Game: FFXI
user: Eeek
By Asura.Eeek 2011-02-08 14:24:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Serano said:
Asura.Eeek said:
Asura.Thalassa said:
Asura.Ludoggy said:
What happened? Did I strike a nerve? I just pointed out that you were a horribad player that you needed to use a cure bot since its too hard to target>cure for you. So now you are getting on alts to comment on my page, keep going man. Oh claiming 2004 content...I love how someone who goes out there for days in a row, gets beaten to claim then pulls the old content card. The last time I was out there was awhile ago, and it was cause someone wanted BB, my bad! and obligatory
This isn't an alt char lol. It seems you are the one "Mad" because you make a thread about a topic instead of dealing with it you drama ***. Oh, yeah I go out to the HNM camps and get outclaimed, hmmm yeah that's funny I can actually tell that old content is pretty much useless now. I love how someone who has not even good whm gear can criticize another person with about the same gear... Oh, one last thing please continue to bot on whm and make statements how another person does not play aswell as a bot. Your stupidity made my day, thank you.
Well, Serano really is that...special... Ludoggy isn't making that part up. Besides, of any job, WHM is the one that can best get by with poor gear. All the top-shelf WHM gear is rendered meaningless when equipped by WHMs who, for example, don't know TP moves (and their related status effects), can't cure status debuffs in a timely manner, and can't keep tabs on who most needs cures and when they need them.
two words.... Zodiac Ring.

Two words: Town gear.

By the way, do you not even know what Zodiac Ring does? I admit it's a dumb question. You'll just look up the answer.
 Asura.Serano
Server: Asura
user: Serano
By Asura.Serano 2011-02-08 14:25:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eeek said:
Asura.Serano said:
Asura.Eeek said:
Asura.Thalassa said:
Asura.Ludoggy said:
What happened? Did I strike a nerve? I just pointed out that you were a horribad player that you needed to use a cure bot since its too hard to target>cure for you. So now you are getting on alts to comment on my page, keep going man. Oh claiming 2004 content...I love how someone who goes out there for days in a row, gets beaten to claim then pulls the old content card. The last time I was out there was awhile ago, and it was cause someone wanted BB, my bad! and obligatory
This isn't an alt char lol. It seems you are the one "Mad" because you make a thread about a topic instead of dealing with it you drama ***. Oh, yeah I go out to the HNM camps and get outclaimed, hmmm yeah that's funny I can actually tell that old content is pretty much useless now. I love how someone who has not even good whm gear can criticize another person with about the same gear... Oh, one last thing please continue to bot on whm and make statements how another person does not play aswell as a bot. Your stupidity made my day, thank you.
Well, Serano really is that...special... Ludoggy isn't making that part up. Besides, of any job, WHM is the one that can best get by with poor gear. All the top-shelf WHM gear is rendered meaningless when equipped by WHMs who, for example, don't know TP moves (and their related status effects), can't cure status debuffs in a timely manner, and can't keep tabs on who most needs cures and when they need them.
Two words: Town gear. By the way, do you not even know what Zodiac Ring does? I admit it's a dumb question. You'll just look up the answer.
lol town gear. and ofc i know, but knowing ludoggy followers i just assume u fulltime it (which you probably do)
 Titan.Wombat
Server: Titan
user: Wombat
By Titan.Wombat 2011-02-08 14:25:38
Link | Quote | Reply

If you guys are gonna have at it, might as well give some background instead of just poking at each other's gear.
 Asura.Serano
By Asura.Serano 2011-02-08 14:27:50
Link | Quote | Reply

i have nothing to say. this wasnt even about ludoggy to begin with was about that fail of a nin named darkultima.
 Asura.Eeek
By Asura.Eeek 2011-02-08 14:30:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Serano said:
Asura.Eeek said:
Asura.Serano said:
Asura.Eeek said:
Asura.Thalassa said:
Asura.Ludoggy said:
Two words: Town gear. By the way, do you not even know what Zodiac Ring does? I admit it's a dumb question. You'll just look up the answer.
lol town gear. and ofc i know, but knowing ludoggy followers i just assume u fulltime it (which you probably do)

I'm not one of Ludoggy's followers. I really haven't spoken to him much after we both left Harpers. At this point in time, all we have in common is that we both know that you're A) terribad, B) a loudmouth, and C) not terribly bright (at least from what I can tell).

No, you didn't know what it does, and yes, you're dumb if you think any worthwhile BLM fulltimes any piece of gear.
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-02-08 14:31:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Titan.Wombat said:
If you guys are gonna have at it, might as well give some background instead of just poking at each other's gear.
Back ground story...last summer me+Xeth were good friends! la la la la 6000 million mobs to kill for Amano trials.
Cure 3 spam(i only had brd leveled at the time) on a sam in sky was pretty lame. One way or another that I dont remember we met Serano! He joined our little trio of doing stuff. He was a terribad whm :| but crappy whm was better then none. Gave threw a cure bot at him from ffevo to help out.
Later down the road, xeth and Serano had a fight. Xeth and I joined the linkshell Im still in. Serano joined a "rival" ls.

just been down hill bickering ***from then.

