Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 5974 5975 5976 ... 22718 22719 22720
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-06-03 10:51:05
Link | Quote | Reply

So here's what you do. Just lick him right back. See how he likes it.
[+]
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-06-03 10:53:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Interesting new page.
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2012-06-03 10:54:11
Link | Quote | Reply

What if he likes it?
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-06-03 11:19:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Y'know, when I typed that, I intended it to be good-natured and innocent. I should've known better.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2012-06-03 11:20:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Y'know, when I typed that, I intended it to be good-natured and innocent. I should've known better.
Liela is the only one around here allowed to be good-natured and innocent..

Yes, you should have known better.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Joeywheeler
Server: Carbuncle
user: Novax
By Carbuncle.Joeywheeler 2012-06-03 11:25:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm innocent
 Ramuh.Kailana
Server: Ramuh
user: Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2012-06-03 11:26:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Incoming emo, forgive me, think I just need to get it out of my head to continue about my day.

JUST ONCE, I would like to wake up from not having nightmares, but nice happy dreams. I would also enjoy not immediately, and continuing for quite some period of time thinking I want to kill myself.

T'would be fabulous. I feel a little better already.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-06-03 11:33:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't think about killing yourself : ( Lack of Kailana would make us sad, you don't want us to be sad do you?
 Fenrir.Schutz
Server: Fenrir
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2012-06-03 11:33:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Sehachan said: »
Tonight I dreamt that I was like in school and among other people in class there was Kalilla who was in love with my best friend. But she didn't have the courage to tell her and wanted to leave to forget, whilst I encouraged her to confess. When she was about to, some completely random ugly dude that was thinking I was talking to him says he loves Kalilla and Kal loses the moment :(

Brought to you by TDD(teenage drama dreams).

I am curious...did Kalilla look like Rukia in the dream? :p LOL
[+]
 Ramuh.Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2012-06-03 11:33:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Not at all, honestly extremely pissed at myself for thinking this way. Just getting so tired of it. -.-
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-06-03 11:35:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Everytime I do, I think I'd feel much more guilty towards my family and friends. Not like I could be guilty after being dead, but the thought of it remains.

Fenrir.Schutz said: »
Phoenix.Sehachan said: »
Tonight I dreamt that I was like in school and among other people in class there was Kalilla who was in love with my best friend. But she didn't have the courage to tell her and wanted to leave to forget, whilst I encouraged her to confess. When she was about to, some completely random ugly dude that was thinking I was talking to him says he loves Kalilla and Kal loses the moment :(

Brought to you by TDD(teenage drama dreams).

I am curious...did Kalilla look like Rukia in the dream? :p LOL
Indeed! xD
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2012-06-03 11:40:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Joeywheeler said: »
I'm innocent
Yeah.. Sure you are.

Ramuh.Kailana said: »
Incoming emo, forgive me, think I just need to get it out of my head to continue about my day.

JUST ONCE, I would like to wake up from not having nightmares, but nice happy dreams. I would also enjoy not immediately, and continuing for quite some period of time thinking I want to kill myself.

T'would be fabulous. I feel a little better already.
After my brother was killed I had nightmares nearly every single night.. I didn't actually sleep good for two consecutive nights in a row until probably at least a year after his death, and immediately after it, (first 3-4 months?) I was extremely lucky to sleep through the night and even luckier to not have those stupid *** nightmares where I could almost get close enough to save him, but have to watch him die all over again because I just wasn't fast enough.

My dreams were trying to tell me something my conscious mind didn't want to let me realize..

My brother was killed over drugs and I am the sole person responsible (besides him for saying 'yes') for getting him started into drugs.. He had never even seen, smelled or came close to weed or anything else before I smoked his first joint with him. Years and years later he took up selling crack, and it was over crack that he was shot and killed. I could go on and on with my feelings and his death, but suffice it to say I felt guilty but I wasn't really realizing I was feeling guilty, I just somehow lumped it all up in the grief. Once I actually figured it out and separated those feelings, the nightmares pretty much stopped and I started sleeping a lot better.

