Link | Quote | Reply

Korpg you need better hMP gear
 Bahamut.Shadowskull
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Shadow273
By Bahamut.Shadowskull 2009-03-11 01:18:01
Link | Quote | Reply

you know, this game is not like a race or something. its not about who killed which hnm the fastest or who killed it without taking dmg.

never got a problem with you and i love your drk guide, but i think we all just should enjoy the game like the other 99% which got fun with the game.

and just because you got some problems with the ls, then why just make everyone in this ls bad?

maybe you got some problems with single members but never had problems with me do you?

so why should ppl kick me out of pt, just because you got problems with the ls?

wouldnt be fair and you risking fun and excitment of many players.

still got no problem with you and hope we can do a few assaults soon ^^
 Bahamut.Kelia
user: Kelia
By Bahamut.Kelia 2009-03-11 01:20:16
Link | Quote | Reply

why are you wearing nq cornette
 Bahamut.Kelia
By Bahamut.Kelia 2009-03-11 01:20:33
Link | Quote | Reply

i would kick you from pt for that
 Asura.Korpg
Server: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-03-11 01:21:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Raenryong said:
Thanatos did their usual thing tonight and only just managed to kill Nidhogg past rage. Truly a pathetic shell.

MPK them on sight. Kick them out of any and all groups you find them in. They do not deserve existence.

Can I interject?

Why not call a GM before the window starts? That way, the GMs have proof to your claims (being a bot leaves traces, so yeah, you have you proof) and would have to take action.

Earlier, somebody said something about having a GM watch each HNM pop to see who cheats and all that, well, they can't (considering that each HNM pops at least 1 time per day, and there are 3 such NMs, times the number of servers in the game, that would mean that if every NM pops at the same time, they would need....78 GMs on just for the 3 Kings, which that doesn't count the Wyrms nor the AU whatevertheyarecalled) because of lack of GM power.

But, if you know that a certain egLS bots, just call a GM and there is your proof. If they don't bot, then you know that they don't bot and you would have to be faster on the claims.
 Bahamut.Shadowskull
user: Shadow273
By Bahamut.Shadowskull 2009-03-11 01:23:17
Link | Quote | Reply

agi +1 ftw!!! will buy one immediatly
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-03-11 01:26:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Kelia said:
Korpg you need better hMP gear

yeah, sorry for not using that macro plugin that lets you have infinite lines for macroing in ***.

Plus, having +50 hMP per tic at the start isn't all that bad. I'm patient, so is my LS. We know that patience is a virtue.

Besides, I'm not somebody who critizes others on gears because they talk about a totally different subject.
 Bahamut.Kelia
By Bahamut.Kelia 2009-03-11 08:25:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Shadowskull said:

i was thinking of the 10% duration and potency boost +1 gives over nq

korpg you have 10 macro palettes per book, I'm sure you could dedicate a second macro to arguably THE most useful blm build.

/equip Main Pluto's Staff
/equip Waist Hierarch Belt
/equip Body Errant Hpl

You have 3 lines left to spare, what gives? :(
[+]
 Bahamut.Evilswine
user: Evilswine
By Bahamut.Evilswine 2009-03-11 10:30:34
Link | Quote | Reply

/slap Shadow, you damn noob, you smell like galka!!

i'm just kidding :P i love my shadowboy^^ best neighbour ever!

It would be fun to have all botting LSs stop using bots and claim by themselves, would raise the fun and action of camping and claiming HNM. it definitly shows the skill and reaction of the ppl standing around there if they would claim that stuff by themselves and not programs. And the reward that only a "human" claim can give you: f***ing PRIDE.

Think about that all of you botting-LSs out there, have fun with playing the game and dont let bots do your work! Love and peace!
 Bahamut.Mogwae
user: mogwae
By Bahamut.Mogwae 2009-03-12 14:46:53
Link | Quote | Reply

