Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 5910 5911 5912 ... 22715 22716 22717

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2012-05-30 13:13:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Anookulchandra said: »
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Josiahkf said: »
[-] has it's place I agree but the majority is incapable of not abusing it. so here we are with the lesser evil.
To be honest I don't know why so many people care about the removal of the [-] system to begin with. It was never actually used for its original intent to my knowledge and was overly abused at the same time. I feel like people just really want people to know they hate them or something. I just don't know anymore. :/
How do you abuse it? lol... it's an opinion...
Because from what I could tell it was supposed to be there to help tell a useful post from a more useless one. It instead turned into "I don't like this guy and I don't care if he posts good or relevant information so I'm going to give him a [-]" and people with good, relevant information ended up having a negative rating for no reason just because they may have been a little rude in another thread or something.
ok.. but by that the [+] is jacked too... it's not really used to tell if your post is useful but more hey I like what you have to say or hey Leila that was a funny group of pictures please take all my [+]'s... and anyways half the posts on this site are for information... but no one cares about those because its a positive thing... People don't like the [-] because of the negative connotation in general.
Hey thanks for saying what I said... and then just wording it differently.... F UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
all your [-] give them to me!!!!

Post deleted by User.
 Pandemonium.Anookulchandra
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Anookulchandra 2012-05-30 13:14:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Sehachan said: »
I really don't understand the simple hostility of no avail. What's the point of hating on someone for no reason? And if you have a problem with them why don't tell em and be done with it instead of feeding poison?
because hating someone isn't enough. one has to see them hurt and see them suffer and so if someone believes [-] will make that person feel worse, they'd gladly do it countless times

I've done this in the past countless times too in many ways but usually it's something previously intimate for me to respond like that. Like an ex I see driving and the light goes yellow on them, forcing them to stop. Mentally I'd be smiling and thinking "damn right ***, wait your turn" as I drove by etc lol

I used to wish the [-] was around when you talked about Cruor burn parties, and yet I didn't see you with gil, relics, and top line gear. Then next post ask lu about cruor burn party questions when you just went off talking about it in detail.
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2012-05-30 13:14:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I hit the + if I find things funny or agree with them or think they were useful to me...I mean why else should I?
I go with if I like it, as a way to say I agree with it with out actually posting, if i've ventured into politics and religion I might do it if arguing someone who is making good points so they know I'm not just ignoring them and I follow the Liela rule for post your pics ([+] them all}
[+]
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-05-30 13:14:49
Link | Quote | Reply

because hating someone isn't enough. one has to see them hurt and see them suffer and so if someone believes [-] will make that person feel worse, they'd gladly do it countless times

I've done this in the past countless times too in many ways but usually it's something previously intimate for me to respond like that. Like an ex I see driving and the light goes yellow on them, forcing them to stop. Mentally I'd be smiling and thinking "damn right ***, wait your turn" as I drove by etc lol
This is something I really don't understand, is it a sadistic instinct? Cause it just seems to add unnecessary stress to the lives of both parties.

I don't understand people, life would be so much simplier without mind games.
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-05-30 13:15:09
Link | Quote | Reply

What is wrong with you?
what?
yeah, being all violent to an alarm clock and stuff >:|

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2012-05-30 13:17:32
Link | Quote | Reply

because hating someone isn't enough. one has to see them hurt and see them suffer and so if someone believes [-] will make that person feel worse, they'd gladly do it countless times I've done this in the past countless times too in many ways but usually it's something previously intimate for me to respond like that. Like an ex I see driving and the light goes yellow on them, forcing them to stop. Mentally I'd be smiling and thinking "damn right ***, wait your turn" as I drove by etc lol
This is something I really don't understand, is it a sadistic instinct? Cause it just seems to add unnecessary stress to the lives of both parties. I don't understand people, life would be so much simplier without mind games.
Says a mind game player...
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-05-30 13:18:06
Link | Quote | Reply

To be honest, I believe the + system at this point is *** as well and should be gotten rid of. There's no real point to it anymore. and while regulars to the site are used to the system and understand the how irrelevant the + system is and only really come here to socialize there are people who actually come here for information, as denoted by the multitude of gear advice threads, and have little knowledge of how anything works here besides the fact that you can look up items on the AH.
[+]
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-05-30 13:18:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not a manipulator, I don't know what makes people think I am one.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2012-05-30 13:19:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't have any examples on hand.
But you being a girl is a good indication of one.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2012-05-30 13:20:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Idk how we got onto the topic of manipulation but ok... I mean we were just talking about being mean and ***... not getting people to do what you want by means of manipulation... defensive much? geez..

