Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 5962 5963 5964 ... 22718 22719 22720
 Bismarck.Cicada
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Narshee
By Bismarck.Cicada 2012-06-02 04:57:20
Link | Quote | Reply

If you suspect your Cottage Cheese is bad.. there is a good chance it is. /dies

---
By SSJAV 2012-06-02 05:19:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Holy ***. I just nodded off for a bit. Just had a quick nightmare of the kids from my freshman year in shop class being idiots again (They were MAJOR *** morons.) and resulting in me getting a torch blower to my chest and then I was just coughing up blood and shrieking at the top of my lungs. :< God I hate those people. >(
 Leviathan.Erang
Server: Leviathan
user: Erang
By Leviathan.Erang 2012-06-02 05:41:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dreadnot
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2012-06-02 07:36:27
Link | Quote | Reply

For 3 days I've been listening to the sky.fm Movie Soundtrack station. So many music scores I know but can't place to the movie, and so many I can instantly place.

Really nice station.
[+]
 Bismarck.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Bismarck.Leonkasai 2012-06-02 08:01:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Argh. I feel like I'm falling apart. ;-;
My knee hurts, my shoulder hurts, my neck hurts, my nose hurts; I must've slept really awkwardly last night. D:
 Ramuh.Sagittario
Server: Ramuh
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-06-02 08:06:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Leonkasai said: »
My knee hurts, my shoulder hurts, my neck hurts, my nose hurts; I must've slept really awkwardly last night. D:

My voodoo doll works...
 Bismarck.Dreadnot
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2012-06-02 08:08:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Now you have to draw a picture of all the positions you thin you slept in to cause you pain, and the last panel shows sagi with a voodoo doll and an evil grin.
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2012-06-02 08:09:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Leonkasai said: »
You sure you didn't like get trampled by a horse or something...
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-06-02 08:13:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dreadnot said: »
Now you have to draw a picture of all the positions you thin you slept in to cause you pain, and the last panel shows sagi with a voodoo doll and an evil grin.

I'm totally on your wavelength here, I was just thinking to myself that Leon will probably draw an awesome doodle depicting such a thing!
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2012-06-02 08:22:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Sagi when I was at Renaissance Fair the guy at the kilt stand tried to sell me a kilt. His pitch was pretty good I have to say. "Buy a kilt, it goes well with a beard."

Maybe it just seemed tempting because he was across from the Ocarina stand and the guy was playing Saria's song.
[+]
 Bismarck.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Bismarck.Leonkasai 2012-06-02 08:53:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dreadnot said: »
Ramuh.Sagittario said: »
I'm totally on your wavelength here, I was just thinking to myself that Leon will probably draw an awesome doodle depicting such a thing!
No tablet. No pics. :|

Ramuh.Urial said: »
You sure you didn't like get trampled by a horse or something...

EDIT: So I've managed to get a setup going that lets me run Zone of the Enders 2 on PCSX2 pretty well. Graphics aren't great, and the sound lags a bit at times, but it runs pretty good.
The only problem is now PCSX2 won't stop bloody crashing. ._.;
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2012-06-02 09:04:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I think I found the lamest walkthrough on a wiki page in existence... aside from there not being one and that drawing an eye joke.
 Bahamut.Savannahlynn
Server: Bahamut
user: Savannah
By Bahamut.Savannahlynn 2012-06-02 09:14:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said: »
I think I found the lamest walkthrough on a wiki page in existence... aside from there not being one and that drawing an eye joke.

What are you talking about? That's the most in depth, thought out walkthrough I've ever read!
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-06-02 09:17:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Cicada said: »
[+]
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-06-02 09:18:15
Link | Quote | Reply

But is says nothing about how I have to leave the safe confines of the city for the diremite infested mines and use their thread to make the golves D: Thats deffinetly worth a mention
[+]
 Bismarck.Dreadnot
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2012-06-02 09:23:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Then you should become an NPC and offer some poor schmuck the quest to venture into the diremite infested mines and bring you back some silk. There's a reward. 200g. Just don't tell them that until it's completed.
[+]
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-06-02 09:49:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
I haven't played any Mass Effects, so I can say without doubt that you should hook up with fish guy. Uh... this dude.

He's not a fish, he's a reptile!!! x_x
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-06-02 09:50:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said: »
Sagi when I was at Renaissance Fair the guy at the kilt stand tried to sell me a kilt. His pitch was pretty good I have to say. "Buy a kilt, it goes well with a beard."