LOL I didn't know that 4 ls's randoming once would fill your logs with so much text you can't do anything.
 Carbuncle.Zanno
Server: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2009-03-12 15:28:18
Link | Quote | Reply

cant you filter out /random? I thought you could.
 Bahamut.Maven
user: nats4life
By Bahamut.Maven 2009-03-12 23:12:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Kiddosyzed said:
drama w/ a couple of ppol , few in afterparty social ls and around the server ~_~;
just couldnt stand all the b/s going around lol

but i may just come back
not particularly pointing out bahamut as a drama server
but it has its moments x]
specially wg , although prolly has changed

oh man ......afterparty lol god you just threw me back a few years lol long time no see bud miss you bro hope things working out for ya, you come back , hit me up
 Bismarck.Kiddosyzed
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Kiddosyzed 2009-03-12 23:39:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Maven said:
Kiddosyzed said:
drama w/ a couple of ppol , few in afterparty social ls and around the server ~_~;
just couldnt stand all the b/s going around lol

but i may just come back
not particularly pointing out bahamut as a drama server
but it has its moments x]
specially wg , although prolly has changed

oh man ......afterparty lol god you just threw me back a few years lol long time no see bud miss you bro hope things working out for ya, you come back , hit me up

oO maven ^^;
i know right ;]
more reasons for me to come back and do eg w/ ya or somethin :D
 Bahamut.Maven
user: nats4life
By Bahamut.Maven 2009-03-12 23:43:49
Link | Quote | Reply

you must have lvl'd smn 5x by now lol , definetly dude you come back , I got a spot for ya
 Bismarck.Kiddosyzed
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Kiddosyzed 2009-03-12 23:46:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Maven said:
you must have lvl'd smn 5x by now lol , definetly dude you come back , I got a spot for ya

lol :]
onry for events i ever go smn @_@;
unless asked but yea hows things there mave ?
i havnt heard from any1 in a while there lol
afterparty still alive ?
 Bahamut.Evilswine
By Bahamut.Evilswine 2009-03-13 00:20:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Zanno said:
cant you filter out /random? I thought you could.

You can filter almost everything, so i'm pretty sure you can filter that too.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-03-13 01:03:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Kelia said:
Shadowskull said:

i was thinking of the 10% duration and potency boost +1 gives over nq

korpg you have 10 macro palettes per book, I'm sure you could dedicate a second macro to arguably THE most useful blm build.

/equip Body Errant Hpl

You have 3 lines left to spare, what gives? :(

So, um.... Honestly, you have to critize my gear choices? I'm not made of money (I'm still at 60 spots on gobbybag) and whatever I have spaces for is limited to whatever gears I have (as that I carry several sets at once, like most BLMs). Just because I have +50 hMP on the first tick, thats ok by me. Its not like I have to heal a ton of MP at all times (I know, because usually if I nuke more than twice, I will get hate, hell, sometimes if I nuke just once, I will get hate and have to kite/die until the tank takes hate back). I'm still doing events where I know the difference between when to nuke and when to not, and when I'm not nuking, I'm usually healing MP.

I know I can also increase my exp/hour soloing by having more gear for hMP, but seeing how I'm usually 55/60 item slots, and not a ton of cash, I usually just not worry about something that I'm contented with atm.

Besides, I'm working on my BLM dream set atm, and don't have to worry about stuff like hMP when I need to concentrait more on MAB/Macc/INT...

<Edit> 10 sets per book, 20 macros per set. Why should I make a set just for healing MP?

Besides, my current /heal macro is as such.

/equip Body Errant Hpl
/item "Wizard Cookie" Korpg
/wait 3
/heal

So, there goes all 6 spots >.>
 Midgardsormr.Bangarang
Server: Midgardsormr
user: Bangarang
By Midgardsormr.Bangarang 2009-03-13 04:34:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Anye said:
Sometimes I think GMs need to watch every HNM like Judges in FFTA XD

rofl.. nice
 Kujata.Houshisama
Server: Kujata
By Kujata.Houshisama 2009-03-13 05:04:37
Link | Quote | Reply

there is no filter for random.....
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-03-13 05:10:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Houshisama said:
there is no filter for random.....

So, complain to a GM about /random.

Make them make a filter so it won't lag people out (like during/after besiged).
 Bahamut.Evilswine
By Bahamut.Evilswine 2009-03-13 06:45:11
Link | Quote | Reply

or tell them to give players an option to turn down graphics for less lag.

wait.... something tells me....
 Bahamut.Stanflame
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-03-21 05:21:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Valetorr said:
Raenryong said:
Well, the names I listed above are characters who claim the HNMs with unerring accuracy and only log on for the windows, logging off again right afterwards. If that's not a bot, well...

suspicious to be sure -- proof is another thing altogether. There are many people still using 3rd party software to get an unfair advantage over others. It's never going to stop imho. Some characters are bots but not afk and SE can't seem to do much about them.

please shut the *** up there is no need for proof that is a bot.
 Remora.Kindle
Server: Remora
user: Kindle
By Remora.Kindle 2009-03-21 05:37:17
Link | Quote | Reply

sry off topic but...

