Powers: Artistic genius, ability to see patterns and sense trouble from a distance
As a Spider, you're artistic, intuitive, and independent—maybe even a little eccentric. You can become so absorbed in your endeavors that you lose track of the outside world and the people in it. But what you give in return is magic, pure and simple.
Best matches: Cougars, Hawks, Owls
Watch out for: Wolves, Otters, Bears
Characters: Marek, Alanka, Kerza, and Kara in the Aspect of Crow trilogy and "Storm Reaper"; Lance in "The Wild's Call"
Powers: Stealth, hunting ability, enhanced senses of smell and hearing, as well as strength and stamina
"Family comes first" could be a Wolf's motto. You form deep connections with close friends and family members, and they know you'd do anything to protect them. You're loyal, devoted, and passionate. Your worst fear is being alone, but be careful not to drown your loved ones in too much emotion.
Best matches: Swans, Otters, Crows
Watch out for: Spiders, Owls, Foxes
Characters: Arcas and Nelma in the Aspect of Crow trilogy
Powers: Artistic genius, ability to see patterns and sense trouble from a distance
As a Spider, you're artistic, intuitive, and independent—maybe even a little eccentric. You can become so absorbed in your endeavors that you lose track of the outside world and the people in it. But what you give in return is magic, pure and simple.
Characters: Marek, Alanka, Kerza, and Kara in the Aspect of Crow trilogy and "Storm Reaper"; Lance in "The Wild's Call"
Powers: Stealth, hunting ability, enhanced senses of smell and hearing, as well as strength and stamina
"Family comes first" could be a Wolf's motto. You form deep connections with close friends and family members, and they know you'd do anything to protect them. You're loyal, devoted, and passionate. Your worst fear is being alone, but be careful not to drown your loved ones in too much emotion.
Best matches: Swans, Otters, Crows
Watch out for: Spiders, Owls, Foxes
I can actually relate and agree with this spirit animal quite well =)
Characters: Galen, Thera, Zilus in the Aspect of Crow trilogy; Maxine in "The Wild's Call"
Powers: Communicate with the divine, discern powers in others, photographic memory
Hawks are the messengers of the Spirits. Adept with language, you might be a writer or a teacher. Your ability to *** situations impartially means that people often seek your guidance before making decisions. A brilliant visionary, you sometimes forget the mundane details of life like eating, sleeping, or paying bills.
Ok I got the Crow. I agree with everything said about it, but I hate the dam birds IRL and would shoot them if I could SOMETIMES. Not all time. Usually only when they squawk insistently telling me "nevermore"
I am disappoint. Not a single Shakespeare book... tsk tsk tsk.
Couldn't get into his stuff : ( I pritty much only read the fantasy genre, I like the idea that the author isn't compleatly chained to the real world so pritty much anything can happen.
I am disappoint. Not a single Shakespeare book... tsk tsk tsk.
Couldn't get into his stuff : ( I pritty much only read the fantasy genre, I like the idea that the author isn't compleatly chained to the real world so pritty much anything can happen.
You know, if it's Fantasy you're after, you could always try reading some stuff by Robert Jordan... And yeah, Shakespeare isn't for everyone.
I am disappoint. Not a single Shakespeare book... tsk tsk tsk.
Did Shakespeare ever fight off swarms of undead? Save the Great City of Amber? Help Frodo destroy The Ring? Form the first druid council with Galaphile? Assist Sam Fisher in stopping "The Shop" from wiping out "Third Echelon"?
This is a thread that I found on another website I post at. It can be really really interesting. I thought it deserved a place here.
Post your random thoughts for the day here, or anything else that intrigues you.
For starters, is it possible to give constructive critism to someone who doesn't have a neck? I totally just walked by a girl who didn't. Someone isn't getting a necklace for Valentines day!
And who decided black and white can't be colors? I want to say a racist. I really do.