Seems like it's a battle of luck or patience. You can widdle it down with arrows nonstop with safety if you have enough, but I'm too impatient for that. PLus I wanna hit it with my sword.
It's called Marshmellow Bunny by Angelic Pretty. It's in a Salopette style.
I just adore it. It sold out instantly but I found one in the color I want.
Decided to randomly solo SW apollyon on a whim, since there was a group in NW when I planned to go... Was just me and my whm mule and I didn't prepare too well, so I rushed through but 2nd floor FINALLY dropped RNG item... been trying for like a month, going as often as I could, to get it. Super happy. :D And cleared zone even tho I skipped a lot. Finished Omega pop I've been 3/4 on for a while now too. Sweet deal, really psyched.
It's called Marshmellow Bunny by Angelic Pretty. It's in a Salopette style.
I just adore it. It sold out instantly but I found one in the color I want.
I just dunno.
Well... It's very cute~ :3
But yeah, $350 does seem a bit steep...
Could always just cut back on buying other things for a while to make up for it, though, if you really want it. :)
That's what I'd do in such a situation, anyway. :x
Decided to randomly solo SW apollyon on a whim, since there was a group in NW when I planned to go... Was just me and my whm mule and I didn't prepare too well, so I rushed through but 2nd floor FINALLY dropped RNG item... been trying for like a month, going as often as I could, to get it. Super happy. :D And cleared zone even tho I skipped a lot. Finished Omega pop I've been 3/4 on for a while now too. Sweet deal, really psyched.
Grats, but not to burst your bubble or anything, but with a whm mule it ain't a solo since you still have the power of two characters at your disposal. GL with 4/4 though, and your drops from Omega.
It's called Marshmellow Bunny by Angelic Pretty. It's in a Salopette style.
I just adore it. It sold out instantly but I found one in the color I want.
I just dunno.
Well... It's very cute~ :3
But yeah, $350 does seem a bit steep...
Could always just cut back on buying other things for a while to make up for it, though, if you really want it. :)
That's what I'd do in such a situation, anyway. :x
That's what I want to do but ugh. My birthday is coming up and I want a new dress to have tea in. I guess I can just order one of the way cheaper dresses I had my eye on for now.
@ _@ My quest for all the adorable things will continue!
It's called Marshmellow Bunny by Angelic Pretty. It's in a Salopette style.
I just adore it. It sold out instantly but I found one in the color I want.
I just dunno.
Well... It's very cute~ :3
But yeah, $350 does seem a bit steep...
Could always just cut back on buying other things for a while to make up for it, though, if you really want it. :)
That's what I'd do in such a situation, anyway. :x
That's what I want to do but ugh. My birthday is coming up and I want a new dress to have tea in. I guess I can just order one of the way cheaper dresses I had my eye on for now.
@ _@ My quest for all the adorable things will continue!
I wish you the best of luck on your fine quest! :O
Decided to randomly solo SW apollyon on a whim, since there was a group in NW when I planned to go... Was just me and my whm mule and I didn't prepare too well, so I rushed through but 2nd floor FINALLY dropped RNG item... been trying for like a month, going as often as I could, to get it. Super happy. :D And cleared zone even tho I skipped a lot. Finished Omega pop I've been 3/4 on for a while now too. Sweet deal, really psyched.
Grats, but not to burst your bubble or anything, but with a whm mule it ain't a solo since you still have the power of two characters at your disposal. GL with 4/4 though, and your drops from Omega.
yesyes nitpicking. I don't mean "solo" in that way, just meant it as foreveralone etc. my mule is really my uncles old character he gave to me once I started playing again, since he had quit a while ago... as such, all the gear is ***and I can't be arsed to gear a 2nd character.
I do understand what you meant though. I was more excited about the damn thing finally dropping (have had temenos piece for way long) than saying I "solo'd" lol
Don't do it!
Even tho' I haven't the slight idea of what you are doing.
But noooooooooooo.
Hitler. He's going to cheap kill Hitler.
Oh well.. That's okay I guess.
If it doesn't mess up timelines.
But what if it did?!
Well, that depends on when he did it, anything else he did while he was on his way to do it and any bodily fluids he left behind. Who knows, though? It might change things for the better.
Well, that depends on when he did it, anything else he did while he was on his way to do it and any bodily fluids he left behind. Who knows, though? It might change things for the better.
Well, that depends on when he did it, anything else he did while he was on his way to do it and any bodily fluids he left behind. Who knows, though? It might change things for the better.
Vyre's gonna become his own grandfather? D:
Well, I meant sneezing, but if he were so inclined, I suppose...
This is a thread that I found on another website I post at. It can be really really interesting. I thought it deserved a place here.
Post your random thoughts for the day here, or anything else that intrigues you.
For starters, is it possible to give constructive critism to someone who doesn't have a neck? I totally just walked by a girl who didn't. Someone isn't getting a necklace for Valentines day!
And who decided black and white can't be colors? I want to say a racist. I really do.