Kali! Come to Carby and XP with my Purple geared Dancer =3
Both of you come to Bismarck and do Einherjar with me, my brother, Dread, and his friends!(We actually haven't done Einherjar yet... but I see it looming in the distance.)
Both of you come to Bismarck and do Einherjar with me, my brother, Dread, and his friends!(We actually haven't done Einherjar yet... but I see it looming in the distance.)
Einherjar was so fun at 75, even tho painful. Revenge upon cap increase was GLORIOUS!!!!!!
Einherjar made me realize what SADISTIC *** SE Devs were.
Both of you come to Bismarck and do Einherjar with me, my brother, Dread, and his friends!(We actually haven't done Einherjar yet... but I see it looming in the distance.)
Einherjar was so fun at 75, even tho painful. Revenge upon cap increase was GLORIOUS!!!!!!
Einherjar made me realize what SADISTIC *** SE Devs were.
Bombs/Slimes were just wipes since our blms didn't merit stun ;)
I'll be on Bismarck Feb :3
Haven't done it since being on Bismarck. We 6 manned the Demon room last year with a janky dual boxxy setup. WAR, WAR, BLU, WHM(dualed), DNC, and uhh Thf/dnc.
Haven't done it since being on Bismarck. We 6 manned the Demon room last year with a janky dual boxxy setup. WAR, WAR, BLU, WHM(dualed), DNC, and uhh Thf/dnc.
I remember at 75, when we got them, the LS was like "ohhhh ***" and I had to inspire them to their death by saying "I know other LSes just drop lamps here, but we will go down fighting!" and we charged. I forgot what we got it too but we were surprised at what percentage we got it before wipe.
Haven't done it since being on Bismarck. We 6 manned the Demon room last year with a janky dual boxxy setup. WAR, WAR, BLU, WHM(dualed), DNC, and uhh Thf/dnc.
Haven't done it since being on Bismarck. We 6 manned the Demon room last year with a janky dual boxxy setup. WAR, WAR, BLU, WHM(dualed), DNC, and uhh Thf/dnc.
:| why doesn't anyone like WHM D:
(don't answer that...)
Well, the guy dualing it had leveled it as a main before, but we kind of needed his Ragnarok War, so he used his dual taru.
Can't say i've ever been in a bad einherjar run, actually was the event I had most fun with lol.
Even when I went whm the one time :| (cause my whm was so awesome, I mean... you know... under leveled skill, gimp gear, no staff... oh yeah I was a beast *** ***)
Haven't done it since being on Bismarck. We 6 manned the Demon room last year with a janky dual boxxy setup. WAR, WAR, BLU, WHM(dualed), DNC, and uhh Thf/dnc.
:| why doesn't anyone like WHM D:
(don't answer that...)
I'm ignoring the brackets. For me it is because I couldn't heal in a fight against a paper bag. I'm just that bad at it never mind doing everything else a healer is capable of (debuffs, light dd etc). If it is possible in the game I'm playing I will actually develop strategy that do not require me to use a healer. It's why I liked DA2s combat, *** Anders, give me a controller mage Meril any day over him.
I remember at 75, when we got them, the LS was like "ohhhh ***" and I had to inspire them to their death by saying "I know other LSes just drop lamps here, but we will go down fighting!" and we charged. I forgot what we got it too but we were surprised at what percentage we got it before wipe.
Haha. Yeah, for awhile it was "Oh it's Behe? ...Gonna have to farm this again in 3 days." But we actually beat him several times. Still usually made us want to bang our heads against a wall when he popped though, lol.
lol I forgot to mention that it was an odin chamber I was WHM on, and I think (don't quote me on this might have been another lol) I was solo healing the whole alliance :| ...
This is a thread that I found on another website I post at. It can be really really interesting. I thought it deserved a place here.
Post your random thoughts for the day here, or anything else that intrigues you.
For starters, is it possible to give constructive critism to someone who doesn't have a neck? I totally just walked by a girl who didn't. Someone isn't getting a necklace for Valentines day!
And who decided black and white can't be colors? I want to say a racist. I really do.