Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 4249 4250 4251 ... 22710 22711 22712
By Artemicion 2012-01-19 12:13:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Misao said: »
how can she be a ***? she only have eyes for soi fon ?

Gawd these dubs are horrid.
 Shiva.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Leonkasai
By Shiva.Leonkasai 2012-01-19 12:15:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Somebody hurry up and give me their ideas for their AH fighter character; I wanna make some sprites. D:
I would work on my own until someone else was ready, but I can't decide on whether to base it on my FFXI character, my FFXIV character or a character from soemthing I've written/drawn. :x
 Bismarck.Recaldy
Server: Bismarck
user: Recaldy
By Bismarck.Recaldy 2012-01-19 12:17:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Yoruichi is the only thing I like about Bleach.
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2012-01-19 12:20:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Leonkasai said: »
Somebody hurry up and give me their ideas for their AH fighter character; I wanna make some sprites. D:
I would work on my own until someone else was ready, but I can't decide on whether to base it on my FFXI character, my FFXIV character or a character from soemthing I've written/drawn. :x
Like just apperence and fighting style or further details?
 Shiva.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
By Shiva.Leonkasai 2012-01-19 12:24:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said: »
Appearance, fighting style, special moves, how you want them to move around. Everything I need to draw every pose they'll need. :p
 Bismarck.Recaldy
user: Recaldy
By Bismarck.Recaldy 2012-01-19 12:24:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I've always wanted Bomberman in Super Smash Brothers. ;)
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2012-01-19 12:27:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Dameshi said: »
The asbestos would help prevent fire though :D Besides, only a small percent of asbestos is harmful!

Where did you get that misinformation from? An Asbestos Industry pamphlet? Yeah, it's only harmfull when you breathe in, so if you only breathe out you will be just fine, shop as usuall and avoid panic buying....,

All asbestos is BAD mmmkay...
 Shiva.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
By Shiva.Leonkasai 2012-01-19 12:29:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Recaldy said: »
Well I've always wanted Bomberman in Super Smash Brothers. ;)
If you have a way to have Bomberman without him actually being Bomberman, we can do this.
Like how Magnuss won't actually be Scruffy, he'll be Scruffy in Janitor's uniform and his portrait will be in a non-Futurama style. :x
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2012-01-19 12:31:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
The asbestos would help prevent fire though :D Besides, only a small percent of asbestos is harmful!

Where did you get that misinformation from? An Asbestos Industry pamphlet? Yeah, it's only harmfull when you breathe in, so if you only breathe out you will be just fine, shop as usuall and avoid panic buying....,

All asbestos is BAD mmmkay...
Asbestos comes in two types, white and blue. Iirc the blue is the harmful one while the white is not (may be reversed, but fairly sure it's blue).

Edit: So I was half correct. Blue is the most dangerous, but exposure to large amounts of any for a large period of time is hazardous. My apologies, I was going on incorrect info I was told :P /slap self
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2012-01-19 12:32:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I've got some ideas Leon, but not complete with special moves yet. Hrm!
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-01-19 12:34:04
Link | Quote | Reply

how can she be a ***? she only have eyes for soi fon ?
It's the other way around.
By Artemicion 2012-01-19 12:34:05
Link | Quote | Reply

If you put me in the game, make me Artemicion, the purple moogle.
Maybe I can hold the sign up showing what round it is or something lol.

[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-01-19 12:35:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Yuck, dubs
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-01-19 12:37:13
Link | Quote | Reply

im thinking, Misa in Yuna's Gunner outfit, fight with dual guns and kicks.
outfit in: main color, white, secondary blue, and yellow-gold details (like noble's tunic?) and a red scarf
edit: right eye glares red when using special moves
 Cerberus.Irohuro
Server: Cerberus
user: Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2012-01-19 12:41:56
Link | Quote | Reply

so we're doing it based on avatars~?

goofy romantic, lawful good,... wait are we going like soul calibur with different weapon types or street fighter where its just martial arts?

if we're going soul calibur-esque then sword and shield with scale type armor.

moves are horizontal slash (basic), stab (basic), upward slash, arial slash, double stab, spinning slash

specials:
flirt- flirts with guys~ gives a stun/charm effect depending on which guy it's being used on. fails on females. one hand on hip while blowing a kiss with a little heart.
knight- defensive stance. kneels, raises sheild with the shield having an aura effect on me.

victory stance: raise sword straight up in the air with looking up then sticks sword in the ground and crosses arm with a wink.