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-05-30 13:22:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Simple isn't what everyone desires all the time though and there are some things more important than simplicity. Like principles or weaknesses/flaws
And can't principles be defended with direct methods? Without vengeances and other kind of ill conflicts?
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-05-30 13:22:56
Link | Quote | Reply

blah >_< sorry I sparked this fire or whatever this is...

lets change the theme to... idk, pokemon, digimon, robots, boobs, that girl in Game of Thrones, food or whatever?

>.< ugh
By Pandemonium.Anookulchandra 2012-05-30 13:23:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Oooh guys I'm saying something with innuendo... and it's clear as day that I'm saying it that way on purpose.... OH WHY IS EVERYONE HARASSING ME!!? GUYS LEAVE ME ALONE!!
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2012-05-30 13:23:38
Link | Quote | Reply

you convey things very poorly flav, it instills a defensive nature that's all
I replied to her quote... she mentioned mind games and being sadistic to someone else... manipulation was never mentioned... how did I convey myself very poorly?

Also, I was being facetious...
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-05-30 13:23:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Idk how we got onto the topic of manipulation but ok... I mean we were just talking about being mean and ***... not getting people to do what you want by means of manipulation... defensive much? geez..
You said mind gamer, doesn't that mean manipulator?
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-05-30 13:23:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Simple isn't what everyone desires all the time though and there are some things more important than simplicity. Like principles or weaknesses/flaws
And can't principles be defended with direct methods? Without vengeances and other kind of ill conflicts?
I think the success of shows such as *shivers* Jersey Shore, show how much we like indirect methods that cause drama.
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2012-05-30 13:24:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Why do I feel like this is headiing to the shitter really fast...

The the old standard converstions!
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2012-05-30 13:24:31
Link | Quote | Reply

You said mind gamer, doesn't that mean manipulator?
You were the one to mention mind games lol.... mind gamers play mind games... /sigh.............
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2012-05-30 13:25:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Oooh guys I'm saying something with innuendo... and it's clear as day that I'm saying it that way on purpose.... OH WHY IS EVERYONE HARASSING ME!!? GUYS LEAVE ME ALONE!!
lol... yeah but in her defense she hasn't done anything like that in awhile...
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2012-05-30 13:25:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Flavin and Sehachan are in the middle of a mindgame.
Bets on who'll win.
[+]
By Pandemonium.Anookulchandra 2012-05-30 13:26:06
Link | Quote | Reply

lol... yeah but in her defense she hasn't done anything like that in awhile...

Cause no one is feeding into her lately.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2012-05-30 13:26:39
Link | Quote | Reply

To be honest, I believe the + system at this point is *** as well and should be gotten rid of. There's no real point to it anymore. and while regulars to the site are used to the system and understand the how irrelevant the + system is and only really come here to socialize there are people who actually come here for information, as denoted by the multitude of gear advice threads, and have little knowledge of how anything works here besides the fact that you can look up items on the AH.

Hey! Don't take away my [+]s!!! I don't care how inane the things are that I [+] are! I needs to [+] people! I NEED TO!
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Pandemonium.Anookulchandra 2012-05-30 13:26:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ludoggy said: »
Flavin and Sehachan are in the middle of a mindgame.
Bets on who'll win.

Sehachan's mind games are simple and easy to read through. So I vote flavin

*edit* actually I vote Lu for his ninja mind game trap he just layed down now.
First Page 2 3 ... 5910 5911 5912 ... 22715 22716 22717