Maybe it just seemed tempting because he was across from the Ocarina stand and the guy was playing Saria's song.

This fair sounds awesome :O
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-06-02 09:50:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Sagittario said: »
Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
I haven't played any Mass Effects, so I can say without doubt that you should hook up with fish guy. Uh... this dude.

He's not a fish, he's a reptile!!! x_x

Should totaly hook up with him... he has 2 hearts with which to love you.
Damn sagi and your double posts, making it look like I was talking about kilt guy.
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2012-06-02 09:58:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh it is!

EDIT: I CAN GO AGAIN FOR FREE THIS WEEKEND!
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2012-06-02 10:03:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Mmm, I want to breed my dog back home with a Corgi now. Half Black and Tan Dachshund, half Corgi. Would be boss!
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2012-06-02 10:33:20
Link | Quote | Reply

We gotta go home...
Is the title.
VIP
By alyria 2012-06-02 11:05:52
Link | Quote | Reply

yes it is
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-06-02 11:10:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I think I have a problem with authority. D: It all started with the baby nonsense, and the more people told me I should be having a baby by now the less I wanted anything to do with babies.

Now it's furniture, of all things. My mom-in-law has been harassing my husband that we need more furniture, and when he was like "nope we're good" she started sending him ads for all sorts of hideously ugly loveseats and chairs on Craig's List. We have some computer chairs, some dining room chairs, two beds, lots of bookshelves, two TV stands (but only one TV, go figure) and two computer desks. We really don't need buckettons of furniture.

Anyhow, so she's getting nowhere with my husband about it, so she sent me a private message on Facebook and basically said she wasn't coming to visit until we had a suitable place for her to sit down. Like, a couch. And I told her that we weren't going to buy a couch that won't even fit into our house nicely just for the occasion family visit when they MIGHT come see us once a year, that we really didn't need any more furniture for ourselves and we weren't interested in decorating our home to suit someone else, and that we are certainly not going to buy any humongous furniture until we get into the home we plan on living in permanently and that won't be for another few years at least.

Yes that's right. :-( I told my mom-in-law off over furniture, of all the stupid, petty things to tell someone off over. I'm a brat and I feel bad now.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dreadnot
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2012-06-02 11:19:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't feel bad about it Liela. It's not their place to tell you what to put in your house. You're starting to stand for what you want and not what others want. It's a good thing.
[+]
 Bismarck.Faelar
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2012-06-02 11:22:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Liela said: »

Yes that's right. :-( I told my mom-in-law off over furniture.

You're not supposed to like your in-laws anyway :P
[+]
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2012-06-02 11:22:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Liela said: »
I think I have a problem with authority. D: It all started with the baby nonsense, and the more people told me I should be having a baby by now the less I wanted anything to do with babies.

Now it's furniture, of all things. My mom-in-law has been harassing my husband that we need more furniture, and when he was like "nope we're good" she started sending him ads for all sorts of hideously ugly loveseats and chairs on Craig's List. We have some computer chairs, some dining room chairs, two beds, lots of bookshelves, two TV stands (but only one TV, go figure) and two computer desks. We really don't need buckettons of furniture.

Anyhow, so she's getting nowhere with my husband about it, so she sent me a private message on Facebook and basically said she wasn't coming to visit until we had a suitable place for her to sit down. Like, a couch. And I told her that we weren't going to buy a couch that won't even fit into our house nicely just for the occasion family visit when they MIGHT come see us once a year, that we really didn't need any more furniture for ourselves and we weren't interested in decorating our home to suit someone else, and that we are certainly not going to buy any humongous furniture until we get into the home we plan on living in permanently and that won't be for another few years at least.

Yes that's right. :-( I told my mom-in-law off over furniture, of all the stupid, petty things to tell someone off over. I'm a brat and I feel bad now.

You shouldn't feel bad and you're not a brat. Your mother-in-law can mind her own god damn business and tend to her own home. Since when does the home that you live in have to please others and suit their tastes?
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2012-06-02 11:23:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Liela, if that's telling someone off.. I would LOVE to see what you have to say about some of the times I've got into it with people.. In comparison, some of the ***I pulled could only be called Armageddon...

She kept pushing, you pushed back. If anyone is to blame for 'ugliness' it's her and her continually pushing you and your husband after you've already said "no.".
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-06-02 11:24:04
Link | Quote | Reply

<3 you guys are sweet. I will keep standing for what I want, I'll just try to be nicer about it and not tell people off anymore. /blush
First Page 2 3 ... 5962 5963 5964 ... 22718 22719 22720