-03-10 03:24:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, the names I listed above are characters who claim the HNMs with unerring accuracy and only log on for the windows, logging off again right afterwards. If that's not a bot, well...
 Bahamut.Valetorr
By Bahamut.Valetorr 2009-03-10 03:41:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Raenryong said:
Well, the names I listed above are characters who claim the HNMs with unerring accuracy and only log on for the windows, logging off again right afterwards. If that's not a bot, well...

suspicious to be sure -- proof is another thing altogether. There are many people still using 3rd party software to get an unfair advantage over others. It's never going to stop imho. Some characters are bots but not afk and SE can't seem to do much about them.
 Bahamut.Danagon
user: Danagon
By Bahamut.Danagon 2009-03-10 05:46:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Raenryong said:

i also remember a GM turning up at faf and afew people logged out when that happened and one was cyberlord
 Bahamut.Cyr
user: Cyr
By Bahamut.Cyr 2009-03-10 10:38:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Looks like someone lost a Nid ;x

qq
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2009-03-10 12:20:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Not even a Nid :( they managed to take down a whole Fafnir after about 52 minutes though, pretty impressive stuff. BLMs constantly died and at one point a RDM took hate from their PLD... while resting. It was pretty embarrassing.
 Ragnarok.Anye
Server: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-03-10 13:26:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Sometimes I think GMs need to watch every HNM like Judges in FFTA XD

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Princebob
user: Princebob
By Bahamut.Princebob 2009-03-10 15:08:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Stop crying. Be nice. The actions today showed what type of people your linkshell is. MPK attempt. You guys moved faf killin g 1/2 our 12 ppl allaince due to a flame breath. The wine and complain we take too long. Hard for a fast kill when all dd's start weakened. Having your whole linkshell spam /random to the point where I couldnt see anything in the chat log. And you always seem to justify your rude actions. Our ls does this, our ls does that. But the simple fact is I've been camping HNM for the past 2 years and your ls is the only one that acts like yall are still in grade school. Throwing cry baby fits when u dont get claim. Someone in my ls claim, your DA mule GMs them. I'm tired of turning the other cheek while you and your linkshell ruin my online play. Show up to hnm, camp and say congs if another ls claims. Be nice. This game is for fun. Please keep this in mind for future. Thank you and have a nice day.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2009-03-10 15:17:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Stop botting and we'll be civil.

Your filthy LS does not deserve anything.

By the way, that MPK attempt was not associated with us as far as I know <_<
 Bahamut.Cyr
user: Cyr
By Bahamut.Cyr 2009-03-10 15:24:03
Link | Quote | Reply

All I have to say is...
Princebob joins exp PTs without food!

And that should instantly discount any credibility that anyone thought he may have had.
 Pandemonium.Luignata
Server: Pandemonium
user:
By Pandemonium.Luignata 2009-03-10 15:26:44
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Posting this thread, or trying to get everyone to report them won't do anything.

If SE has evidence that they've been doing something, it only takes 1 GM call/Special Task Force report. They will be banned right then and there. (An exageration, I doubt they'd be banned right then and there, it'll take however long it takes for them to investigate the account(s))

If they have no evidence, having 15-20 people spamming GM calls won't make SE go "Oh, they've got 20 people placing calls, this changes everything! Let's ban them!"

It only takes 1. 1 call to get them banned, anything else after that is just wasting GM/STF's time when they have to go through GM Calls/STF reports of 20 people saying the same thing when they could be investigating the issue.

Not to mention "MPK them at will." will only get you banned as well.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2009-03-10 15:27:59
Link | Quote | Reply

It's just frustrating watching them do nothing against such blatant botters :( I'm aware it's largely futile but still.
 Bahamut.Farias
user: Farias
By Bahamut.Farias 2009-03-10 15:37:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow... is this what I have to look forward to in the near future?

Currently a low 60's DRG so I'll have my first job to 75 soon enough and I would love to get a Wyrm Set and a Gungnir someday. However, I have seen so many end game linkshells require 2+ jobs at 75 with at least 1 mage job and I've seen many forum rants about bots camping this and RMT ninja lotting that. Really, for those of us that picked up this game for something fun, this kind of thing shows what a nightmare we have to face at some point.

I originally picked up FFXI for the same reason I pick up any other RPG. Not the graphics, not necessarily the gameplay, but for the memorable stories. Even though I still have many more rank missions to do and have barely scratched the expansions, I still know that someday I would like to be involved in end game events. As I've said though, it's things like this that are making me, and probably others, think it would just be more trouble then it's worth.

Sorry for the long post, not so much as a rant as it is an opinion though.
 Bahamut.Stoketta
user: Stoketta
By Bahamut.Stoketta 2009-03-10 15:38:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Princebob said:
Stop crying. Be nice. The actions today showed what type of people your linkshell is. MPK attempt. You guys moved faf killin g 1/2 our 12 ppl allaince due to a flame breath. The wine and complain we take too long. Hard for a fast kill when all dd's start weakened. Having your whole linkshell spam /random to the point where I couldnt see anything in the chat log. And you always seem to justify your rude actions. Our ls does this, our ls does that. But the simple fact is I've been camping HNM for the past 2 years and your ls is the only one that acts like yall are still in grade school. Throwing cry baby fits when u dont get claim. Someone in my ls claim, your DA mule GMs them. I'm tired of turning the other cheek while you and your linkshell ruin my online play. Show up to hnm, camp and say congs if another ls claims. Be nice. This game is for fun. Please keep this in mind for future. Thank you and have a nice day.

WoW what did I get myself into moving from Bismarck to the "drama" server, YIKES! Why are peeps so rude to others? If you lose claim oh well, better luck next time. Get outa the way and let those who got the claim own it. At least you get ToD and will have your day too.
First Page 2 3