Maybe you have something similar going on? Maybe there's some truth your mind is trying to get you to acknowledge before it will leave you be?
[+]
 Phoenix.Amael
By Phoenix.Amael 2012-06-03 11:45:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I rarely have nightmares. So far I remember having only one. What I do have is hours long dreams.
 Ramuh.Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2012-06-03 11:49:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Someone sent me a link to a bit of an article about concussions, thinking maybe this is the issue?

Quote:
In patients who have persistent complaints of memory loss, concentration difficulties, forgetfulness, anxiety and depression, neuropsychological testing followed by counseling can be helpful in patient management and improvement of symptoms. Testing is usually not done for at least 3-6 months following the head injury. This is because so many patients will spontaneously improve over this time period. Once testing is completed, the psychologist can help the patient through counseling to improve their overall well being. Other diagnostic tests may be performed and can include MRI brain studies, EEG or PET scan.

Guess I got more to talk to my doctor about.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2012-06-03 11:50:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't have them very often anymore, either.. Growing up I had so few (albeit extremely intense ones) that I remember them all, from time to time, and for no particular reason, I'll remember them...

I mostly just have very weird (but vivid) and abstract dreams.. Most of them I can't begin to describe them to anyone else, even though I can remember them.. I'm not sure how it works, but somehow in my dreams the laws of physics and logic just break down completely and I'm left with something that can only be experienced, never explained or retold.
 Ramuh.Sagittario
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-06-03 12:10:44
Link | Quote | Reply

The world of dreams is a wonderful place :O
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2012-06-03 12:14:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I do this.. Except with me it's not just people, it's while I'm looking at my son.. <_<;;;
 Asura.Dominate
user: Yomisha
By Asura.Dominate 2012-06-03 12:14:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I had a super weird dream last night that I woke up laughing from around 5 am. I was like "I have to remember that!" ... yep. I can't remember what it was now! lol It was kind of alarming waking up that way though. :x
 Asura.Dominate
user: Yomisha
By Asura.Dominate 2012-06-03 12:15:25
Link | Quote | Reply

XD You're terrible, Slip.
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-06-03 12:16:10
Link | Quote | Reply

D: It sounded innocent to me! Until you mentioned it wasn't. xD

Kailana, you are a great person. Never think less of yourself. Get help if you need to and don't be ashamed of that, but never think less of yourself.
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-06-03 12:16:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Sagittario said: »
The world of dreams is a terrible place :O
Agreed. :x
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2012-06-03 12:19:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Dominate said: »
XD You're terrible, Slip.
Hey some of the ***he does.. If you were around him you'd think the same thing!
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-06-03 12:19:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I had a dream last night about a black bear wearing black clothing eating black macaroons at midnight.
 Phoenix.Amael
By Phoenix.Amael 2012-06-03 12:23:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I had a dream last night about a black bear wearing black clothing eating black macaroons at midnight.
Means you have homosexual tendencies for Hairy African Americans.
[+]
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-06-03 12:23:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Ramuh.Sagittario said: »
The world of dreams is a terrible place :O
Agreed. :x
My dream world either makes no sense, tricks me into thinking I'm awake and going about my day as normal, or makes me sad :/
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-06-03 12:24:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Amael said: »
Means you have homosexual tendencies for Hairy African Americans.
wat
By Kasumiiko 2012-06-03 12:27:05
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtY7Szd7WO4
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-06-03 12:28:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-06-03 12:51:43
Link | Quote | Reply

my dream last night, involved being on a spaceship, and some girl smuggled in a pet in from the space station we where docket in... then chaos insured in the space station as an Alien (like the movie Alien) starts ripping out of people's chests and it gets destroyed. we escape in our ship, leaving a couple people behind who had face huggers in their face.

as we leave, the pet that got smuggled aboard, a lil alien pops from it and we crash land.
/dream end
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-06-03 12:58:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Misao said: »
my dream last night, involved being on a spaceship, and some girl smuggled in a pet in from the space station we where docket in... then chaos insured in the space station as an Alien (like the movie Alien) starts ripping out of people's chests and it gets destroyed. we escape in our ship, leaving a couple people behind who had face huggers in their face.

as we leave, the pet that got smuggled aboard, a lil alien pops from it and we crash land.
/dream end
I call dibs on the screenplay!
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 5974 5975 5976 ... 22718 22719 22720