...let me know if any of this is too detailed or not enough detailed..
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-01-19 12:42:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Appearance, fighting style, special moves, how you want them to move around. Everything I need to draw every pose they'll need. :p
hmmm how about a female ninja with short red hair, fights with 2 blades. Weak basic attacks but strong final hits from combos, for special moves a sudden attack for high damage or breaks guard staggering for a sec... not sure how much detail you are going into with it so not sure how far to brainstorm with myself XD

Edit: if you like the concept let me know and I will come up with some ideas for combos.
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2012-01-19 12:48:44
Link | Quote | Reply

i'm gonna start a document on google docs for all this information, we should create a group on google to give everyone part of this access to it

edit: what should the group name be?
 Shiva.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
By Shiva.Leonkasai 2012-01-19 12:53:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said: »
If you put me in the game, make me Artemicion, the purple moogle.
Maybe I can hold the sign up showing what round it is or something lol.
You can be a playable character if you want. Just because you're a Moogle, doesn't mean you can't fight. :3

im thinking, Misa in Yuna's Gunner outfit, fight with dual guns and kicks.
outfit in: main color, white, secondary blue, and yellow-gold details (like noble's tunic?) and a red scarf
edit: right eye glares red when using special moves
Will start working on an idle stance and then you can tell me if I got it right. :3

Cerberus.Irohuro said: »

so we're doing it based on avatars~?

goofy romantic, lawful good,... wait are we going like soul calibur with different weapon types or street fighter where its just martial arts?

if we're going soul calibur-esque then sword and shield with scale type armor.

moves are horizontal slash (basic), stab (basic), upward slash, arial slash, double stab, spinning slash

specials:
flirt- flirts with guys~ gives a stun/charm effect depending on which guy it's being used on. fails on females. one hand on hip while blowing a kiss with a little heart.
knight- defensive stance. kneels, raises sheild with the shield having an aura effect on me.

victory stance: raise sword straight up in the air with looking up then sticks sword in the ground and crosses arm with a wink.

...let me know if any of this is too detailed or not enough detailed..
Not based on avatars. It can be whatever you want! Just remember that it's gonna be you in the game. :O
And it's gonna be more Dissidia-ish in what you can do. Swords, guns, magic; anything goes! :D
And you got the right amount of detail going there!

hmmm how about a female ninja with short red hair, fights with 2 blades. Weak basic attacks but strong final hits from combos, for special moves a sudden attack for high damage or breaks guard staggering for a sec... not sure how much detail you are going into with it so not sure how far to brainstorm with myself XD
Will make an idle stance for you too~
Keep coming up with ideas. Can always cut back on the number of specials if needed. :)
By Artemicion 2012-01-19 12:56:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll consider making myself a character. But I think i'd be more satisfied having myself in the background than in the action of it.
But as long as you give me cute moogle sounds I will be happy.

Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
user: Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2012-01-19 12:58:27
Link | Quote | Reply

PMed some details Leon, I'll think of more specifics. But that could get the ball rolling. :3
 Bismarck.Dreadnot
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2012-01-19 12:58:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Leon;

Everything you'll need about Allen Walker in his Crown Clown form. This is what I would like to request.

If you haven't seen the anime (D.Gray-Man) then that fight in the links may be a bit of spoilers.
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2012-01-19 13:02:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Where did you get that misinformation from? An Asbestos Industry pamphlet? Yeah, it's only harmfull when you breathe in, so if you only breathe out you will be just fine, shop as usuall and avoid panic buying...., All asbestos is BAD mmmkay...
Asbestos comes in two types, white and blue. Iirc the blue is the harmful one while the white is not (may be reversed, but fairly sure it's blue). Edit: So I was half correct. Blue is the most dangerous, but exposure to large amounts of any for a large period of time is hazardous. My apologies, I was going on incorrect info I was told :P /slap self

Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2012-01-19 13:04:12
Link | Quote | Reply

hmm, idle stance, forgot about that, im assuming for during rounds and at the moment theres no real plans for any major story elements outside of text based with portraits if at all.

so sword in left hand shield in right, sword pointing diagonally out in front and shield arm lowered, with right leg slightly in front of left with weight on right leg. standing up straight and tall.

edit: also the group is gonna be called AH Randomers, im gonna check box the possible adult content box because i know you people, and im gonna set it to restricted, invite only
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-01-19 13:11:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Do you have one character worked out that we could use as a base and respec to our own perhaps? Might clean things up a little more then us just writeing out our own discriptions.
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2012-01-19 13:11:27
Link | Quote | Reply

http://groups.google.com/group/ah_randomers?hl=en

send an email to ah_randomers@googlegroups.com for an invite
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Server: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2012-01-19 13:12:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Give me Chie's stance and make my finishing move her Galactic Punt. Must come equip with whatever is Korean for "boom!"

Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2012-01-19 13:12:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said: »
Random Thought: They need to hurry up and make a Kingdom Hearts for a nextgen system.

Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhaha

KH3 will never be released. Ever. We're confined to shitty mobile/portables forever.
 Shiva.Spathaian
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-01-19 13:14:35
Link | Quote | Reply

What's going on in...
... Damn it I'm gonna have to get my imagination going now...

Cerberus.Irohuro said: »
also the group is gonna be called AH Randomers, im gonna check box the possible adult content box because i know you people, and im gonna set it to restricted, invite only
Ooo
First Page 2 3 ... 4249 4250 4251 ... 22710 22711 22712