I got my Vbow!

User submitted image
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-03-21 06:04:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Fortegsx said:
I'll be sweet and blunt.

Most, if not all of Thanatos, are exceedingly nice people. I knew almost everyone in that ls and I will tell you first hand, THEY ARE GOOD PEOPLE; Kammarie, Princebob, hell even Clumsy and he's the one that kicked me.

That being said, they bot waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to god damn much. I ended up getting kicked because I hardly showed up at any events solely because I felt like botting your way to a claim seemed a little "stale". Really all I can say is, they almost have a sort of "ban protection" due to a certain reason that I really don't feel like stating because I like way to many people from that ls, you can rant and rage all you want against them and yes you're in the right to but you can't tell me that some of the more prominent ls's don't bot or attempt to MPK either. No one here is absolved of anything, all of you have done something that wasn't exactly "kosher" and have gotten away with it, well maybe not Rae I swear I've never seen someone so incredibly adamant against ToS breakers but damn have I heard the tells of the QQ's and what not.

In closing, you are all in the wrong.

80% of the people in there are d*ck stfu..... that fool proof ban? i know everything that thantos does since i knew and knowpeople in there who are nice but... they want king gear so they are in there. an example is clumsy using a *** lv 37 account to pos hac and already stun claim or what ever a nq behemoth is that what you meant by ban prrof stfu...
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-03-21 06:13:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Kelia said:
why are you wearing nq cornette

i would kick you from pt for that

I loled
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [39 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
user: Troair
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2009-04-29 03:07:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Farias said:
Wow... is this what I have to look forward to in the near future?

Currently a low 60's DRG so I'll have my first job to 75 soon enough and I would love to get a Wyrm Set and a Gungnir someday. However, I have seen so many end game linkshells require 2+ jobs at 75 with at least 1 mage job and I've seen many forum rants about bots camping this and RMT ninja lotting that. Really, for those of us that picked up this game for something fun, this kind of thing shows what a nightmare we have to face at some point.

I originally picked up FFXI for the same reason I pick up any other RPG. Not the graphics, not necessarily the gameplay, but for the memorable stories. Even though I still have many more rank missions to do and have barely scratched the expansions, I still know that someday I would like to be involved in end game events. As I've said though, it's things like this that are making me, and probably others, think it would just be more trouble then it's worth.

Sorry for the long post, not so much as a rant as it is an opinion though.

LOLDRG?
 Sylph.Hitetsu
Server: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2009-04-29 03:08:50
Link | Quote | Reply

You really had to necrobump that for the sake of "LOLDRG"? >_>
 Diabolos.Cassi
Server: Diabolos
user:
By Diabolos.Cassi 2009-04-29 05:18:43
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Get http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=1320325 Banned!
 Bahamut.Nukleus
user: Nukleus
By Bahamut.Nukleus 2009-04-29 05:42:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Kaioshin said:
Farias said:
Wow... is this what I have to look forward to in the near future?

Currently a low 60's DRG so I'll have my first job to 75 soon enough and I would love to get a Wyrm Set and a Gungnir someday. However, I have seen so many end game linkshells require 2+ jobs at 75 with at least 1 mage job and I've seen many forum rants about bots camping this and RMT ninja lotting that. Really, for those of us that picked up this game for something fun, this kind of thing shows what a nightmare we have to face at some point.

I originally picked up FFXI for the same reason I pick up any other RPG. Not the graphics, not necessarily the gameplay, but for the memorable stories. Even though I still have many more rank missions to do and have barely scratched the expansions, I still know that someday I would like to be involved in end game events. As I've said though, it's things like this that are making me, and probably others, think it would just be more trouble then it's worth.

Sorry for the long post, not so much as a rant as it is an opinion though.

LOLDRG?

LOLGEEK?
 Bahamut.Danagon
user: Danagon
By Bahamut.Danagon 2009-04-29 05:45:51
Link | Quote | Reply

omg nuk o_o best avatar evar