First Page 2 3
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-02-08 14:02:14
Link | Quote | Reply

What happened? Did I strike a nerve?
I just pointed out that you were a horribad player that you needed to use a cure bot since its too hard to target>cure for you.

So now you are getting on alts to comment on my page, keep going man.

Oh claiming 2004 content...I love how someone who goes out there for days in a row, gets beaten to claim then pulls the old content card.
The last time I was out there was awhile ago, and it was cause someone wanted BB, my bad!

and obligatory
[+]
 Fairy.Spence
Server: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2011-02-08 14:03:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Isn't this the second thread you've made about him?
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-02-08 14:04:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said:
If it is, its been too long for me to remember and I should of just bumped the old one.
[+]
 Asura.Serano
user: Serano
By Asura.Serano 2011-02-08 14:05:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Ludoggy you are a fool
 Fenrir.Snick
Server: Fenrir
user: Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2011-02-08 14:06:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ludoggy said:
What happened? Did I strike a nerve?
I just pointed out that you were a horribad player that you needed to use a cure bot since its too hard to target>cure for you.

So now you are getting on alts to comment on my page, keep going man.

Oh claiming 2004 content...I love how someone who goes out there for days in a row, gets beaten to claim then pulls the old content card.
The last time I was out there was awhile ago, and it was cause someone wanted BB, my bad!

and obligatory
You suck and your server sucks.
[+]
 Asura.Serano
By Asura.Serano 2011-02-08 14:07:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Xeth said:
Fairy.Spence said:
lol Yeah, Serano is special.

Aeinaitch i mean... uh.... Xeth go buy some more accounts. cause leveling is hard
[+]
 Asura.Thalassa
By Asura.Thalassa 2011-02-08 14:10:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ludoggy said:
What happened? Did I strike a nerve? I just pointed out that you were a horribad player that you needed to use a cure bot since its too hard to target>cure for you. So now you are getting on alts to comment on my page, keep going man. Oh claiming 2004 content...I love how someone who goes out there for days in a row, gets beaten to claim then pulls the old content card. The last time I was out there was awhile ago, and it was cause someone wanted BB, my bad! and obligatory
This isn't an alt char lol. It seems you are the one "Mad" because you make a thread about a topic instead of dealing with it you drama ***. Oh, yeah I go out to the HNM camps and get outclaimed, hmmm yeah that's funny I can actually tell that old content is pretty much useless now. I love how someone who has not even good whm gear can criticize another person with about the same gear... Oh, one last thing please continue to bot on whm and make statements how another person does not play aswell as a bot. Your stupidity made my day, thank you.
[+]
 Ramuh.Laffter
Server: Ramuh
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-02-08 14:10:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't wait to move to this server.
[+]
 Asura.Domz
user: Domz
By Asura.Domz 2011-02-08 14:12:45
Link | Quote | Reply

i just love this *** server ;-;
[+]
 Asura.Serano
By Asura.Serano 2011-02-08 14:13:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Xeth said:
Asura.Thalassa said:
This isn't an alt char lol. It seems you are the one "Mad" because you make a thread about a topic instead of dealing with it you drama ***. Oh, yeah I go out to the HNM camps and get outclaimed, hmmm yeah that's funny I can actually tell that old content is pretty much useless now. I love how someone who has not even good whm gear can criticize another person with about the same gear... Oh, one last thing please continue to bot on whm and make statements how another person does not play aswell as a bot. Your stupidity made my day, thank you. tl;dr; Q_Q
you dont have better things to do with your full aurore NIN? Lulz.
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-02-08 14:13:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Made this thread cause commenting each others pages wasnt gonna work.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-02-08 14:15:15
Link | Quote | Reply

PM Button stop working?
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-02-08 14:15:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Serano said:

Getting a Novio is hard man.
[+]
 Asura.Serano
By Asura.Serano 2011-02-08 14:16:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ludoggy said:
Made this thread cause starting drama is what i like to do.

