Yal making me feel dirty... I hardly ever wash my sheets.. Then again, I'm not afraid of dirt/germs.. I mean I'm not going to wear the same clothes for a week or clean the toilet with my tooth brush and then use it, but there's definitely a line where I say "this clean thing has gone too far"..
i certainly don't ooze goop. a couple of skin cells won't kill you. guarantee you your bedsheets are much dirtier than your average bathwater is :P
I try to wash 'em every month :/
I do it every couple weeks. on the other hand, on the rare occasion i do manage a bath i change my bathwater every time
That often huh? Hmmm, I'm reading I should do it weekly since I'm allergic to dust mites WIll have to try and remember each week
I need to get new sheets, and when I do I think I'll get two sets. Then I can just switch them, and not complain when they're still not dry when I want to go to sleep.
Why does this sound familiar....Wasn't I just complaining about this last night? lol
=P I think it was the night before, but yeah. I totally forgot about that though.
Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
Yal making me feel dirty... I hardly ever wash my sheets.. Then again, I'm not afraid of dirt/germs.. I mean I'm not going to wear the same clothes for a week or clean the toilet with my tooth brush and then use it, but there's definitely a line where I say "this clean thing has gone too far"..
I don't wash mine often. I need new ones because these are starting to get the annoying fuzz balls that never come off.
Edit: But I do want to get into the habit of washing them more often.
If you have a couple sets you can rotate pretty easily. On laundry day just rip off the dirty set, toss it in the wash. Throw on a set from the cupboard
Women can smell just as bad as men, and just as quickly.. I think there are too many women out there who think they always smell like rose petals..
We (men) don't usually smell ourselves, either.. It doesn't mean we aren't giving off a distinct odor.. Liken it to working in a factory, or living in a heavy industrial area, you're just used to it, so you don't notice.. Anyone who isn't used to it however, quite clearly smells it.
And while I'm at it <_< stop putting on like 20 sprays of body spray.. I would rather smell you as you are, then be choked by the fumes coming off you from half a bottle of 'smell good stuff'.
My mother used to get super pissed off if I didn't change them every week. -.- She's a super clean freak.
Also, rose petals smell boring and meh. I smell like Vanilla or Coconut Mango. :3
I love the smell of vanilla.
I hate that smell, it makes me physically ill, and I'm not sure why.. I think it goes back to walking like 2 miles in 100 degree weather while being hung over and only having coke vanilla to drink
I don't smell like rose petals :< most of the time i smell like nothing lol I dun like perfume, it makes me sneeze
I never met a female that smelled as bad as a dude >.> sure we can be smelly too, but there's a difference..
This is a thread that I found on another website I post at. It can be really really interesting. I thought it deserved a place here.
Post your random thoughts for the day here, or anything else that intrigues you.
For starters, is it possible to give constructive critism to someone who doesn't have a neck? I totally just walked by a girl who didn't. Someone isn't getting a necklace for Valentines day!
And who decided black and white can't be colors? I want to say a racist. I really do.