Asura.Serano said:

I wish I had followers.
 Asura.Serano
By Asura.Serano 2011-02-08 14:32:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Xeth said:
Asura.Serano said:
You're definitely someone who should talk about rings.
Way to crop out the whole convo. STR CAPS IN ABYSSEA YOU DUMBFUCK. Im done talking to you dumbasses cause obv. its not gonna get through that you all are drama ***. and eeek saying terribad its just so terridumb
 Bahamut.Raenryong
Server: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-02-08 14:36:38
Link | Quote | Reply

STR from fSTR(2) does, not from WSC (in Fudo's case, for instance).

Basically, anything with a STR mod is going to reap benefits from STR, foreverrrr
[+]
 Asura.Alymorel
user: Alimorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2011-02-08 14:46:28
Link | Quote | Reply

...lol ASSura
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-02-08 14:54:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Does Asura make you more prone to become HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE or is it just full of tards?
[+]
 Asura.Eeek
By Asura.Eeek 2011-02-08 14:58:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Does Asura make you more prone to become HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE or is it just full of tards?

Not really. I can't imagine it's much different than the other servers. We have plenty of terrible/stupid players, plenty of average players, and plenty of excellent players. It just so happens that a lot of Asura's stupidity and drama publicly shows itself on these forums.

I don't know why it's this way. It just is. /zen
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-02-08 15:00:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eeek said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

Not really. I can't imagine it's much different than the other servers. We have plenty of terrible/stupid players, plenty of average players, and plenty of excellent players. It just so happens that a lot of Asura's stupidity publicly shows up on these forums.

A tabulated list of the servers with the most drama thread with like a bar graph or a pie chart would be /amazing, would it not? lol
 Asura.Eeek
By Asura.Eeek 2011-02-08 15:05:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Asura.Eeek said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

Not really. I can't imagine it's much different than the other servers. We have plenty of terrible/stupid players, plenty of average players, and plenty of excellent players. It just so happens that a lot of Asura's stupidity publicly shows up on these forums.

A tabulated list of the servers with the most drama thread with like a bar graph or a pie chart would be /amazing, would it not? lol

We all know what that graph would look like, but I promise you that there are a lot of good people on Asura! We just have a knack for putting our worst face forward.

Oddly enough, back in the day, KI's Asura forum was the biggest hotbed of drama on that site. At least I'm pretty sure it was. For some reason, the tradition lives on here on these forums.
[+]
 Asura.Miyara
By Asura.Miyara 2011-02-08 15:11:26
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-02-08 15:11:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eeek said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Asura.Eeek said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

We all know what that graph would look like, but I promise you that there are a lot of good people on Asura! We just have a knack for putting our worst face forward.

Oddly enough, back in the day, KI's Asura forum was the biggest hotbed of drama on that site. At least I'm pretty sure it was. For some reason, the tradition lives on here on these forums.
Of course, Asura ate Pandy and Pandy seemed to be perdy kewl.
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-02-08 15:16:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:

What I got from pandy players, they had plenty of drama. Just kept it on the low.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-02-08 15:17:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ludoggy said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

What I got from pandy players, they had plenty of drama. Just kept it on the low.
guess they didn't have a high enough attention *** population.
 Ramuh.Laffter
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-02-08 15:18:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ludoggy said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

I remember the QQ from the server merge. All the Pandy players only wanted to party with other Pandy players.

Some idiot even tried to find an auto-translate word that would symbolize it.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-02-08 15:19:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Laffter said:
Asura.Ludoggy said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

I remember the QQ from the server merge. All the Pandy players only wanted to party with other Pandy players.

What about Ramuh Drama?
I haven't seen much of it....but I guess any Ramuh specific drama latched on to Ni and hasn't left since lol.
 Ramuh.Laffter
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-02-08 15:20:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Ramuh.Laffter said:
Asura.Ludoggy said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

What about Ramuh Drama?
I haven't seen much of it....but I guess any Ramuh specific drama latched on to Ni and hasn't left since lol.
I never see drama. :P
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
Server: Pandemonium
user: Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2011-02-08 15:21:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ludoggy said:

it had good drama though is the thing that people dismiss when stating drama

shitting on izilderp's chest every single time scanworm/dix popped and doomvoid-jacking them when we lost one every blue moon, feelsgoodman.jpg

don't know who izilderp is?

you do now
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-02-08 15:21:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Laffter said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Ramuh.Laffter said:
Asura.Ludoggy said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

What about Ramuh Drama?
I never see drama. :P
That's because it's Ni drama.
 Asura.Projekt
user: Projekt
By Asura.Projekt 2011-02-08 15:30:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Coming from Pandy endgame, this server is full of retards(Not saying Pandy doesn't have its fair share of HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE players, but the bar was definitely higher, than here).

And to save face, some players on the server are okay, but I think they have mostly joined the Pandy Linkshells.
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2011-02-08 15:31:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura is not a bad place. All the drama *** just also happen to be vocal.
[+]