ok i gotcha now.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-02-08 14:17:02
Link | Quote | Reply

d00d
 Asura.Serano
By Asura.Serano 2011-02-08 14:17:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Xeth said:
Asura.Serano said:
Asura.Xeth said:
Asura.Thalassa said:
This isn't an alt char lol. It seems you are the one "Mad" because you make a thread about a topic instead of dealing with it you drama ***. Oh, yeah I go out to the HNM camps and get outclaimed, hmmm yeah that's funny I can actually tell that old content is pretty much useless now. I love how someone who has not even good whm gear can criticize another person with about the same gear... Oh, one last thing please continue to bot on whm and make statements how another person does not play aswell as a bot. Your stupidity made my day, thank you. tl;dr; Q_Q
I never wore full Aurore you idiot. lol
if only i took a pic of you dead in Abyssea Mis. Coast w/full aurore on...... I regret it deeply
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-02-08 14:17:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:
d00d
[+]
 Bismarck.Angeleus
Server: Bismarck
user: Munky
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2011-02-08 14:18:45
Link | Quote | Reply

LOL draylo LOL asura
 Bahamut.Chuuuuu
Server: Bahamut
user: chuuuuu
By Bahamut.Chuuuuu 2011-02-08 14:19:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Laffter said:
I can't wait to move to this server.
same! kekeke
 Asura.Serano
By Asura.Serano 2011-02-08 14:19:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ludoggy said:
Asura.Serano said:
Getting a Novio is hard man.
thats all you have... srsly? Getting surya's is hard to get then i guess or Facio Bliaut? i cold do this forver
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-02-08 14:20:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Serano said:
Asura.Ludoggy said:
Made this thread cause starting drama is what i like to do.

ok i gotcha now.
Not starting any drama. Just letting the bickering continue.
Wheres that screenshot?
 Asura.Eeek
user: Eeek
By Asura.Eeek 2011-02-08 14:20:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Thalassa said:
Asura.Ludoggy said:
What happened? Did I strike a nerve? I just pointed out that you were a horribad player that you needed to use a cure bot since its too hard to target>cure for you. So now you are getting on alts to comment on my page, keep going man. Oh claiming 2004 content...I love how someone who goes out there for days in a row, gets beaten to claim then pulls the old content card. The last time I was out there was awhile ago, and it was cause someone wanted BB, my bad! and obligatory
This isn't an alt char lol. It seems you are the one "Mad" because you make a thread about a topic instead of dealing with it you drama ***. Oh, yeah I go out to the HNM camps and get outclaimed, hmmm yeah that's funny I can actually tell that old content is pretty much useless now. I love how someone who has not even good whm gear can criticize another person with about the same gear... Oh, one last thing please continue to bot on whm and make statements how another person does not play aswell as a bot. Your stupidity made my day, thank you.

Well, Serano really is that...special...

Ludoggy isn't making that part up.

Besides, of any job, WHM is the one that can best get by with poor gear. All the top-shelf WHM gear is rendered meaningless when equipped by WHMs who, for example, don't know TP moves (and their related status effects), can't cure status debuffs in a timely manner, and can't keep tabs on who most needs cures and when they need them.
 Asura.Serano
By Asura.Serano 2011-02-08 14:22:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eeek said:
Asura.Thalassa said:
Asura.Ludoggy said:
Well, Serano really is that...special... Ludoggy isn't making that part up. Besides, of any job, WHM is the one that can best get by with poor gear. All the top-shelf WHM gear is rendered meaningless when equipped by WHMs who, for example, don't know TP moves (and their related status effects), can't cure status debuffs in a timely manner, and can't keep tabs on who most needs cures and when they need them.
two words.... Zodiac Ring.
 Ramuh.Laffter
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-02-08 14:23:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eeek said:
Asura.Thalassa said:
Asura.Ludoggy said:

Well, Serano really is that...special...

Ludoggy isn't making that part up.

Besides, of any job, WHM is the one that can best get by with poor gear. All the top-shelf WHM gear is rendered meaningless when equipped by WHMs who, for example, don't know TP moves (and their related status effects), can't cure status debuffs in a timely manner, and can't keep tabs on who most needs cures and when they need them.
Bard says sup.
First Page 2 3