Psh, the longer you take with the mob makes the fun level go up alot more, even more so if you have a group griping about it. (it's a bloody game...)
Dear All That is Righteous in Universe, please send a plague of rabbid monkeys to peel all of catnipthief's skin off like a bananna, Amen.
:3
I'm just playing with y'all lol.
I'd much rather not have to wait for someone to take 40 minutes to solo something simple, I do still stand by my 'wait till they fall and grab it' stance though as they should be wasting their time other places.
I feel kinda bad, I have been using the GI Bill to go to school and also drawing unemployment while in school under NY's education programs. With the new GI Bill I get roughly $1,000 a month on top of the $1,600 a month from unemployment. This year the school required me to apply for state financial aid for some sort of quota reasons and I not only got it (as my income is based on unemployment) but I am also getting a refund check from it since the GI Bill already covered tuition, bam an extra $1500 bonus.
Meanwhile my sister works full time at walmart and goes to class is already 20k in debt from school and barely makes her half of the rent each month (we are room mates).
Your poor sister lol >.>
Aren't you lucky xD I have grants pay for my schooling, and thankfully they give me more than what I need so I get a little extra back :)
Guku was a ***, I ended up just going with chests part way through because I just kinda got sick of fighting 4-15 other people for the claim.
I don't care so much if someone is killing with out procs, or just taking a long time... The only thing that makes me rage is when they just stop killing for someone to go back to mog house and change job for procs. Like for real guys, you can out knowing full well you didn't have all the procs so deal with, it if its something you don't have kill the mob and theres is somewhere between 30-50% (in my experiences) chance of getting the KI anyways >.>
Psh, the longer you take with the mob makes the fun level go up alot more, even more so if you have a group griping about it. (it's a bloody game...)
Dear All That is Righteous in Universe, please send a plague of rabbid monkeys to peel all of catnipthief's skin off like a bananna, Amen.
:3 I'm just playing with y'all lol. I'd much rather not have to wait for someone to take 40 minutes to solo something simple, I do still stand by my 'wait till they fall and grab it' stance though as they should be wasting their time other places.
Psh, the longer you take with the mob makes the fun level go up alot more, even more so if you have a group griping about it. (it's a bloody game...)
Dear All That is Righteous in Universe, please send a plague of rabbid monkeys to peel all of catnipthief's skin off like a bananna, Amen.
:3 I'm just playing with y'all lol. I'd much rather not have to wait for someone to take 40 minutes to solo something simple, I do still stand by my 'wait till they fall and grab it' stance though as they should be wasting their time other places.
Makes me laugh when people think they're entitled to a mob due to the lack of procs someone else has. <.< Yeah, I agree it's a waste of a kill. Just do something else while you wait. I wouldn't solo NMs like that myself. However, I learned a long time ago that it just makes the game feel more like a time sink to stand around and whine about it though. >.>
I'm confused, what are you supposed to be wearing? Flannel buttoned at the top with a wife beater underneath, sagging your pants and a bandana on your head?
I'm confused, what are you supposed to be wearing? Flannel buttoned at the top with a wife beater underneath, sagging your pants and a bandana on your head?
>My general clothes is a Tall tee (Or collared shirt :<) And baggy pants, yes. But my sister/friends told me to dress "weird" today. D: THUS I AM THE WHITICAN! :<
Edit: Be thankful you don't know me irl, I bugged my friend when I went and visited her, wore socks with sandals, a wifebeater, and shorts around town walkin' with her, talking in a cheap Mexican accent "Flirting" with some girls that walked by.
Edit: Be thankful you don't know me irl, I bugged my friend when I went and visited her, wore socks with sandals, a wifebeater, and shorts around town walkin' with her, talking in a cheap Mexican accent "Flirting" with some girls that walked by.
I used to wear knee high toe socks with sandals, lol. :3 Those socks are meant to be shown off though! People would always ask me to take my shoes off to show them, I got tired of that. xD
Don't you love when you make a completely off the wall typo? It's like, wtf that letter/word isn't even close to that one! D:
This is a thread that I found on another website I post at. It can be really really interesting. I thought it deserved a place here.
Post your random thoughts for the day here, or anything else that intrigues you.
For starters, is it possible to give constructive critism to someone who doesn't have a neck? I totally just walked by a girl who didn't. Someone isn't getting a necklace for Valentines day!
And who decided black and white can't be colors? I want to say a racist. I really do.